Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

It looks like the staff in the shop is posing for your selfie lol :D

Haha she's the new face of vogue or maybe she's disgusted they're no heists in the latest update

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

cant join anyones session, stuck all by myself... dont wanna be...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

She's only in that job waiting to be "discovered" anyway. It's LS baby.

Hell of a Blue Steel though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

TacoMan wrote: »
    Bulletproof helmets sound like a good idea, but as Proco said everyone will be wearing them. I wonder when they'll add bulletproof glass to 100% armoured vehicles...

From the update notes it seems you cannot leave the high priority vehicle once you steal it? Seems a bit mad, now everyone will just chase down the HPV and sticky it, meanwhile the poor sap who nicked it/lost the cops/got it resprayed can't do a thing. :D

Looking forward to some new stuff, should be on later for some mayhem.

I love it when someone picks up the HPV. If you time it right you can get to the delivery place before them using a heli or whatever, lace the road outside with stickies, go off the radar and blow the lot just as they are driving into the garage...Drives them nuts:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Having a problem updating, it's just staying at 0%. Left it going while I made dinner & stuff and no movement at all. Anyone else having similar problems?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Having a problem updating, it's just staying at 0%. Left it going while I made dinner & stuff and no movement at all. Anyone else having similar problems?

Yep, exactly the same for me.

They are recommending doing a System Update in Settings first but the PS3 is telling me it doesn't need one. PSN was down earlier do maybe that has something to do with it.

doubledown wrote: »
    Yep, exactly the same for me.

They are recommending doing a System Update in Settings first but the PS3 is telling me it doesn't need one. PSN was down earlier do maybe that has something to do with it.

I saw that too, did the system update but no change. Still stuck at 0% :(

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I saw that too, did the system update but no change. Still stuck at 0% :(

Have you enough data space on your ps3 ?

If not maybe delete old game data. (Not GTA data)

If that doesn't work , turn your ps3 on and just turn your your ps3 off via socket switch or just directly unplug.

This will cause you ps3 to do a corrupt data fix next time you start your system.

Hope that helps.

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Have you enough data space on your ps3 ?

If not maybe delete old game data. (Not GTA data)

If that doesn't work , turn your ps3 on and just turn your your ps3 off via socket switch or just directly unplug.

This will cause you ps3 to do a corrupt data fix next time you start your system.

Hope that helps.

17gb free, running through the file system check now.

No dice. Ran the restore file system thing from the debug menu & I'm still stuck on 0% :( I'm open to suggestions..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Are you connected through Wi-Fi or wired?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

He's dead Jim.

Are you connected through Wi-Fi or wired?

Wired.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Wired.

Are you with UPC, seems like there were issues with UPC customers and PSN last night?

Proco was saying last night that he had to reset his broadband and it seemed to work for him. Might want to check with him what he did.
    I hear he's hard to get info out of so you might have to torture him

Proco was saying last night that he had to reset his broadband and it seemed to work for him. Might want to check with him what he did.
    I hear he's hard to get info out of so you might have to torture him

It worked for 2 minutes. I had connection problems. Didn't even get chance to test my taco van race.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    It worked for 2 minutes. I had connection problems. Didn't even get chance to test my taco van race.

Apart from Phobos cheating it was a great race, really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭C.M_jc

actual_1412285481.jpg

Apart from Phobos cheating it was a great race, really enjoyed it.

I can't really comment on the race as I was dead for most of it. :o

BTW I didn't mean to leave you and Phobos at the voting screen last night.

C.M_jc wrote: »
    actual_1412285481.jpg

I can't really comment on the race as I was dead for most of it. :o

BTW I didn't mean to leave you and Phobos at the voting screen last night.

Well thats this weekend sorted. Birthday Party tomorrow followed by all night gaming session :D

Dont worry about it CM, I think we went into freemode too after the match and we ended up being seperated for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

I've been killing a guy with a bounty but not getting paid what's going on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

From what I can see the glitching is worse than ever. I've been killing people with bountys on their heads numerous times and they just keep respauning in different locations with the bounty still on them and not receiving any money for killing them

I've noticed a few times when I have killed someone with a bounty that they respawn with the bounty still on them.
    Sometimes there is a delay and eventually i get the message to say I claimed the bounty but a few times nothing has happened and the other guy runs off then someone else gets it :(
    At first I thought it was how I killed them(Sticky on their car) because it happened the most times with that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

This happened to me too the other day. I'm sure it was before the new patch too. Killed a guy with a bounty 3 times before he escaped in a heli and i got nothing.

I think it was kesh, myself and Davy there one day, a few weeks ago, and I killed a lad twice and didn't get a bounty, then Kesh killed him once and got it the jammy basterd :D

You deserve no bounty's Max, I spent about 30 minutes driving about stickying people as they chased my bounty one day, max comes online I drove over to him to say hello, and the basterd blows me up!!

Ah here! That wasny my fault!
    When I checked the map I saw you as a white cirle with green around it and the other guy with the bounty. I thought I was helping you out :(
    But you have had your revenge the last few times when you kill me for no reason.
    Like Kesh who I tried to help with some stuff and he kills me after I do!

Kesh: Can you see me Max?
    Me: Yeah, your inbetween the containers!
    Kesh: Am I still there?
    Me: YEah You ar...*shot to the head*
    Kesh: Ha, I wasnt, I was invisible

My finger just slipped.

My finger just slipped.

Still, nothing will beat my awesome driving skills :P

By the way, I dont know how I did but I set a World Record on that race that goes round the prison. Happy with that :D

You're a wizard Harry!

Fair annoyed as well, been away at football all week and this weekend taking photos, I wana play GTA, especially if some of you fecks would actually play LTS instead of races for once :D

Hey I'd love to play some LTS, I suggested it last night but Proco distracted everyone with his Taco Race

• Advertisement

Hey I'd love to play some LTS, I suggested it last night but Proco distracted everyone with his Taco Race

The 2 minutes I get online and I'm called a distraction :(

Advertisement