Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Nah I leave her to it hopefully she'll be put off......already shocked at being called an effin c##ksucker for crashing into an ai character lol

She's just driving around....badly

Actually she's driving better than me lol....but then that isn't saying a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,562 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone think there will be an update from R* today? Haven't been online in a while, my ps3 joypad's left thumbstick is goosed and thumb grip keeps falling off so playing turns into an awful pain. Better get the glue out and get back online soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Anyone think there will be an update from R* today? Haven't been online in a while, my ps3 joypad's left thumbstick is goosed and thumb grip keeps falling off so playing turns into an awful pain. Better get the glue out and get back online soon.

Bitta gum, some ductape and a piece of string and you will be sorted. No need to get messy with the glue ;)

I dont think we will see an update :( I would have stopped playing a long time ago if it werent for the fact that I love playing with the crew.

I love you guys :D<3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Been away for a few days arting and taking photos and ****. Shall be on this evening to kill people by accident, and the like.

Sweet, I'll be on later myself, we can team up again and kill people then have you turn on me and kill me like you always do! ;)

Will your nephew be around shouting ****e in my ear again? Sound basterd

Sadly he will not, he will be going home to his mother before i get home from work :(

Was funny though to see his reaction when i put the earphones on him and he heard your voices :D
    Total shock and fear, like "What the f**k is this sorcery" hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Fist fight in franklins house that went on and on and on while listening to eye of the tiger , ya couldn't ask for much more :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I need to go back to fight school, was getting my ass kicked all over the house & dragging the team down!

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    I need to go back to fight school, was getting my ass kicked all over the house & dragging the team down!

You need to have motivational music in the background is all. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    You need to have motivational music in the background is all. :)

Yeah but I lent my copy of the "Pretty Woman" soundtrack to Chuck Norris & he hasn't given it back yet.

Ride of the Valkyries, that needs to be played anytime there are 4 or more of us on and we get a Jet :D

No no no no nooooooooooooooooo

Wah Wah Wawahwah, Wah Wah Wawahwah! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

As great as GtaV & Online is, there are things which frustrate the hell out of us.
    I found a funny vid which exaggerates those frustrations, watch it all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    As great as GtaV & Online is, there are things which frustrate the hell out of us.
    I found a funny vid which exaggerates those frustrations, watch it all :D

YOUTUBE

That's brilliant :D

Couldn't get on at all last night. The usual "R* cloud services are unavailable" message, followed soon by "your save game failed to load from the cloud servers...". Annoying. I was looking forward to another fine rendition of Flight of the Valkyries Boards Crew (should be our official theme music).

I was having some problems too and my PS froze at the last race on the playlist with Proco.
    It showed you were online Phobos and anytime I either tried to invite you or join you, it said you were no longer in session.

TacoMan wrote: »
    That's brilliant :D

Couldn't get on at all last night. The usual "R* cloud services are unavailable" message, followed soon by "your save game failed to load from the cloud servers...". Annoying. I was looking forward to another fine rendition of Flight of the Valkyries Boards Crew (should be our official theme music).

You were missed , bet you didn't give that vid I posted a go. Etcher tried it too and his ps3 is still alive and in tact.

Also as I've said to a few with android phones to download " WiFi Analyser" in the market store , its free , mess around with it for a while and find the most stable channel for your router.

Then go to your router address in your browser on your pc, usually its 192.168.1.1 (or you can search your routers address by provider online) you will more that likely need a password to get into your router to change settings.

Once you've done that its off to channel settings and change to a more suitable channel (that the WiFi program has given you). less drop off etc.

Anybody with any problems doing this feel free to pm me. And don't feel "aw I look like a right dingus asking for help"

Better to have crew online than having a meltdown at home trying to connect.

• Advertisement

Kesh, does it matter which app we download cause I have done a search and its giving me 4 different apps

Kesh, does it matter which app we download cause I have done a search and its giving me 4 different apps

Well "WiFi Analyser" gives you a star rating on your OWN WiFi connection and channels, and nearly all other WiFi apps will just tell you what WiFi is in reach of your p.c / phone etc . which won't help you find the best channel on yours.

I'll have a look for something similar if you can't find WiFi Analyser , it should be there , might depend on what version of android your on.

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    You were missed , bet you didn't give that vid I posted a go. Etcher tried it too and his ps3 is still alive and in tact.

Also as I've said to a few with android phones to download " WiFi Analyser" in the market store , its free , mess around with it for a while and find the most stable channel for your router.

Then go to your router address in your browser on your pc, usually its 192.168.1.1 (or you can search your routers address by provider online) you will more that likely need a password to get into your router to change settings.

Once you've done that its off to channel settings and change to a more suitable channel (that the WiFi program has given you). less drop off etc.

Anybody with any problems doing this feel free to pm me. And don't feel "aw I look like a right dingus asking for help"

Better to have crew online than having a meltdown at home trying to connect.

Nice one Kesh, I'll try the video later. Does it mess up the headset though? The depressing thing is I use a wired connection which is meant to be faster. If I'm having all this hassle with a wired connection I dread to think what would happen if I went wireless :(

Actually you make a good point, my connection is wired so the WiFi analyser would do nothing or will it still help Kesh?

Kesh the God of googles and internet troubleshooting.

It won't mess with anything Phobos Etcher was just being special ....

:p

And to you both if you have a wired connection then WiFi analyser won't do much .

If you have a wired connection and its rubbish would you both not try wireless just to see ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I was looking forward to another fine rendition of Flight of the Valkyries Boards Crew (should be our official theme music).

Just to let everyone know, its "classical horn 2", if ye want to add it to your cars. :pac:

Cheers again Kesh, I'll try the wireless connection when I'm on in a bit.

Come to think of it, that could be it... I used wireless when I first started on GTA-O and didn't have half the problems I'm having recently since switching to the wired...

The wireless connection should assign a different ip address to the PS3, replacing the one I've been using when wired. Maybe something's up between my wired ip address and the R* servers, who knows?

If it's still a total mess my next plan would be to try port forwarding, but that seems a bit extreme with a decent base connection.

Cheers again Kesh, I'll try the wireless connection when I'm on in a bit.

Come to think of it, that could be it... I used wireless when I first started on GTA-O and didn't have half the problems I'm having recently since switching to the wired...

The wireless connection should assign a different ip address to the PS3, replacing the one I've been using when wired. Maybe something's up between my wired ip address and the R* servers, who knows?

If it's still a total mess my next plan would be to try port forwarding, but that seems a bit extreme with a decent base connection.

Yeah but failing that , I would call your ISP and ask them if there's anything they can do there end. My brother was having similar problems with his internet which was very fast but he had problems with his ps3 , they did something there end or gave him some code and it was all sorted.

• Advertisement

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Just to let everyone know, its "classical horn 2", if ye want to add it to your cars. :pac:

Sweet.

I'll change some of my vehicles to that one. Still love the original (unofficial) crew horn, the note "Re". An eardrum-bursting classic.

Are there a number of horns that make up the bars of the tune, like the way they split the american national anthem into 3 separate horns?

Less horns, more tacos.

Wireless sorted now.

Time for GTA!

Advertisement