Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

I now have rockstar social name same as game name.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

monkeynuz wrote: »

Invite sent, once you accept it you're in!

We just need 10 more people for a 400 crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Welcome to the Crew, feel free to add me to your PSN, name is MaxMartello or Max Martello, can never remember if there is a space in there or not

Thanks guys accepted invite

Welcome to the Crew, feel free to add me to your PSN, name is MaxMartello or Max Martello, can never remember if there is a space in there or not

How do I do that max lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

How do I do that max lol!

If its the same a xbox, just go to friends list on console menu, add friend and type in his PSN.

I've added you there, I'm gonna be online now for a bit if anyone is around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Ive put 8 hours into online today before my Xbox froze in a deathmatch with dusty and the other lad from the crew. Ill call it a night. FeelIng manky :-( need a shower...

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

How come someone ranked 39 be matching all my attributes and everytime I shoot him he won't die

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Farty88 wrote: »
    How come someone ranked 39 be matching all my attributes and everytime I shoot him he won't die

He might be eating snacks to fill up his health bar and putting on armour again every time he gets hit.

Or he is in God mode.
    If you are unloading full clips into him and no damage he probably is some sort of hacker.

• Advertisement

falan wrote: »
    Ive put 8 hours into online today before my Xbox froze in a deathmatch with dusty and the other lad from the crew. Ill call it a night. FeelIng manky :-( need a shower...

Mine froze too:mad: Couldnt be arsed turning it back on

Happened to me twice last night on the PS3.

Had a fun session last night though with Phobos and Proco doing some races.
    I swear, its hard to get annoyed when losing in a race that has Phobos in it too, just hearing him when he messes up makes me laugh so much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    He might be eating snacks to fill up his health bar and putting on armour again every time he gets hit.

Or he is in God mode.
    If you are unloading full clips into him and no damage he probably is some sort of hacker.

Or he's headshotting you. Since I started the new character, I'm just trying to headshot everyone, it's easy enough to take out lads in the 100's with my lv 30 yolke as long as you know what you're doing.

Or he's headshotting you. Since I started the new character, I'm just trying to headshot everyone, it's easy enough to take out lads in the 100's with my lv 30 yolke as long as you know what you're doing.

Unless they are in God mode. I've used grenades and stickys on a guy and he wouldnt die, kept killing me. I would headshot him and nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Unless they are in God mode. I've used grenades and stickys on a guy and he wouldnt die, kept killing me. I would headshot him and nothing :(

Godmodes not really that common thou, I'd say his issue is just lads who know what they're doing. There's plenty of people who are using lowish level 2nd characters who also have lv 300+ characters, so they don't go outside very often and are too good at the game.

Proco Jr. wrote: »

Or he is in God mode.

Say he's a hacker met 3 in the last two days.impossible to kill and seams to only shoot me once or twice and kills me straight away. Fierce frustrating haha must be a new dlc coming last time the space ships were spawning in the city square and we got flight school couple of days later.

Godmodes not really that common thou, I'd say his issue is just lads who know what they're doing. There's plenty of people who are using lowish level 2nd characters who also have lv 300+ characters, so they don't go outside very often and are too good at the game.

He must be a hacker tho.he's going around with a star and exclamation mark in it over his head and he's all the guns on level 39 including the rocket launcher jus doesn't make sense plus I was in a session the other nite and keshfm would even tell ya another lad was impossible to kill.I remember seeing a white dot over his character no matter what you do rocket launcher sticky bombs anything u can find and the fella just wouldn't die

Ok its the weekend, I get off work in 5 hours and then its gaming all night, or until a reasonably late hour.

Anyone gonna be online to try some races I bookmarked and some Deathmatches?
    Then maybe go around and kill random players that are in the session :D
    Hop on a train and let them chase us, god I really love the bounty hunt on a train :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Left Boards crew 2 to join the main one, looking forward to hitting the shi testing the structural integrity of your personal vehicles of any new crew mates I encounter :pac:

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Left Boards crew 2 to join the main one, looking forward to hitting the shi testing the structural integrity of your personal vehicles of any new crew mates I encounter :pac:

I guess we add you to the hitlist for such traitorous action ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

God mode is not as complicated as people think theres an easy enough glitch that can put you in god mode. So there's no complicated hacking / modding involved.

I tried it out once just to see if I could, I didn't go trolling players , I jumped from a jet as high as I could go and I didn't pull the parashute and I still survived. Also stood on a grenade with no effect.

Personally I would have no interest in god mode so I just change sessions when someone is at it. It ruins the game and the more people in god mode the more people want to try it out to stop themselves being the victim.

Common enough, i must attract the fcukers

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Good craic last night. The freemode bounties on the subway were something I hadn't tried before. The drunk race was excellent. Pity you can only hold a limited amount of Pi$$wasser though.

On hackers, I did a playlist with some randoms last weekend. I could hear the lads talking about some lobby they all just came from being riddled with hackers. One of them was going on about something "stuck" to him...."I've changed sessions 4 times and it's still there!" he cried. I hadn't a clue what he was on about at all...

Moments later the race begins and the car beside me had one of those wind turbines stuck to the back of it. Yer man won the race with ease as nobody could overtake him without getting minced by the turbine blades. Next race begins, different vehicle class, and there's the turbine stuck to the back of whatever car yer man picked this time. It was a tight technical race so turbine man rage-quit around 30 seconds in as he couldn't take a corner due to the giant mast attached to his car. That, coupled with everyone in the race laughing their heads off at him, pushed him over the edge :pac:

I guess this is like the time players were getting machinery spawning in their garages, the hackers can now attach any object from the game to you and your vehicles and it stays like that until you restart GTAO.

In fairness I would be laughing too if I saw that.
    Much like when I lob a sticky on Phobos during a GTA Race :D

Last night was the best though, I respawn near a ramp and throw a sticky on it, I turn around and just see Phobos backing up his car to get some speed for the ramp so I slowly maneouver out of the way and far from him and as soon as he got there, Kablamo!
    Pobos: "Nooooooooo"

I love that guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

In fairness I would be laughing too if I saw that.
    Much like when I lob a sticky on Phobos during a GTA Race :D

Last night was the best though, I respawn near a ramp and throw a sticky on it, I turn around and just see Phobos backing up his car to get some speed for the ramp so I slowly maneouver out of the way and far from him and as soon as he got there, Kablamo!
    Pobos: "Nooooooooo"

I love that guy!

*dons Darth Vader mask...
    No. *I* am your Phobos.
    Nooooooooooooooooo!

So I just read this
    Play in North Yankton

Start the "Prologue" mission while offline by selecting it from the "Missions" menu. Continue until the part where you exit the vault heist and the police arrive. Pause the game, then have a friend invite you into a multiplayer session. North Yankton will now appear on the online map, floating over the southeast area of the map. Use a helicopter to reach it.

Has anyone tried it? Does anyone want to give it a go later when I'm online?

BTW, I'll be on the PS3 cause I keep forgetting there are players with a 360.

I'll give it a whirl just talk me through what I need to do lol

All you have to do is invite me to your online session

Sorry max wife has interrupted my session!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Sorry max wife has interrupted my session!!

Pfft 'wife'..get your priorities straight man! :pac:

Advertisement