Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

falan wrote: »
    UFO taxis??? Whats this all about???

Max explains it best 2 pages back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,677 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

It has to come tomorrow exactly a year since online went live

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

We got nothing on the 1 year anniversary of the game release, we're gonna get nothing on the online anniversary

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

1st Anniversary party?

May take my Mini out for a spin, first car I ever jacked in GTA Online, one year later still running my crewmates over, driving it :D

• Advertisement

Any xboxers on tonight? Might go on after the foreign game on telly if there is

IvySlayer wrote: »
    1st Anniversary party?

May take my Mini out for a spin, first car I ever jacked in GTA Online, one year later still running my crewmates over, driving it :D

Sounds like a plan, stock up on Pisswasser, get the bongs out and the strippers and just get pissed at someones place to celebrate the Anniversary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Farty88 wrote: »
    It has to come tomorrow exactly a year since online went live

Yes it's here it's really here it's something a few of us have been waiting for and I just can't believe it....

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Yes it's here it's really here it's something a few of us have been waiting for and I just can't believe it....

ITS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY YEAHHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 29,677 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

ITS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY YEAHHHHH

Ah the memories, this time last year, making a character, doing the first race, character getting deleted, making a character, doing the first race, character getting deleted, making a character, doing the first race, character getting deleted, making a character, doing the first race, character getting deleted, making a character, doing the first race, character getting deleted.

Seriously though, this was the best online game I've ever played and looking forward to the 2nd year in Next Gen.

• Advertisement

I agree, I have played the likes of WoW and GW but GTA is so much more fun and I've made some great friends through it without even meeting them, you guys! :)

Not to get all soppy or anything but I love you guys, you make GTA so much more fun and entertaining whether its Phobos' infinite lists of GTA races, hearing the humorous cry of his failure/accident(noooooooo) or just a few of us hopping on a train to escape a bounty.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Awesome game,

Not a serious gamer (only really COD and then GTA V) and never really played online before GTA.

The game itself (story mode), and then online, just ridiculously good, and tremendous fun.

Seriously considering going Next Gen solely for the purpose of doing it all over again, but better.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I agree, I have played the likes of WoW and GW but GTA is so much more fun and I've made some great friends through it without even meeting them, you guys! :)

Not to get all soppy or anything but I love you guys, you make GTA so much more fun and entertaining whether its Phobos' infinite lists of GTA races, hearing the humorous cry of his failure/accident(noooooooo) or just a few of us hopping on a train to escape a bounty.

It is a great game , and R* have given us a lot in terms of Dlc and in fairness they were never obliged to do that (yeah I know they still make money off shark cards) but still. Great laugh with the boards.ie crew I would have traded in the game long before now if it wasn't for you guyszess :) ,

I still think R* need to keep things fresh though, if they want people to keep playing. The DLC release dates are getting to be a bit dragged out tbh. And its not that I think R* are bad or whatever I just think they lose some players by not keeping things updated/new.

By the way Max did you do my race "phuck off" or did you just like the name :p

I liked the name but I added it to my game to try when I get online later after work :)

I liked the name but I added it to my game to try when I get online later after work :)

Haha , prepare to be disappointed :)

We should do some death matches tonight, I made, what I think, is a pretty decent death match based at the N.O.O.S.E offices. Think I've only tried it once with Proco or Phobos or both

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Sounds a laugh if you don't mind me chipping in id love to have a go

Anyone and Everyone with the game on PS3 is welcome to join in.

New update??????

Don't wanna mess with this beast #expendables4

• Advertisement

New update??????

NOOOOoooo :( , taking the wee wee so they are.

Rockstar new update just announced for gta online

Rockstar new update just announced for gta online

For serious?

Seemly they're going down a old western route getting rid of cars for a little while and then it's followed by a zombie style update for Halloween

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    For serious?

The proof is there...... It's there...........

Fake, I'd put the house on it...

(i rent so its no biggie)

Seemly they're going down a old western route getting rid of cars for a little while and then it's followed by a zombie style update for Halloween

Yea, that would be a good idea for a game in itself, could call it Red Dead or something.

It's only for the Halloween update it was on reddit...

Yea, that would be a good idea for a game in itself, could call it Red Dead or something.

I've a perfect name for it Red Dead Redemption dlc and when zombie dlc is released call it mmmmmm Red Dead Redemption Undead dlc

• Advertisement

It's only for the Halloween update it was on reddit...

Oh yeah that's right I reddit on the interweb too

Advertisement