Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Yea sorry the places that u pay extra, worthy view, tipis, tangerine fields etc

Haven't stayed at any of them myself but Worthy View has mixed reports, is at the top of a killer hill called the hill of Death. Doesn't seem to be a lot for your money considering the increased capacity and lack of facilities. Showers weren't increased etc etc. Queues hours long.

From researching myself I found Tangerine Fields to be really expensive and not really worth the extra money and is quite a trek to get too by all acccounts.

Apparently the Tipi village sells out really quick, like ticket quick, 3 mins I believe.

Personally I'm going to spend me money on getting a really good tent and camp in one of the quieter sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

If you're booking do you just need people's names, registration number and post code or do you need anything else?

If you're booking do you just need people's names, registration number and post code or do you need anything else?

You just need postcode and registration number and obviously a credit card.

Mince Pie wrote: »
    You just need postcode and registration number and obviously a credit card.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Chelon

So if you get lucky tomorrow - next Summer is a long way off - if you need to cancel before April do you just lose the £50 deposit?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Chelon wrote: »
    So if you get lucky tomorrow - next Summer is a long way off - if you need to cancel before April do you just lose the £50 deposit?

You'll get £40 back.

Chelon wrote: »
    robinph wrote: »
    You'll get £40 back.

you get £35 back. Admin is £15

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Mince Pie wrote: »
    you get £35 back. Admin is £15

Think that has gone up in the last couple of years then since I had to cancel some friends tickets.

I'm putting the cart before the horse here but thanks ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Toast wrote: »
    Gonna stop you there. The credit card has to belong to the lead booker. You can't borrow a card! It actually doesn't ask for any separate billing details after so it blindly assumes that it belongs to the first person in the booking.

got 4 tickets the other day on my dads card, no issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Toast

bennyc wrote: »
    got 4 tickets the other day on my dads card, no issue.

Good to hear. It still has never asked me for the billing details before so not sure how it works. I've had cards rejected on other sites for having my address spelt wrong so the Glastonbury system will remain a mystery to me.

So how many people have had someone in their group who promised to be up for 9am to help out buy tickets flake on them today? There's always one.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

Ticket sale day really sorts those out who genuinely want to go, many of my friends down through the years do the registration and make the plans, but all seem to crumble in the run up to it, and treat each year as a learning curve for the year when they finally get serious about it, luckily our core group of 6 to 10 die hards are super well prepared and never let the side down......best of luck to all in the coming hours :)

Best of luck folks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Can anyone even load the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Can anyone even load the website?

Not me anyway.

DylanAFC wrote: »
    Not me anyway.

It's crazy

A friend reckons they got in. Im getting nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭markcellardoor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

got mine.
    got through on my 2nd laptop.
    loaded the page on 2nd refresh at 9:01am, and each page after went straight through. have the order confirmation screen up.

main laptop couldn't even load the landing page.

GOING TO GLASTO, WOOOOHOOOOOOOO :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Anyone got the number you can ring?

Anyone got the number you can ring?
    You can only buy tickets online this year

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scary

All sorted I think :) just waiting on the confirmation e-mail

Just got the confirmation that our 2 groups got sorted so back to bed for me. Personally I never got even as far as the holding page this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Fuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk commmeeeeon!! Not even getting a loaded page

Got a pair first time ever after 3 years trying!

Tactics were one laptop with 3 different browsers constantly refreshing. Very happy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

Been on the holding page 20 min now.PLEASE HURRY UP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

Done! On my phone internet, how odd!

Rather stupidly had the wrong expiry year and got declined initially. Try your phones everyone, I had no bother.

PM me if you want me to keep trying for anyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

stinkle wrote: »
    Done! On my phone internet, how odd!

Rather stupidly had the wrong expiry year and got declined initially. Try your phones everyone, I had no bother.

PM me if you want me to keep trying for anyone

No joy for me here at all - haven't even seen the standard waiting page yet.

Although good point about the phone connection. Thats how I managed to get them last year.

Advertisement