Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One plus one owners thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

safetyboy wrote: »
    I have the nagging incremental update again, will I loose root if I update, I'm not having any problems but it keeps popping up.

Just flash Exodus, yes updating will lose your root

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Can anyone recommend a good key board? I had to reboot the phone yesterday and the keyboard I had installed seems to have disappeared and now I'm left with the stock one when doesn't have the swipe or predictive text or autocorrect on it.

Cheers.

Edit: Found and installed SwiftKey there. Do the job rightly.

Duff wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good key board? I had to reboot the phone yesterday and the keyboard I had installed seems to have disappeared and now I'm left with the stock one when doesn't have the swipe or predictive text or autocorrect on it.

Cheers.

If you use swipe there is none better at swiping than Swype. I try others but always go back because it has swype key + c and swype key + v gestures for copy and paste as well as some other handy ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Exoodus is the bushiness, how do i flash exposed ?

safetyboy wrote: »
    Exoodus is the bushiness, how do i flash exposed ?

Told ye ;)

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/guide-xposed-framework-for-lollipop-alpha.276212/

• Advertisement

I cant view the oneplus forum on either PC, no characters come up just pics. hmmm must be an ext in chrome but same in FF

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Currently have the android version 5.0.2
    cynogen os 12.0
    looking to jump into Exodus or oxygen.
    Which one you guys recommend??

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Anyone else having Wifi problems? I have a Canon 6D SLR and I can connect to it to view photos and control the camera, but it wont connect to my OnePlus. Seems to be a known issue. Would going back to 11 solve this does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

peaceboi wrote: »
    Currently have the android version 5.0.2
    cynogen os 12.0
    looking to jump into Exodus or oxygen.
    Which one you guys recommend??

I haven't tried Oxygen, but I put Exodus on the phone about two weeks ago and it's running better than it did even when I got it new!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Zascar wrote: »
    Anyone else having Wifi problems? I have a Canon 6D SLR and I can connect to it to view photos and control the camera, but it wont connect to my OnePlus. Seems to be a known issue. Would going back to 11 solve this does anyone know?

No idea, You should just flash it and see I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Zascar wrote: »

Similar problem connecting to Gopro cameras from the OPO. You need to assign a static IP to the phone in the wireless settings.. You will also need to know what IP range your camera uses..

Thread here on the Gopro issue. I just got mine working last week after thinking it was an issue with the gopro.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/problem-with-cm12-and-gopro-hero-3.307123/

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Does anyone know when the new One plus 2 releases?? Any details about specs??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

peaceboi wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the new One plus 2 releases?? Any details about specs??

If you googled OnePLus One you would have found out the specs that were announced and the date it is to be "unveiled"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Finally, the Cyanogen 12.1 nightlies have been very stable for me recently and the touchscreen is a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

My phone hasnt had any problems since the update the screen hasnt been sticking, its not over heating and batterey life is good again.

Anyone having charging issues with Exodus rom, mine seems to take forever to charge when usually it takes an hour, currently at 20% and its saying 3 hours left

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Trying to order another from the site now, but its telling me it cant ship to Ireland, I thought they started shipping to Ireland a few months back?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

They do... I bought one 4 weeks ago from them

• Registered Users Posts: 17,897 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Battery saving mode in Exodus is amazing, it should be the default mode. I cycled the Grand Canal yesterday, unplugged at 6am, was browsing as normal on the trains all morning then on GPS across half the country and taking pics all day, home at around 8 pm and the battery was still at 70%, if you don't touch the phone the battery level just doesn't drop, it loses about 1% an hour in stanby battery saver mode and I dont see any performance hit compared to balanced or power user modes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I've recently started cycling and I'm looking to get an armband case for my OPO has anybody spotted one suitable to buy in town or any generic one's?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Trying to order another from the site now, but its telling me it cant ship to Ireland, I thought they started shipping to Ireland a few months back?

Friend of mine bought one today

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I've recently started cycling and I'm looking to get an armband case for my OPO has anybody spotted one suitable to buy in town or any generic one's?

Someone one time in this thread posted about a link for one for a different phone(but I cannot remember which) and he said it fitted perfect. I think it was the Note III or IV

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭blobbie

Thargor wrote: »
    Battery saving mode in Exodus is amazing, it should be the default mode. I cycled the Grand Canal yesterday, unplugged at 6am, was browsing as normal on the trains all morning then on GPS across half the country and taking pics all day, home at around 8 pm and the battery was still at 70%, if you don't touch the phone the battery level just doesn't drop, it loses about 1% an hour in stanby battery saver mode and I dont see any performance hit compared to balanced or power user modes.

It's a nice old cycle along the grand canal. It does get somewhat dull after the barrow split at Robertstown. I did it about this time last year and they had just recently cut the grass and the ground was rock hard so it was handy enough on a front-sus MTB.

Must do it again some day soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

returned my battered one plus one with a broken screen and broken camera.

Put it through the RMA Process. €122 for accidental damage screen replacement ,never mentioned the back camera.

Phone collected on a Thursday.

Brand new factory sealed phone posted to me on Tuesday.

Now that's service!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

That happened to me as well, continue on

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭adr_sullivan

eoinf wrote: »
    returned my battered one plus one with a broken screen and broken camera.

Put it through the RMA Process. €122 for accidental damage screen replacement ,never mentioned the back camera.

Phone collected on a Thursday.

Brand new factory sealed phone posted to me on Tuesday.

Now that's service!

did you get your phone from the irish or uk website. I have a broken screen and might do the same.

thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

did you get your phone from the irish or uk website. I have a broken screen and might do the same.

thanks,

not relevant, all they need is your order number I couldn't even retrieve the IMEI as the phone was knackered.

Submit a ticket and follow their lead. takes about a week or so to sort back and forth via email and then a week once the RMA is approved.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

The URL for the Irish site is:

https://oneplus.net/ie

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I just realised my phone is on 4.4.4

Just wondering if there are any issues upgrading to oxygen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

marcbrophy wrote: »
    The URL for the Irish site is:

https://oneplus.net/ie

:)

Yeah thats what I've been trying, still doesnt work.

Would you see if you can get as far as delivery?

Advertisement