Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Is Mata nailed on to drop this gameweek? I'm assuming Rooney will. Just noticed John Terry is another one that should go down...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

I reckon Rooney might drop because of people bringing in Costa. Anyone getting rid of him? Think I'll stick, QPR are muck at the back could see United getting a few even if they have been dog lately. Turf Moor is not an easy place to go and Burnley did really well against Chelsea even if they shipped 3 goals in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

I would definitely expect both Rooney and Mata to drop. Potentially by as much as .2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

I would definitely expect both Rooney and Mata to drop. Potentially by as much as .2

Interdasting. I want to get Aguero in but I can see Rooney getting more points than Aguero given their respective fixtures. God damn fickle sports fans. I just cant get rid of Rooney when they are playing QPR at home. QPR!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,587 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

roryc wrote: »
    Is Mata nailed on to drop this gameweek? I'm assuming Rooney will. Just noticed John Terry is another one that should go down...
    which site are you basing likelihood of Terry drop on roryc?

• Advertisement

He's 70% on TotalFPL - can't be sure of anything but a lot seem to be transferring him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

Who is slated to go up and down after today's performance? What happened to New Castle's Dummet? Why didn't he play?

New Castle?

Big Borg wrote: »
    Who is slated to go up and down after today's performance? What happened to New Castle's Dummet? Why didn't he play?

Jaanmaat did...he's a better defender.

New Castle?

Sorry. I'm from the lesser Island. Newcastle is spelled New Castle in my state.

• Advertisement

Why didn't he play the first two weeks?

pretty sure he played last week,maybe on other side of defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

It was Haidara that took his place actually. Hopefully after conceding 3 goals it won't happen again!

It was Haidara that took his place actually. Hopefully after conceding 3 goals it won't happen again!

Yeah. Let's hope so. Dummett was slated to go up in price last week. Not happening now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭Invincible

Some of us have 3 Chelsea players, so only way to get Ivanovich in is to get Terry out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

It was actually Haidara who took his spot. Not sure why he lost his spot after a clean sheet last week, bit harsh but he was never first choice anyway. They are both covering for Santon who is injured for a couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

FPLStatistics are predicting a huge amount of rises tonight. Including Naismith, Siggy, Ramsey, Wisdom, Dier, Ivanovic, Guzan, Aguero, Hutton, Fabregas and Dummett.
    How reliable they are I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Sorry. I'm from the lesser Island. Newcastle is spelled New Castle in my state.

Off topic I know but this has me intrigued??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,116 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

frimpong wrote: »
    FPLStatistics are predicting a huge amount of rises tonight. Including Naismith, Siggy, Ramsey, Wisdom, Dier, Ivanovic, Guzan, Aguero, Hutton, Fabregas and Dummett.

I hope very reliable - I have all those guys bar Dummett!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

lol likewise all those rises would be lovely, but not over-expectant - on average the rise/drop predictions have been pretty spectacularly off so far!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

manual_man wrote: »
    lol likewise all those rises would be lovely, but not over-expectant - on average the rise/drop predictions have been pretty spectacularly off so far!

1400419395950.jpg

Would love to try and bring in Aguero. Convinced he is going to rise 0.3 over the two weeks.

Could afford Rooney -> Aguero right now but then I'd need a -4 to get rid of Jovetic :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Neil3030 wrote: »
    I hope very reliable - I have all those guys bar Dummett!

As Dummett lost his place yesterday, he'll hardly go up?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Ace2007 wrote: »
    As Dummett lost his place yesterday, he'll hardly go up?

He was on his way but can't see it happening now, surely.

Danger781 wrote: »

Would love to try and bring in Aguero. Convinced he is going to rise 0.3 over the two weeks.

Could afford Rooney -> Aguero right now but then I'd need a -4 to get rid of Jovetic :(

It is only the third game of the season. Don't worry about a -4 point loss. One goal covers that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

He was on his way but can't see it happening now, surely.

He might go up 0.1, which is no good to us.
    Doubt he'll go up 0.2 over the next fortnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

It is only the third game of the season. Don't worry about a -4 point loss. One goal covers that.

4 points is 4 points, I learned it hard way last season.

It sometimes / often does pay off but the cost is the same.
    That is my view.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

1400419395950.jpg

Ahhhhhh. Decisions! Adebayor might be a decent option tho if you could afford him in replacing Jovetic? (i think it's 50/50 between Dzeko/Jovetic to start next match if all 3 City strikers are fit)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Only Aguero and Naismith rose, so they're not reliable at all. Price rise websites fairly worthless atm.

I see Gibbs has dropped to 5.3m. Could be a nice cheap route to the Arsenal defence when back from injury.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Seems to be an awful amount of drop s compared to rises

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

sword1 wrote: »
    Seems to be an awful amount of drop s compared to rises

I've never seen anything like it. My team was in the top 50k before yesterday and rose into the top 4k (will drop today as I only have Ramsey) BUT 12 of my 15 players had net transfers out for the week!!

3 dropped in price and it looks like another 3 will too. Seems so much easier to drop than to rise this season.

Advertisement