Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Premier League Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I'm having a pretty poor season so far but somehow find myself mid table. Would be very happy with that position come end of season

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

3rd victory in a row for Good Willian Hunting.

Believe.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

A short win over Dempsey should put me on the podium :D. Only 9 pts from the top now :) though my main satisfaction is to be getting ever closer to safety. Don't know how many pts we'd need (we can't really compare with the real league since there's almost no draw so that increases significantly the threshold) but with 45 should not be too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

iroced wrote: »
    A short win over Dempsey should put me on the podium :D. Only 9 pts from the top now :) though my main satisfaction is to be getting ever closer to safety. Don't know how many pts we'd need (we can't really compare with the real league since there's almost no draw so that increases significantly the threshold) but with 45 should not be too far.
    I got another win myself. Im up against you next up to 37 pts and mid table. Things were looking dodgy before these 2 wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Top of the table clash this coming gameweek, Swiper v Game of Throw ins. (Zarquon)

I'd probably prefer your team for this week.

Your run has finally come to an end. A win here would have pretty much nearly guaranteed you as champion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,081 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Danny Rose may have just blown the title race back open.

Unfortunately I'm not in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Unless Ellia goes nuts I should have a win against Iago in our relegation six pointer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Unless Ellia goes nuts I should have a win against Iago in our relegation six pointer.

Silva killed it, Kane missing his penalty didn't help but it was over after Silve went nuts for 90 seconds yesterday.

Every week I'm a dime short and a day late in this league :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

CSF wrote: »

This Spurs fan now hates the left back

3rd victory in a row for Good Willian Hunting.

Believe.

4th win in a row, leapfrog The Bottlers and Erzgebirge Scrooge to escape the relegation zone for the first time since week about 6 or 7 I reckon.

Mid table mediocrity, here I come :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

CSF wrote: »

Magnificent, back to a 4 point gap. The league was almost done and dusted for swiper 2 weeks ago so it's a nice turnaround.

Think I might have clawed back for a draw. Should be on 37, still a long way to go for safety I guess.

3 wins on the bounce 68 66 against iroced.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

zarquon wrote: »
    Magnificent, back to a 4 point gap. The league was almost done and dusted for swiper 2 weeks ago so it's a nice turnaround.

I actually felt yesterday that I had this weeks in the bag, bloody Danny Rose:mad::(
    A 1 point defeat, means that Ivans yellow card, Eriksen not getting 60 minutes, Aguero not getting another few seconds, all these things have cost me points this week.:(

To be honest I never wanted to run away with it to be honest, with iroced losing today me and you still have a nice cushion.

zarquon wrote: »
    To be honest I never wanted to run away with it to be honest, with iroced losing today me and you still have a nice cushion.
    3 wins on the bounce 68 66 against iroced.

Argh... Look what you did Busts. These 2 arrogant lads now laughing at me :pac:...

Argh... Look what you did Busts. These 2 arrogant lads now laughing at me :pac:...

Maybe I'll end up having the last laugh

I have a 10 point lead on Leeds The Way

I have Bellerin, Silva, Aguero and Sanchez (c) left

He has Bellerin, Silva, Aguero (c) and Sturridge left

Looks like captain choice will decide it

Looks like another defeat for me. Can't believe it'll be mainly down to Cork :rolleyes:... Actually thought I had the edge over Lemlin on paper...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Looks like another defeat for me. Can't believe it'll be mainly down to Cork :rolleyes:... Actually thought I had the edge over Lemlin on paper...

I had a look earlier and you were ahead?

Lemlin wrote: »
    I had a look earlier and you were ahead?
    Well... don't know when you had a look (probably before BPs) but you're 3 pts ahead with 1 extra player tomorrow. We have the same captain. So I'm gonna need some combined circumstances going my way... Which is not impossible but I've a bad feeling this week-end will mirror the Dawson non-assist for me :confused:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ronan.h

I have a 10 point lead on Leeds The Way

I have Bellerin, Silva, Aguero and Sanchez (c) left

He has Bellerin, Silva, Aguero (c) and Sturridge left

Looks like captain choice will decide it

I also have Sanchez - but will be hoping he is outscored by Aguero and Sturridge for a rare win

Well... don't know when you had a look (probably before BPs) but you're 3 pts ahead with 1 extra player tomorrow. We have the same captain. So I'm gonna need some combined circumstances going my way... Which is not impossible but I've a bad feeling this week-end will mirror the Dawson non-assist for me :confused:.

Did you count too that I've Chris the hero Baird to sub in with one point?

Lemlin wrote: »
    Did you count too that I've Chris the hero Baird to sub in with one point?
    Yes I did ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Haven't looked at this in a week or two, looking good for me to end a run of three defeats against 9 man CSF this week.

Yes I did ;).

I could badly do with a win in this. Have gone from a comfortable mid table position to hovering just above relegation.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,081 ✭✭✭✭CSF

FHFC wrote: »
    Haven't looked at this in a week or two, looking good for me to end a run of three defeats against 9 man CSF this week.

It will be the only victory Finn Harps manage over Shels in the next week

Trail jeju by 6 pts he has sanchez and aguero to go. I have sanchez aguero Capt and silva. Attacking pts for either of the city lads will get me the points.

As far as I can tell, myself and Iago have drawn in our relegation 6 pointer. Bellerin getting 3 bonus points seems to have rescued it for him at the death.

My 4th draw in the league, which is pretty ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

4 wins in a row now beating dathijjj after a very rough patch. Irish son next up!

• Advertisement

ronan.h wrote: »
    I also have Sanchez - but will be hoping he is outscored by Aguero and Sturridge for a rare win

An equally feeble performance from both of our captains and I win 50-43

Slowly edging up the table from relegation zone to mid-table mediocrity :)

Advertisement