Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Rock & Metal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Also a two minute clip of Un Deux on Youtube!

Yay :D. They tried to take the payment for mine about an hour ago but I don't get paid until midnight so whoops lol. I heard something about an EU version being delayed until January 23rd. That or I imagined it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Yeah, read something like that on their facebook before like a week ago or something, but can't find it now. Don't think the EU release will be anywhere near as awesome as the Japanese limited editions though, I think it's only the normal and 2CD version we'd be getting.

There was a double vinyl for Dum Spiro Spero. I''ll be quite content with the Japanese version anyway :D.

Somebody had a really insane copy of Uroboros on Vinyl up on adverts.ie a while back, didn't get it because I'm not so much into vinyl

That'd be the deluxe version with two cds, double vinyl and DVD if I remember correctly. The limited edition of ARCHE is looking quite tame in comparison :pac:.

• Advertisement

Oh, by the way! I said I'd get pics of the new Maximum The Hormone album, because it's a really cool edition with a freakin' comic book. No joke! But it's more than a little NSFW, so if anyone wants to see it, let me know and I'll PM you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Kyo's screams sounding great in that

Reiketsu wrote: »

Only just watched this vid now, and holy **** that was dark! :eek:

It seems to be a continuation of the Saku and Kodou videos. My copy is sitting as "Preparing for Shipment" on Amazon now. Estimated delivery is tomorrow....Unless the plane drops it at my doorstep that is never going to happen!

Middling quality, but I'll take it :pac:

• Advertisement

Ah, can't watch that, potato quality >_< I'll wait for my Christmas present and see it then ;)

Haha, it's not the worst tbh! My order still hasn't shipped. Everyone I know that has ordered it are on the same boat, no matter where they ordered it from. Japanese fans have theirs but aren't sharing the wealth as usual.

Well, it appears my order has just shipped, got a tracking number with DHL, so hopefully yours should be also ;)

Hasn't been shipped just yet but hopefully soon! Got my hands on it anyway :P

Okay, y'all can do your top ten albums of the year now that it's out because ARCHE needs to be on it....holy crap.

I'm thinking that Arche is seriously gonna overshadow a load of other releases... I'm pretty excited for the new D, Sadie, Nocturnal Bloodlust, and new Jupiter albums too. Also may have snatched up that new Matenrou Opera :D

Ah yes, really looking forward to The Omnigod in particular :D. I'm nearly finished my second listen of Arche now. Uroko immediately stands out for me. And Phenomenon. And Tousei. And Kaishun, Behind a Vacant Image....

Yeah, The Omnigod should be absolutely class ;)

I'm not gonna listen to Arche until I actually get the album at Christmas, don't want to spoil the anticipation! Mostly getting albums for xmas from everyone :D

Also means I gotta wait until then to listen to the new D album Kingdom too :o

Ah god no, not a chance I could wait to listen to it if it was available. I have no patience :P. This has bettered my expectations anyway!

The anticipation is mighty! But I'm all buzzed about Christmas anyway

By the way, you listen to The Gazette? What did you think of Beautiful Deformity? They're a band I'd adore to catch live.

• Advertisement

I cant get into them at all :O. I don't hate them either though. I'm sure you'll have the chance some day :D.

It actually took me a bit to get into them. Picked up Division and listened to it a good few times until I really go into it, been trying to get my hands on more of their back catalogue, got Stacked Rubbish and now Toxic, some seriously good albums :D

What about Nightmare?

I really like them, they're very different to the usual

Wouldn't say I am overly familiar with them but I do like that song :). Will have to listen to them further!

Awesome! :D

I'd say most people would know them from the opening theme of Death Note, so if you've ever seen that, this'll be well familiar to you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Just listened to Arche ....Wow :eek: Absolutely incredible.

I can't stop listening to it. I already love it more than Dum Spiro Spero. There are elements of their older sound during the album at times but it still sounds really fresh. I didn't have any doubt this would be album of the year for me but I can confirm it now :P.

Thought you'd enjoy this, Links
    Brothergamesh/Cockturnal nomikai!
    B4gHC38CcAAQlSm.jpg
    :P

Guys from Nocturnal Bloodlust and Girugamesh hanging out? :D That's pretty awesome ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Loads of great new stuff yea, but if you want some power metal Japan's been doing that for an age:

• Advertisement

Ah the Sex Machineguns are like Japan's Steel Panther, I saw them in person once when they were doing an instore event in HMV in Tokyo I think?

Advertisement