Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014-15 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

Krul, Baines, Falcao, Wellbeck all face late fitness tests before lining out tomorrow.

Hopefully Krul gets the nod to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

but that means staying up to find out, i really dont want rid of krul!!

i mean getting up early*

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Is Krul definitely out lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,984 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Paully D wrote: »
    Is Krul definitely out lads?

Fitness test apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

CSF wrote: »
    Fitness test apparently

FFS. :rolleyes:

Now to decide whether to take a -4 to get Green in, or wait on the fitness test and possibly be left with no goalkeeper as Hamer is on my bench.

What do you think lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,143 ✭✭✭✭km79

Now to decide whether to take a -4 to get Green in, or wait on the fitness test and possibly be left with no goalkeeper as Hamer is on my bench.

What do you think lads?
    if you had been happy to go with krul for next few games anyway I'd wait
    if you had planned change anyway I'd do it

• Registered Users Posts: 32,984 ✭✭✭✭CSF

What do you think lads?
    If you've money to spare, why not upgrade Hamer instead? Not personally of the opinion that Krul or Green would be reliable enough to play every week

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

Any news on Baines?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,586 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Looks like Welbeck might have been declared fit for anyone that has him or took a punt on Giroud - no source yet, just Twitter talk.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Boss on injuries to Di Maria and Rooney: "Angel shall be out for Stoke City, I think. Wayne, I don't know. He said he would be fit."

https://twitter.com/ManUtd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Tom Krul is out for the next four to five games according to Pardew.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30264434

https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/539031598331883520

A blow for the 80,000 that transferred him in this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/539031598331883520

A blow for the 80,000 that transferred him in this week.
    You don't mean GW 14 do you ???

I mean he was subbed off because of an injury in their game yesterday... Could be "good" news for £3.9m Saylor :cool:.

iroced wrote: »
    You don't mean GW 14 do you ???

I mean he was subbed off because of an injury in their game yesterday... Could be "good" news for £3.9m Saylor :cool:.

Sorry I meant GW 13. Taylor would be great value alright if he was guaranteed a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Sorry I meant GW 13. Taylor would be great value alright if he was guaranteed a start.
    Just checked. Haidara may well be ahead of him. I thought with Janmaat out he was guaranteed to start.

Just noticed that Robbie Brady has been yellow flagged but can't find any info.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

tim krul is now showing as being out until dec 26th.
    what a waste of a transfer it was bringing him back in last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Nothing new on Rooney or ADM yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FHFC wrote: »
    Nothing new on Rooney or ADM yet?

ADM will miss midweek game and rumours are he'll be gone for two to three weeks. Scan tomorrow will confirm extent of tear.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Krul out for up to 6 weeks with ankle injury

Just as Newcastle were coming good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

jive wrote: »
    Krul out for up to 6 weeks with ankle injury

Just as Newcastle were coming good!

Don't think Krul was a major reason for that, in fairness. Colo probably been their best defender, followed by Dummett.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Here's the suspension table which maybe of use for people who don't want to transfer someone in, only for them to be suspended after their first game! Looks like Swansea's defence is at a bit of a risk in the coming weeks.

Player | Team | YC
    Cleverley| AVL| 4
    Weimann| AVL| 4
    Marney| BRN| 4
    Fábregas| CHE| 4
    Matic| CHE| 4
    Barry| EVE| 4
    Naismith| EVE| 4
    Huddlestone| HUL| 4
    Livermore| HUL| 4
    Robertson| HUL| 4
    Moore| LEI| 4
    Skrtel| LIV| 4
    Kompany| MCI| 4
    Janmaat| NEW| 4
    Sissoko| NEW| 4
    Pellè| SOT| 4
    Schneiderlin| SOT| 4
    Mame Biram Diouf| STO| 4
    Shawcross| STO| 4
    Taylor| SWA| 4
    Williams| SWA| 4
    Dorrans| WBA| 4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

manual_man wrote: »
    Don't think Krul was a major reason for that, in fairness. Colo probably been their best defender, followed by Dummett.

I never said he was the reason, I meant in fantasy terms! He's my gk (+foster). They have a few tough fixtures coming up though so happy enough to ride the injury out without transferring

• Registered Users Posts: 6,959 ✭✭✭G1032

I really have to sell Robertson..........

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

G1032 wrote: »
    I really have to sell Robertson..........

I'll be getting him in as long as he doesn't pick up that 5th yellow against Everton. Nice run til the new year thereafter, as well as providing an attacking threat. A yellow for celebrating the winning goal in a 1-0 win GW15 that'll do nicely Andrew :p and then be suspended for Chelsea(A)

Debuchy is expected to be back training next Monday so could return for the Liverpool game on the 21st or QPR on the 26th, replacing Chambers. Anyone with Chambers would want to be aware of this and have a spare transfer to get rid of him.

Debuchy is expected to be back training next Monday so could return for the Liverpool game on the 21st or QPR on the 26th, replacing Chambers. Anyone with Chambers would want to be aware of this and have a spare transfer to get rid of him.
    Maybe not.... Don't be surprised if Chambers is moved to DM. Arteta is picking up injuries when he as much as looks at a pitch. Flamini is playing poorly.

Coloccini definitely ruled out of the game tomorrow night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Chambers is meant to be quite a versatile player and Arsenal have a lot of injuries at the moment, so I can see him still getting his game. Maybe even further up the pitch which would be nice.

Advertisement