Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014-15 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭G1032

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

28064212 wrote: »
    ...not sure if trolling

I think we can safely say it was not intentional :)

FHFC just simply isn't that kind of FPL player :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Duff is a doubt though and he's no spring chicken. I'm a worried owner

https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/537973084939382784

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Oh crap. Sorry lads. I thought I'd set the Google search filters to 'last 24 hours' as usual so dunno how that article ended up top of the pile., Read the headline and copied and pasted.

Just benched him for Dummet myself!! Doh!!!!

Oh crap. Sorry lads. I thought I'd set the Google search filters to 'last 24 hours' as usual so dunno how that article ended up top of the pile., Read the headline and copied and pasted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

FHFC wrote: »

Ah sure it happens to the best of us. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Any chance someone could post updates on the following tomorrow pretty please?

Chadli
    Downing
    Sakho
    Krul
    Baines
    Duff

Working tomorrow then straight out on the beer after. 6 doubtfuls, might have to wildcard depending on the news :(

jebforever wrote: »
    Ah sure it happens to the best of us. :)

Hmm. I see I even felt so bad I posted it twice. Not my night!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

My defence is in tatters.

The big hits may be coming tomorrow.

jive wrote: »

Chadli
    Downing
    Sakho
    Krul
    Baines
    Duff

Working tomorrow then straight out on the beer after. 6 doubtfuls, might have to wildcard depending on the news :(

You should get really really drunk, then wildcard. It could be awesome!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

KevIRL wrote: »
    I would sometimes but usually don't make a transfer till just about 11am on sat morning. Often don't even think about who to transfer in (I know who I'm gonna transfer out alright) until Friday after work.

Genuinely missed that question re team, but I'm in a few boards leagues so my team easily accessible.

Twice this season you've done Saturday morning transfers Kev. I wouldn't describe that as "usually" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Chadli
    Downing
    Sakho
    Krul
    Baines
    Duff

Chadli - no updates, hopefully we should hear tomorrow.
    Downing - Trained today, looks good.
    Sakho - Didn't train today, not looking good.
    Krul - no idea, news of the injury only came in today.
    Baines - Martinez reckons there's a small chance.
    Duff - See discussions on this page.

FHFC wrote: »
    You should get really really drunk, then wildcard. It could be awesome!!! :D

I have my doubts!!
    Arbitrary wrote: »
    Chadli - no updates, hopefully we should hear tomorrow.
    Downing - Trained today, looks good.
    Sakho - Didn't train today, not looking good.
    Krul - no idea, news of the injury only came in today.
    Baines - Martinez reckons there's a small chance.
    Duff - See discussions on this page.

Sounds OKish. Have 1 FT so if Baines/Downing/+1 make it then I won't need to wildcard. Have a starting sub GK. Also have Moore on the bench though and he's lost his place :( Will transfer out Sakho by the looks of it, be a shame to waste a forward spot

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I have my doubts!!

Sounds OKish. Have 1 FT so if Baines/Downing/+1 make it then I won't need to wildcard. Have a starting sub GK. Also have Moore on the bench though and he's lost his place :( Will transfer out Sakho by the looks of it, be a shame to waste a forward spot

Sakho to Austin would be an obvious transfer. Guaranteed to play with good fixtures ahead.

I still think playing your wildcard on Saturday morning is the best option. Let us know how you get on with it:D

wonski wrote: »
    Sakho to Austin would be an obvious transfer. Guaranteed to play with good fixtures ahead.

I still think playing your wildcard on Saturday morning is the best option. Let us know how you get on with it:D

Working hungover saturday morning hence my laziness in requesting other people post the news :P Yeah, wanted to bring in Naylor for Bertrand (which would free up funds for Bony) this week but will have to do Sakho to Austin by the looks of things. Leicester at home, could be a nice forced transfer all things considered!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Working hungover saturday morning hence my laziness in requesting other people post the news :P Yeah, wanted to bring in Naylor for Bertrand (which would free up funds for Bony) this week but will have to do Sakho to Austin by the looks of things. Leicester at home, could be a nice forced transfer all things considered!

Many players brought him in so at least you won't be left behind when he scores.

The last thing you can think of this week is funds - with so many injured players you need to field as many as you can. I have to play Boyd and if Baines doesn't play Clyne steps in - as long as he plays I am happy.

Southampton at home to City isn't the end of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

Any word on Baine?

Big Borg wrote: »
    Any word on Baine?

f8cb4da8e69a8cf142b857d2131dd675.png ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

f8cb4da8e69a8cf142b857d2131dd675.png ?

Ha ha was just about to post this :pac:

Guess I deserved that for the misspelling!!

Tough crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Big Borg wrote: »
    Guess I deserved that for the misspelling!!

Tough crowd.

if you wanted to be pedantic you could point out that the image above is of Bane not Baine :D

km79 wrote: »
    if you wanted to be pedantic you could point out that the image above is of Bane not Baine :D

Very true. What he said. :rolleyes:

In relation to your question Big Borg, Martinez has said that Baine☺has a small chance of starting the game on Sunday.

In relation to your question Big Borg, Martinez has said that Baine☺has a small chance of starting the game on Sunday.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Good news!!

Chadli 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Oh good. Now to sell Wanyama for him. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

jimmii wrote: »
    Good news!!

Chadli 100%

Never go with what the player says. It's the teams medical deptarment that will have the final say.

Falcao said earlier in the week he was 100% and back training. Today, Van Gaal says he has a chance to be in the squad. That's not 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Never go with what the player says. It's the teams medical deptarment that will have the final say.

Falcao said earlier in the week he was 100% and back training. Today, Van Gaal says he has a chance to be in the squad. That's not 100%

Shush, FutureGuy. I already made the transfer cos I can't get online in time tomorrow. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I'd already got Austin in for him for a hit. A disastrous 2 and 0 from him

Advertisement