Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014-15 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

From skysports.com re Downing...

"The West Ham midfielder picked up a knock in training on Thursday and missed Friday’s session as a precaution although he is expected to be fit for the game at Wembley on Saturday"

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Daley Blind out for 4-6 weeks. He was never a ff prospect but it reduces further again the utd defensive prospects

KevIRL wrote: »
    Daley Blind out for 4-6 weeks. He was never a ff prospect but it reduces further again the utd defensive prospects

Saw he was subbed all right. Was wondering if it was another injury! Jeez LVG must have a gypsy curse injury wise!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

How long is De Gea going to miss? I saw he broke a finger.

Lemlin wrote: »
    How long is De Gea going to miss? I saw he broke a finger.

Dislocated. No prognosis yet but seems fairly likely to miss this week.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11232851/Manchester-United-news-Anders-Lindegaard-set-for-rare-outing-after-David-de-Gea-suffers-dislocated-finger.html

I see elsewhere he's creating a few ripples stalling on a new contract.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Should keep Dummett playing for at least another month so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭G1032

So that's Coloccini, Downing, Fabregas, Baines now injured for me and I've already had to get rid of PVA this week.
    Fcuk this now. Just Fcuk this.

And I don't have Costa

• Advertisement

G1032 wrote: »
    So that's Coloccini, Downing, Fabregas, Baines now injured for me and I've already had to get rid of PVA this week.

And I don't have Costa

I wouldn't panic. Baines, Fab and Downing are all expected to be back for the weekend.

And I don't have Costa
    please don't buy him so or he will get injured :D
    as it stands I only have 2 playing defenders Taylor Away to city and wisdom away to Chelsea!!!!
    #prayforbaines #prayforwilson
    also have downing
    and liam Moore :(

Tweeted one hour ago:

@Scottwilsonecho: Roy Hodgson also confirmed Stewart Downing will play at least some part in tomorrow's game in Scotland. Expect changes galore. #England

There's hope also for Baines (although I wouldn't mind if he misses it!)

@bbcmerseyside: SPORT: Everton's Leighton Baines could be fit for home game with West Ham on Saturday after a hamstring injury kept him out of England duty

And I've very few worries about Cesc:

@ChelseaEleven: Chelsea are confident Cesc Fàbregas will be fit to start against WBA next week, despite withdrawing from the Spain squad. [Telegraph] #CFC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

any word on jagielka, have baines and fab too but not worried about them....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

That Coloccini thing concerns me a lot more than anything else. He was meant to be flying out to visit Jonas Gutierrez at home in Argentina after the match last weekend and there was no mention of an injury in that interview before he left.

It's going to be a long week as I'm now beginning to get rather light in defence and am on a -4 as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Sturridge injured again according to twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

my team is DECIMATED with injuries

Martino doesn't think it's anything serious though

• Advertisement

Martino doesn't think it's anything serious though
    soooo many doubts though
    Wilson baines tadic di maria (downing seem OK)
    Moore seems to have lost his place too
    really want to bank transfer too as the cheap defenders I'm looking at have poor fixtures and I'd like to give wilson this week home to Burnley
    I need good news in the press conferences :)
    N Taylor and wisdom come in for any injured defenders....

Di Maria " I hope it does not swell anymore so I can play at the weekend"
    me too Angel me too

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Poxy international breaks!

The first week I've considered bringing Coloccini off the bench (had him benched every time he banked points because of perceived poor fixtures) and now he's injured!? Come on.

I was saving this GW's transfer to ship out some Southampton players, serious spanner in the works on my 4 week transfer plan. It's all gone to **** and plan B is now in effect (plan B being refer to plan A :o ).

I suppose it simplifies a few decisions I had to make this GW. I hope ADM isn't queasy around needles. Inject the **** out of that ankle!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

How's Welbeck?

Trilla wrote: »
    How's Welbeck?

Hodgson says Welbeck and Shaw should be fine for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Yellow whether (or not 4 of my team will play) alert!

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Sturridge injured again according to twitter

Car crash for a Liverpool. They badly need him. Thigh scan today but some reports mentioning a month out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lemlin wrote: »
    Car crash for a Liverpool. They badly need him. Thigh scan today but some reports mentioning a month out.

That's him gone till the new year more or less I'd say.There goes my plan of going for liverpool attackers over Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭G1032

And I don't have Costa

And I can now add Di Maria to the list. Wonderful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Looks like sturridge is out for 6 weeks.

Advertisement