Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014-15 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

He still didn't get any minutes though. Assuming Siggy isn't badly injured, I'll still leave it another week to get Walcott in for Sterling.

Like many, i have my eye on him, but i think after the next int'l break would be more sensible. His first appearance will more than likely be a 10-15 min cameo, then i'd say up that to 30 mins for his next appearance, then he'd be ready to actually start a game after that. His injury was very serious so i can see them erring on the side of caution with him. Walcott has had long-term injuries before tho so hopefully he deals well with it mentally. Ramsey probably a better option for the immediate future, with a bit of spare change to get Walcott in if he starts firing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,657 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Reports have Sakho out for 4 weeks with the shoulder injury, sure to throw a few off kilter with transfer plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

dahat wrote: »
    Reports have Sakho out for 4 weeks with the shoulder injury, sure to throw a few off kilter with transfer plans.

He's only owned by 5% and due to he international break he'll only miss two games so its not too bad.

Siggys yellow flag removed, great so now can move with a defensive transfer.

Tempted to sell both Taylor and Mannone.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Great news it's time for the big 3 against QPR hazard costa and fab.

• Advertisement

Just to be sure, that means his price can't change for 10 days right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

manual_man wrote: »
    Just to be sure, that means his price can't change for 10 days right?

According to fiso yes => http://www.fiso.co.uk/forum/crack-the-code-2014-15-the-fiso-guide-to-fpl-price-changes-t110979.html

But in reality I'm not sure protection is effective after yellow flags removal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Not sure if I'm happy with this since I'm planning to bench. A Siggy goal/assist against Baines will be doubly painful now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

iroced wrote: »
    According to fiso yes => http://www.fiso.co.uk/forum/crack-the-code-2014-15-the-fiso-guide-to-fpl-price-changes-t110979.html

But in reality I'm not sure protection is effective after yellow flags removal.

I think it can change, I'm nearly sure it's just his NTIs are reset to zero.

EDIT: Yep

As per
    FISO wrote:
    Q: But what happens if they are only red/yellow flagged for 1 day?
    A: Then there is no protection period – just their NTI/NTO target is reset to zero and the normal rules of increases/decreases start from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

jebforever wrote: »
    I think it can change, I'm nearly sure it's just his NTIs are reset to zero.
    Ah yeah I forgot he was only flagged for a short period of time... Is that less than 2 days then?

Just checked:
    27/10/2014 17:13 Swansea Sigurdsson, Gylfi MID 6.8 Yellow flag removed green_flag_max.png
    25/10/2014 20:18 Swansea Sigurdsson, Gylfi MID 6.8 Yellow flagged (Groin Injury - 75% chance of playing) yellow_flag_max.png
    So it's less than 2 days which means NTI should only be reset to 0. No protection here.

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/davidgold/status/527382587309047808

Unfortunate for those that transferred him in this week

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

https://twitter.com/davidgold/status/527382587309047808

Unfortunate for those that transferred him in this week

Its a risky business making early transfers, sometimes it pays off, sometimes it bites you

Its a risky business making early transfers, sometimes it pays off, sometimes it bites you

At least he might only miss one game. I thought he'd definitely be gone for two. I don't have him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Rooney could be fit for City yet...

Wayne Rooney hopeful of overcoming injury to face Manchester City

http://gu.com/p/42pab

• Registered Users Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

just after seeing david silva was subbed off after 8 minutes of the City game - is he okay ?

Rikand wrote: »
    just after seeing david silva was subbed off after 8 minutes of the City game - is he okay ?

Didn't look too bad but on replay it looked like he opened his knee with possible ligament damage according to co commentator.

I'd wouldn't be too hopeful as he tried to run it off and couldn't.

silva out for 3 weeks

silva out for 3 weeks

source?

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    source?

Should be in tomorrow's papers I saw it in the mirror I think.

Should be in tomorrow's papers I saw it in the mirror I think.

Nothing confirmed yet it appears:

@BenDinnery: Rumours suggesting David Silva has been ruled out for three weeks is just that for the moment. Speculation. Extent confirmed tomorrow #MCFC

• Registered Users Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Pellegrini should pull a Mourinho. Say he's training fine and will be fit and then have him nowhere near the squad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

just seen on SSN that silva could be out for around a month.

ssn saying rooney is fit for the weekend and that falcao is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Player|Team|YC
    Fábregas |CHE| 4
    Barry |EVE| 4
    Naismith |EVE| 4
    Colback |NEW| 4
    Janmaat |NEW| 4
    Pellè |SOT| 4
    Cattermole |SUN| 4
    Reid | WHM |4

Eight players on four yellow cards.

I know people are looking at getting rid of Fabregas for Hazard. With Fabregas on four yellows, a natural time to make the change could be when he gets his fifth yellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

AdMMM wrote: »
    Player|Team|YC
    Fábregas |CHE| 4
    Barry |EVE| 4
    Naismith |EVE| 4
    Colback |NEW| 4
    Janmaat |NEW| 4
    Pellè |SOT| 4
    Cattermole |SUN| 4
    Reid | WHM |4

Eight players on four red cards.

I know people are looking at getting rid of Fabregas for Hazard. With Fabregas on four yellows, a natural time to make the change could be when he gets his fifth yellow.
    pelle! had forgot that thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Hopefully Pelle AND Cesc don't pick up 5th yellows in the same game...

Advertisement