Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment - Garda Trainees (Templemore)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭thekopend

So everything aside who is down next tuesday for induction? Getting last few bits ready myself also finnishing work today.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭milo101

thekopend wrote: »
    So everything aside who is down next tuesday for induction? Getting last few bits ready myself also finnishing work today.

I'm down Tuesday!! Last day in work too!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

I'm down aswell, Think I have pretty much everything organised, besides the stuff we can get below, anyone have any ideas of the prices of that gear? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭milo101

ELJeff wrote: »
    I'm down aswell, Think I have pretty much everything organised, besides the stuff we can get below, anyone have any ideas of the prices of that gear? :)

I think I read about €200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Lc201395

All prices are included on one of the sheets in our info pack i think

• Advertisement

Lc201395 wrote: »
    All prices are included on one of the sheets in our info pack i think

Ah did not see that, I'll have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 2 username151822

Is everyone wearing a suit down Tuesday

Is everyone wearing a suit down Tuesday

Ya i am anyway. I wonder do we have to bring the paperwork and have it signed for tuesday i didnt see anything about that in the induction pack?

Ya i am anyway. I wonder do we have to bring the paperwork and have it signed for tuesday i didnt see anything about that in the induction pack?

If you are referring to the sick leave and pension forms, I doubt it, i'd say they just threw them in the induction pack for us to have a read over.

It says to be given in during attestation, i half filled mine have it with me just in case!

• Advertisement

It says to be given in during attestation, i half filled mine have it with me just in case!

Whereabouts do you see that out of curiosity?

What format are people doing their relations list in, and are they typing them out?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 robbiewhelo

I'm down on Tuesday. I didnt think you had to have them filled out I taught they were just there to read over myself. But if have to fill in will do it down there.. I wrote all my relatives out instead of typing it out.. were are you guys travelling from ?

Whereabouts do you see that out of curiosity?

What format are people doing their relations list in, and are they typing them out?

ITs half way down both of the pges if I remeber correctly, says something to like it to be signed recieved during attestation and a copy given to us or something like that, Typed mine out as got most of the addresses via email
    I'm down on Tuesday. I didnt think you had to have them filled out I taught they were just there to read over myself. But if have to fill in will do it down there.. I wrote all my relatives out instead of typing it out.. were are you guys travelling from ?
    Over from East Clare Myself

ITs half way down both of the pges if I remeber correctly, says something to like it to be signed recieved during attestation and a copy given to us or something like that, Typed mine out as got most of the addresses via email

I'll have to have another read over them again and get them filled out so.
    Ah I see. I'm coming from cavan.
    You looking forward to get started?

Ya, Looking forward to it, big change though! :)
    Yourself?

Ya, Looking forward to it, big change though! :)
    Yourself?

Yea I'm looking forward to it myself cant wait to get down and started bit also a bit nervous to as to what's ahead . Always wanted this so will be grand. Massive changes. But changes for the better.

Was nervous the last few weeks, but just looking forward to it now. Roll on tuesday

Ya i saw the attested bit but we wont be attested for 8 months so i recon the paperwork was only thrown in so we know what the conditions are. Im a north clare man myself great to know that there is a few from the banner county!

Ya i saw the attested bit but we wont be attested for 8 months so i recon the paperwork was only thrown in so we know what the conditions are. Im a north clare man myself great to know that there is a few from the banner county!

There seemed to be a good few Clare lads down doing the PCT when I was doing mine. So I say there will be a good few from clare in this intake.

Was nervous the last few weeks, but just looking forward to it now. Roll on tuesday

Yea man Im the same but now they kicking in bad. Just want to get down now get in and get started. U far to travel.

• Advertisement

I'm Killaloe myself, met one Clare lad, down there in January alright, I know in a previous intake there was at least 8, that I know off, so there seems to be a strong representation! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

All the best to ye down in templemore :)

I'm Killaloe myself, met one Clare lad, down there in January alright, I know in a previous intake there was at least 8, that I know off, so there seems to be a strong representation! :P

Ya i had physical on the 19th of january, should be good crack below ill meet you down there sure!

Yea man Im the same but now they kicking in bad. Just want to get down now get in and get started. U far to travel.

Coming fro donegal so a good 4 and a half every weekend unfortunately, yourself?

Coming fro donegal so a good 4 and a half every weekend unfortunately, yourself?

Aw thats a long trip home every weekend hopefully they will alow you to stay on site some weekends. I'll be a 2 and a half trip to cavan .

Aw thats a long trip home every weekend hopefully they will alow you to stay on site some weekends. I'll be a 2 and a half trip to cavan .

Yeah i'd definitely be interested staying on site the odd weekend, hopefully we know all this time next week i suppose

Ya i had physical on the 19th of january, should be good crack below ill meet you down there sure!

Was it me? That was when I had mine :D

Was it me? That was when I had mine :D

Dont remember meeting anyone from clare but maybe!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭HighTower88

Keep us posted about how you get on for Induction week lads, I'm not starting till the following week.

• Advertisement

Dont remember meeting anyone from clare but maybe!
    Whoops getting posters mixed up.. Wonder ho Bad I'll be when there is 150 of us in matching uniforms :P

Advertisement