Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment - Garda Trainees (Templemore)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sgtgerryboyle

When is the next batch due to be attested?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭eraj

Hi everyone, Is it possible to revise exam I already submitted , I mean Am I able to open link again just to revise once I already submitted partB stage 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Wannabegarda

March next intake 11 april

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Turbo T

They are passing out on the 10th March. 2 weeks leave and then into stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Boult

Is there anywhere that you can see where the new recruits are being stationed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Turbo T

Boult wrote: »
    Is there anywhere that you can see where the new recruits are being stationed?

Not on here you can't. They don't know themselves yet. They will know soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Turbo T wrote: »
    Not on here you can't. They don't know themselves yet. They will know soon

At the end of every year a policing review/policing plan is published and there you can see which stations got 5 trainees per phase each

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭eraj

So stage 2 is supervised and repeat of online test, anyone remember their online questioners.

do we have to have score same on stage 1 and stage 2, feeling too confused.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Stage 3 is the supervised one after two rounds of tests at home.

You may be best off referring to the other threads allocated for each stage of the process. You've come to the thread discussing the final stage to seek answers to questions relating to the earlier stages.

Stage 3 Discussion Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Stage 3 is the supervised one after two rounds of tests at home.

You may be best off referring to the other threads allocated for each stage of the process. You've come to the thread discussing the final stage to seek answers to questions relating to the earlier stages.

Stage 3 Discussion Thread

Shivering eskimo the 2016 campaign is being run slightly differently to 2013 campaign - there is one less stage for general and Irish speaking applicants

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

All the more reason to avoid directing his questions at users of this thread who are currently in or have been through Templemore maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 clunge

Hi how much Pt goes on in Templemore like 5 or 10k runs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

clunge wrote: »
    Hi how much Pt goes on in Templemore like 5 or 10k runs?

I'm keen to know this too! What's the overall PT schedule like?

Any idea of what kind of numbers will be going in in April and will these be announced by the media?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 itsmeimback

Offers are out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭thekopend

Whats peoples opinions on the gap of a week in between induction and start date? Its a bit of a nuicance as it means it will be 4 weeks before you get any pay. Induction week+week break+first week(in hand)+and pay at end of second week for first week. Thats 4 weeks from start of induction week. I thought the induction week was usually the week b4 starting training.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

thekopend wrote: »
    Whats peoples opinions on the gap of a week in between induction and start date? Its a bit of a nuicance as it means it will be 4 weeks before you get any pay. Induction week+week break+first week(in hand)+and pay at end of second week for first week. Thats 4 weeks from start of induction week. I thought the induction week was usually the week b4 starting training.

There's two induction weeks, 75 two weeks before and the other 75 the week before then all 150 start the 11th. Seems like offers have only come out for people starting the first week.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Omahony92

How do you onow that rushden if you don't mind me asking? Got no offer myself unfortunately just yet

Has anyone passed all stages and been told they aren't getting in?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Boult

Be interesting to see what the highest OOM called for April will be.

• Advertisement

Did anyone get a confirmation email for acceptance. Rightly getting the piss taken out of me at work today haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ToC15

thekopend wrote: »
    Did anyone get a confirmation email for acceptance. Rightly getting the piss taken out of me at work today haha :)

No I didn't. Maybe they don't send one out......

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭milo101

ToC15 wrote: »
    No I didn't. Maybe they don't send one out......

From past posts I don't think they send confirmation emails , any ideas of how may going in for April??
    So excited - work know now so seems so real!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ToC15

milo101 wrote: »
    From past posts I don't think they send confirmation emails , any ideas of how may going in for April??
    So excited - work know now so seems so real!

At my PCT in December I think they said 150 for April but that could have changed since

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭milo101

ToC15 wrote: »
    At my PCT in December I think they said 150 for April but that could have changed since

Big group so!

Hard to motivate myself in work iv the notice in! Did anyone get notification for induction the week of 4th april. Trying to guess if there is 2 groups of 75 for induction as someone said?

More offers for April are on the way alright in coming weeks....word from HRM

Prob get them in the next week so and ye will be doing induction a week later on 4th id say. So another 150 to be announced ye should be sound!

Well hopefully I'll be one of them but have my doubts... large family an all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭smiley963

Omahony92 wrote: »
    More offers for April are on the way alright in coming weeks....word from HRM

What do you mean by more offers.

Advertisement