Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment - Garda Trainees (Templemore)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭WillFerrell93

Kerrbear92 wrote: »
    So I'd be safe enough just bringing my college degree and not the leaving cert results because I think it's dear enough to order them again :(

Think its EUR14 to get the LC results.. Do you not still have them from when you had to bring them to Stage 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Kerrbear92

Think its EUR14 to get the LC results.. Do you not still have them from when you had to bring them to Stage 3?

I can't find them anywhere and have a wile feeling I had to send them off to Hrm but not too sure? Aw I thought it was like €25 for them

I can't find them anywhere and have a wile feeling I had to send them off to Hrm but not too sure? Aw I thought it was like €25 for them

Ah I see I see.. Yeah its around 12-14 euro I think.. Looking forward to getting started? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Kerrbear92

Ah I see I see.. Yeah its around 12-14 euro I think.. Looking forward to getting started? :)

Still pinching myself that were gona be in so soon :) finishing up in work this week so I've next week to get all my bits and bobs sorted!

Still pinching myself that were gona be in so soon :) finishing up in work this week so I've next week to get all my bits and bobs sorted!

Yeah I am finishing up early next week myself :) Have pretty much everything I think so just waiting to start.. Cant bloody wait :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ceatharlach abu

So I'd be safe enough just bringing my college degree and not the leaving cert results because I think it's dear enough to order them again :(

I'm bringing lc results aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Blueandwhite15

Just wondering are ye bringing photocopies or the originals?
    Have you all got everything you need? I've got most I think..haha
    I'm a mixture of excitement and nerves! Can't wait though

Just wondering are ye bringing photocopies or the originals?
    Have you all got everything you need? I've got most I think..haha
    I'm a mixture of excitement and nerves! Can't wait though

Im bringing photocopies of the college degree, original copy of LC results...no great loss to me if they decide to keep them

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Not sure why you need to give leaving results. PAS already verified your LC as part of the recruitment process. I thought when it asked for Certs it was referring to things like college degree which makes sense as regards a increment being awarded and other things such as first aid etc.

True , Ive given them everything about three times at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 CS1234

Anybody going down the 23rd know if we have to include aunts and uncles again on this list we have to bring?

T Minus 1 week!!

CS1234 wrote: »
    Anybody going down the 23rd know if we have to include aunts and uncles again on this list we have to bring?

Im bringing them just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

How heavy is the weekly workload as regard assignments etc? And is it a mix of individual work and group?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Lc201395

Anyone know what months intakes will be from now on?

Anyone know when physicals are being done aswell?

Everybody finished up work and ready to go? :)

Yep just have to pack my kit.. ball of nerves and excitement ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭azure

What are you all working at?
    Just wondering if those who have better skilled jobs tend to pass the interview more easier than those who are for example shop cashiers etc? I have a degree and I am currently doing an unpaid internship that is giving me lots of skills but I am thinking of leaving it to take up a paid job staking shelves in Tesco!

Yep just have to pack my kit.. ball of nerves and excitement ha

Yeah Im gonna have a few big bags to bring down with me I think.. Looking forward to it?

azure wrote: »
    What are you all working at?
    Just wondering if those who have better skilled jobs tend to pass the interview more easier than those who are for example shop cashiers etc? I have a degree and I am currently doing an unpaid internship that is giving me lots of skills but I am thinking of leaving it to take up a paid job staking shelves in Tesco!

Well I am in a decent enough job but I just have leaving cert and a few FETAC courses no special degrees or anything.. Its mainly about life experiences and interacting with people.. If you can prove you can do that your flying

• Advertisement

Yeah Im gonna have a few big bags to bring down with me I think.. Looking forward to it?

Yeah I'm looking forward to it.. Once week one is over we'll get into the run of things. Sure xmas isn't far either.

Yeah I'm looking forward to it.. Once week one is over we'll get into the run of things. Sure xmas isn't far either.

Yeah defo.. When is the first week we get paid? Prob the 9th or 10th of December is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

Has anybody the latest pay scales for the Gardai?

all the info I m finding online is ancient :(

thanks

Canyon86 wrote: »
    Has anybody the latest pay scales for the Gardai?

all the info I m finding online is ancient :(

thanks

Type garda pay scale 2015 into google.. 3rd site down.. Kildare Street.. Up to date pay scale

Type garda pay scale 2015 into google.. 3rd site down.. Kildare Street.. Up to date pay scale

thanks !

thanks !

You heading down Monday?

You heading down Monday?

Im not unfortunately Im waiting to apply for new campaign,

Are you heading?

Im not unfortunately Im waiting to apply for new campaign,

Are you heading?

Should be fairly soon!

Yeah Monday for me

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Collielover

Yeah defo.. When is the first week we get paid? Prob the 9th or 10th of December is it?

Probably the 16th. It's wednesday to wednesday, and you work a back week. And induction week is unpaid so it'll be the 16th the earliest for you guys I imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 TheBhoys

Does anyone know if we're allowed to stay in the college on the Sunday before we officially start? After the induction week?

Advertisement