Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vladamir Putin a clear and present danger to peace in Europe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Lying in court is a separate issue from lying in print. You are sworn to tell the truth in court. No such rule is applied in public discourse, so long as you are not committing slander or libel.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

mulbot wrote: »
    provide an example of where lying in a court of law(knowingly) is legal

I dont have a single clue what you're on about.

I said perjury is illegal. Did you not see that?

If its within the law then its okay, if its not within the law, then it isnt.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

The putinistas really dont understand free speech at all. Funny.

And it explains why they're fine with the censorship in russia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

What part of my previous post conflicts the statement that the Ukraine is blocking Russian gas deliveries? Russia has pipelines which cross Ukrainian territory, which deliver gas to Europe. The Ukrainians are stopping the transit of this gas. That is a tactic in their war with Russia.

I stated all of that in the previous post.

eh, no you didnt what are you making things up for your post is there in black and white. you stated Ukraine will not allow Russian gas pipelines to traverse their territory?? I dont think you know what youre talking about. and this tactic youre ok with it? ok with those nazis cutting off Russian gas and oil exports to Europe?..you think this is an ok thing for them to do? and people accuse the pro Russian side of being brainwashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭mulbot

There is not much point continuing to try and discuss this with you if you are going to blatantly ignore the evidence put in front of you.

Here is some quotes of Putin's from the Q&A session.
    http://rt.com/news/putin-q&a-ukraine-crimea-220/

Refer to question nine, where he says “Russia did not annex Crimea by force. Russia created conditions – indeed, with the help of special formations and the armed forces, I’ll be honest – for the free expression of will by people living in Crimea and Sevastopol,” This quote specifically differentiates between regular forces and special formations i.e. special forces.

In the video on this page,
    http://rt.com/news/crimea-defense-russian-soldiers-108/
    he directly admits that the "little green men" as the question calls them, referring to the uniformed, unmarked soldiers that appeared in Crimea, prior to the referendum, were Russian soldiers.

Special formations? come on,you are reading into that as one thing i.e. special forces, I can read into it as "special tactics" .. anyway,they were there whoever they were(very likely special forces,but has not been officially acknowledged) . They were not there however before the parliment vote on independence, only after the vote was passed in favour, you seem to be confused about what the parliament vote,and the referendum were about

• Advertisement

WakeUp wrote: »
    eh, no you didnt what are you making things up for your post is there in black and white. you stated Ukraine will not allow Russian gas pipelines to traverse their territory?? I dont think you know what youre talking about. and this tactic youre ok with it? ok with those nazis cutting off Russian gas and oil exports to Europe?..you think this is an ok thing for them to do? and people accuse the pro Russian side of being brainwashed.

What do you understand the word traverse to mean? Russian gas cross Ukrainian territory in pipelines, i.e. traverses. What is unclear there?

As to whether I'm ok with the tactic, its war. They are going to use the tools available to them to meet their objectives. They have the right to choose what happens on their soil and have no duty to allow Russian to profit from access through Ukraine to markets in Europe.

Special formations? come on,you are reading into that as one thing i.e. special forces, I can read into it as "special tactics" .. anyway,they were there whoever they were(very likely special forces,but has not been officially acknowledged) . They were not there however before the parliment vote on independence, only after the vote was passed in favour, you seem to be confused about what the parliament vote,and the referendum were about

He clearly states that they were present before the referendum, which is what you stated earlier was not the case.

Post #344 by Mulbot

"They never invaded,,how many times will we go over this- Crimea (as a state with it's own constitution) voted to be independent of Russia, THEN Russian troops entered when the referendum to join Russia was beginning "

What do you understand the word traverse to mean? Russian gas cross Ukrainian territory in pipelines, i.e. traverses. What is unclear there?

As to whether I'm ok with the tactic, its war. They are going to use the tools available to them to meet their objectives. They have the right to choose what happens on their soil and have no duty to allow Russian to profit from access through Ukraine to markets in Europe.

they dont have a right right to turn of the gas and potentially phuck us up here in Europe though do they? no of course they dont. and now youre just back tracking with that traverse nonsense. you stated Ukraine wont allow Russian pipelines to "traverse"(travel across or through) their territory, you know the pipelines that already traverse their territory? so you either tried to willfully misinform about what the Kiev nazis have actually threatened to do or youre confused and didnt know what you were talking about.

InTheTrees wrote: »
    The putinistas really dont understand free speech at all. Funny.

And it explains why they're fine with the censorship in russia.

let me ask you another way; why do YOU think it's ok for media to (knowingly)lie, and deceive

He clearly states that they were present before the referendum, which is what you stated earlier was not the case.

Post #344 by Mulbot

"They never invaded,,how many times will we go over this- Crimea (as a state with it's own constitution) voted to be independent of Russia, THEN Russian troops entered when the referendum to join Russia was beginning "

apologies for my wording,when the ref. was beginning they were in there,but not before the crimean vote was passed for independence,

• Advertisement

they dont have a right right to turn of the gas and potentially phuck us up here in Europe though do they? no of course they dont. and now youre just back tracking with that traverse nonsense. you stated Ukraine wont allow Russian pipelines to "traverse"(travel across or through) their territory, you know the pipelines that already traverse their territory? so you either tried to willfully misinform about what the Kiev nazis have actually threatened to do or youre confused and didnt know what you were talking about.

How am I backtracking? To traverse means to travel across or through, yes? That is what the Russian pipelines do in the Ukraine, carrying gas to Europe. The Ukrainians are stopping that gas from flowing, because they are at war with Russia.

I am struggling to understand what your point is.

How am I backtracking? To traverse means to travel across or through, yes? That is what the Russian pipelines do in the Ukraine, carrying gas to Europe. The Ukrainians are stopping that gas from flowing, because they are at war with Russia.

I am struggling to understand what your point is.

youre not struggling to understand anything youre attempting to backtrack and talking nonsense because you were caught out talking nonsense. the Kiev nazis have threatened to turn off the gas to Europe because they have lost the plot and are a bunch of phuckwits whos stupidity knows no bounds, clearly.

youre not struggling to understand anything youre attempting to backtrack and talking nonsense because you were caught out talking nonsense. the Kiev nazis have threatened to turn off the gas to Europe because they have lost the plot and are a bunch of phuckwits whos stupidity knows no bounds, clearly.

,all with the backing of the US,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

They did invade the Ukraine, months ago, in Crimea.
    How many died in this "invasion" - interesting to note that Russian troops "invaded" a place where they were legally entitled to have troops.
    It's a very strange world when Crimea rejoining Russia is against international law (0 dead) and Israel's criminal acts in Gaza are not against international law!.... But then again the psychos in NATO decide what is and what isn't international law.

,all with the backing of the US,

but you musnt mention that. because that doesnt fit in with the script. just like thousands of rampaging raping Kiev nazi soldiers doesnt fit in with the script. apparently is totally cool for a bunch of horrible nazis sitting in Kiev to threaten to turn off the gas supply to Europe. and they say the pro Russian side is brainwashed. yet if the Russians started threatening this now, watch them go, but not the precious nazis just pretend they havent threatened such a thing, sure its grand.

How many died in this "invasion" - interesting to note that Russian troops "invaded" a place where they were legally entitled to have troops.
    It's a very strange world when Crimea rejoining Russia is against international law (0 dead) and Israel's criminal acts in Gaza are not against international law!.... But then again the psychos in NATO decide what is and what isn't international law.

They were not legally entitled to have armed troops in the streets of Crimea. They had an agreement to station Naval forces in Sevastopol, on their base and naval vessels.

Please demonstrate with appropriate example of such instances in my posts, where I have backtracked.

Please demonstrate with appropriate example of such instances in my posts, where I have backtracked.

I dont have to demonstrate anything to you , its there in black and white if you want a demonstration of you not knowing what you were talking about then making excuses have a read back. I dont know which is worse though that or your attempted excuses as to why its ok for the nazis to turn off the gas to Europe. unbelievable.

They were not legally entitled to have armed troops in the streets of Crimea. They had an agreement to station Naval forces in Sevastopol, on their base and naval vessels.
    The transfer of Crimea from Russia to Ukraine by Khrushchev in 1954 was not legitimate as the population of Crimea were never consulted and had no say in the matter. NATO wanted Crimea - they didn't get it and the world is a safer place! End of .....

The transfer of Crimea from Russia to Ukraine by Khrushchev in 1954 was not legitimate as the population of Crimea were never consulted and had no say in the matter. NATO wanted Crimea - they didn't get it and the world is a safer place! End of .....

It's not the end of, Ukraine is a sovereign state, with internationally declared borders, which incorporates the Crimea. Russia has violated those borders, sending troops in to support armed separatists.

• Advertisement

I dont have to demonstrate anything to you , its there in black and white if you want a demonstration of you not knowing what you were talking about then making excuses have a read back. I dont know which is worse though that or your attempted excuses as to why its ok for the nazis to turn off the gas to Europe. unbelievable.

So we are clear, you have made a claim that I contradicted myself. I asked for you to give an example and you are refusing to do so.

You can't expect people to give your points consideration if you aren't prepared to back up your claims.

So we are clear, you have made a claim that I contradicted myself. I asked for you to give an example and you are refusing to do so.

You can't expect people to give your points consideration if you aren't prepared to back up your claims.

are you having a laugh. just so were clear go away out of that. you didnt know what you were talking about and got caught out and people cant give my points consideration :D right so.

I'm not having a laugh, you said I contradicted myself. Show me where I did. Hardly an unreasonable request.

I'm not having a laugh, you said I contradicted myself. Show me where I did. Hardly an unreasonable request.

I said you backtracked do you understand the difference in the definition between that and contradiction.

so we are clear...

the nazis have said this > considering a “complete or partial ban on the transit of all resources” across its territory, Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk told reporters today in Kiev

and abusestoilets said this > Ukraine has stated it wont allow Russian gas pipelines to traverse its territory.

huh ,where did you even get that from you obviously made it up in your head and then claimed Ukraine stated it.

spot the difference.

if the nazis cut of the supply of fuel to Europe and chaos ensues, gas bills triple, food prices go up, the price of most things go up, people start freezing to death in their homes, factories and business start closing down and people lose their jobs, countries start going into the red, the EU economy crashes, I wonder will it be still be an ok "tactic" in your eyes for the nazis to have done this and for them to hold us to ransom like this.

You don't consider gas to be a resource?

Here is a story from Bloomberg that references Ukraine's consideration of blocking gas delivery through it's territory.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-11/ukraine-says-sanctions-may-force-eu-to-buy-gas-at-russian-border.html

It's not the end of, Ukraine is a sovereign state, with internationally declared borders, which incorporates the Crimea. Russia has violated those borders, sending troops in to support armed separatists.
    Ukraine a sovereign state? Its just another country for the US to loot and exploit. Heres the proof: US Senate Bill 2277, May 1 2014. See sections 305 and 306, - expediting natural gas exports! I notice Moldova is on the list. Lucky Moldova! The US is coming to "protect" Moldova like they are protecting Ukraine :D
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/senate-bill-2277-isnt-just-about-russian-agression-its-also-about-oil-gas-and-propaganda_072014
    anyone see the word "democracy" on Senate Bill 2277?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Mod: The use of the word Nazi in what must be nearly every single post of yours is getting old and is soap boxing, cut it out please.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

You don't consider gas to be a resource?

Here is a story from Bloomberg that references Ukraine's consideration of blocking gas delivery through it's territory.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-11/ukraine-says-sanctions-may-force-eu-to-buy-gas-at-russian-border.html

:D

what has that got to do with Russian gas pipelines not being allowed traverse Ukrainian territory that , you know the pipelines, traverse Ukrainian territory already. what are they going to do blow them up, move them, sanction the pipelines sit on them maybe, whatever. with that I shall leave you to it. lets hope youre precious facists arent as stupid as I know they are or its going to be a cold Winter for many.

:D

what has that got to do with Russian gas pipelines not being allowed traverse Ukrainian territory that , you know the pipelines, traverse Ukrainian territory already. what are they going to do blow them up, move them, sanction the pipelines sit on them maybe, whatever. with that I shall leave you to it. lets hope youre precious facists arent as stupid as I know they are or its going to be a cold Winter for many.

Yes, the pipelines are already in the Ukraine. However, they are not going to do much good if the oil they are designed to transport is shut off. Which is what the Ukrainians are mulling doing, given that Ukrainian companies manage the stations as they cross the country. Which is what I was clearly talking about, your willful misunderstanding excepted.

• Advertisement

Ukraine a sovereign state? Its just another country for the US to loot and exploit. Heres the proof: US Senate Bill 2277, May 1 2014. See sections 305 and 306, - expediting natural gas exports! I notice Moldova is on the list. Lucky Moldova! The US is coming to "protect" Moldova like they are protecting Ukraine :D
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/senate-bill-2277-isnt-just-about-russian-agression-its-also-about-oil-gas-and-propaganda_072014
    anyone see the word "democracy" on Senate Bill 2277?

Yes, the Ukraine is a sovereign state. Russia has violated it's recognised international borders and actively supported anti-Ukrainian insurrectionists.

Advertisement