Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling transfers/rumours 2014

Options
123457»

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,760 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

MPFG wrote: »
    To take him off their hands
    Well, as Treasurer of the "disposing" club all I can say is our liquid funds have taken a bit of a battering recently. Now I'm not saying that's anything to do with the recent comments in this thread......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Beasty wrote: »
    If you really want the inside info - the "disposing" club made the "acquiring" club an offer they couldn't refuse ....:pac:

Hardy har har!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

The new look for Team Belkin. Distinctly meh.

B0o5XucIYAExeYd.jpg:large

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Jumbo. Written on your shorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

clashes to much with the yellow jersey so don't like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

Robert Gesink looks like the daddy while Ten Dam doesn't look too bad when cleaned up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Goddamnit that's a horrendously ugly jersey/shorts combo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    clashes to much with the yellow jersey so don't like

I don't get why Teams make their jerseys yellow. Other examples are Tinkoff-Saxo and Once. They always have to make new jerseys for the Tour de France.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

The Saxo TDF jersey was beautiful this year, should keep that colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

I don't get why Teams make their jerseys yellow. Other examples are Tinkoff-Saxo and Once. They always have to make new jerseys for the Tour de France.

One race out of a racing year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    One race out of a racing year.
    One colour out of a spectrum. Not even a nice colour!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I've had some dealings with Matt. Seems a nice lad. Best wishes to him. Might see him in a green jersey again. Who knows!

Didn't realise he was close to signing for Saxo.

godtabh wrote: »
    I've had some dealings with Matt. Seems a nice lad. Best wishes to him. Might see him in a green jersey again. Who knows!

Didn't realise he was close to signing for Saxo.

Seems everyone and his uncle have been close to signing for Saxo :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Seems everyone and his uncle have been close to signing for Saxo :D

I'm still waiting on my ,thinkoff offer. My Twitter talks with ,Oleg are going well

godtabh wrote: »
    I'm still waiting on my ,thinkoff offer. My Twitter talks with ,Oleg are going well

Really ...you must be the only one to make any sense of his twitter exchage :D

Really ...you must be the only one to make any sense of his twitter exchage :D

I had to get in same state of mind as him. 7 pints of Guinness just about did it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Oleg getting his point across in the comments section about Nico's move to Sky....
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/stephen-roche-sky-move-is-perfect-for-nicolas

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    Oleg getting his point across in the comments section about Nico's move to Sky....
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/stephen-roche-sky-move-is-perfect-for-nicolas

Tinkov really is a prat ....just wish him well

Hates any implication of criticism , no matter how tiny ....Yet he can give it out !!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Martyn Irvine signed for Madison Genesis (and Dominic Jelfs stays with them as well)
    Good team and should suit his track commitments much better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement