Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads dealing drugs in pub toilets what to do?

Options
  • 27-07-2014 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭

What is the right thing to do when I go for a pee on a Saturday night at the toilets of a pub and lads are dealing in coke?

Should I mind my own business and say nothing?

Report it to pub management?

Should I call the Gardai?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Buy some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

Haggle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

I'd have pissed on the drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

IrishHomer wrote: »
    What is the right thing to do when I go for a pee on a Saturday night at the toilets of a pub and lads are dealing in coke?

Pub management.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Personally I would say nothing because it wouldn't bother me that much but if it bothers you as it clearly does you should probably report it to both the Gardai and management.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

PI answer: myob for your own good.
    AH answer: record a vid of the cubicle door with the voices of the two. Put on YouTube or vimeo.

Good Lad.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Either buy some or leave them be. What's the big deal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

IrishHomer wrote: »

Dealing Coke, Tell the owner, These lads are prob selling the cans at €1.50 and they prob cost €2.50 behind the bar.

He would be losing some serious profit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

If it were me I'd just report it to the Gardai. Management might be oblivious to it but if someone on staff knows about it and finds out that it was you who reported it to the Gardai as well as management, you might be making trouble for yourself. Report it anonymously to the guards and leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,930 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Report it to gardai

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

_Redzer_ wrote: »

The "big deal" is that they are purveying poison.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

Ask them where the yayo is then tell them you've got the money nearby then pull out a chainsaw and start choppin arms off

catallus wrote: »

Meh.

Sure isn't it all poison. You're in a club drinking. That's poison too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭bboybaboy19

Why would ya care? None of your business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

The important question is, was it good coke?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Make a citizen's arrest. Confiscate the drugs and money and then let them off with a warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

catallus wrote: »

And illegal poison at that. It's ok the publican sell poison. That's legal.

Dealing in the jacks though? That's extremely dumb. Won't last long I'd say.

Grrrrrr. POISON RABBLE POISON RABBLE POISON

RABBLE RABBLE STUPID NONSENSE BRAINDEAD BULLSHÍT POISON

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex

Coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'd leave them be, it's none of my business what others chose to do with their own bodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

"The only real drug problem is scoring real good drugs"

• Advertisement

Aphex wrote: »
    Coke.

It's not my thing, but if someone wants to buy drugs, that's their business. As already said, it's their body. I don't see the difference between weed, coke or MDMA, it's your choice to take it, and at your own risk. It wouldn't be my place to interfere tbh. I wouldn't care enough to do it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex

It's not my thing, but if someone wants to buy drugs, that's their business. As already said, it's their body. I don't see the difference between weed, coke or MDMA, it's your choice to take it, and at your own risk. It wouldn't be my place to interfere tbh. I wouldn't care enough to do it anyway.

I was just trying to be funny when you said what's the big "deal".

I would have that same view too tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

Tell management (who may or may not care ) and also report to the police .Hard drug dealers /pushers are scum.Its largely because of hard Drugs Dublin has turned into the kip its now become .
    I make a distinction with hard drugs as i support Marijuana being made legal .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

Suck them off. That'll learn them.

Aphex wrote: »
    I was just trying to be funny when you said what's the big "deal".

I would have that same view too tbh.

I'm just hungover and simpleminded today :p

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭WellThen?

anto9 wrote: »
    Tell management (who may or may not care ) and also report to the police .Hard drug dealers /pushers are scum.Its largely because of hard Drugs Dublin has turned into the kip its now become .
    I make a distinction with hard drugs as i support Marijuana being made legal .

What a ridiculous comment. So where's the line? you're either scum or if you're selling Marijuana you're grand because you want that legal. Right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

If it were me I'd just report it to the Gardai. Management might be oblivious to it but if someone on staff knows about it and finds out that it was you who reported it to the Gardai as well as management, you might be making trouble for yourself. Report it anonymously to the guards and leave it at that.

"Hi, people are doing coke in my local nightclub"

What do you expect to happen? This goes on in most nightclubs across the country, they're not going to barge into the toilets looking to nail someone.

Live and let live at their own risk, they're only harming themselves. I'd be way more concerned about drink driving after nights out than idiots snorting coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

WellThen? wrote: »
    What a ridiculous comment. So where's the line? you're either scum or if you're selling Marijuana you're grand because you want that legal. Right.

Probably on the back of the jacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

gugleguy wrote: »
    PI answer: myob for your own good.
    AH answer: record a vid of the cubicle door with the voices of the two. Put on YouTube or vimeo.

Good Lad.:)

No, the Personal Issues answer to this would be "Go see your GP"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,571 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

WellThen? wrote: »
    What a ridiculous comment. So where's the line?
    The line is the clear distinction the poster made between hard drugs and other drugs.

Advertisement