Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads dealing drugs in pub toilets what to do?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

nuxxx wrote: »
    Everyone's done abit of Coke when they were young among other things, if I seen two lads doing coke in a pub It wouldn't make me turn my head, its normal for any pub toilet on a weekend in town.

Remember kids normal =/= Good

People saying ring the Guards must lead very sheltered lives

Have ye looked in a pub toilet in the last 15 years?

I frequent Pubs all over the World and know that drugs are usually offered in toilets ,but have never come across it personally .My wife though was offered drugs recently in a pub toilet here in Chiang Mai .
    Cocaine i have never taken and have no desire to .Weed would be my drug of choice along with Alcohol .The latter being the most harmful in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

The problem with coke is the bubbles up the nose!!

pub management wont care, and either would the Gardai....its a fact of everyday Ireland, some folk are still in denial.

Advertisement