Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads dealing drugs in pub toilets what to do?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

I'd have pissed on the drugs.

I'd have hit the roof :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Call the guards.
    By doing nothing you are passively supporting gangland activity.
    I have nothing against people consuming drugs but it doesn't exist in a vacuum.
    No point in whining about rising scumbag infestations when we sit back and allow their economy to grow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭KahBoom

If they're dealing coke, there's a fair chance the money people are paying, contributes to funding a criminal group mixed up in some extremely unethical and possibly violent stuff (I don't necessarily see the drug dealing itself as unethical - depends on the drugs - but a lot of what surrounds and backs the drug dealing usually is).

So yea, report it to the management and to police.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,309 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Say nothing, if you go off reporting these things. You or a family member could end up dead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

People have to put that up their nose and these guys are selling it in the toilets?

Ugh. Call the health inspector immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Squeal to the nearest adult.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Report it to the guards but do not tell the owner.....they might be involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Doubt it's good stuff if he's selling it in the toilet!
    Meh, ignore it and go about your business. They're most likely not the only ones doing it in the club. Adults can make informed choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

"You might know who we are, but we know who you are, you understand?

These scumbags are most likely part of a bigger crew say nothing if you
    care for your family plus not all the guards will watch your back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

Charmander! I choose you!

Charmander used 'give a fcuk', it was ineffective.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

osarusan wrote: »
    The line is the clear distinction the poster made between hard drugs and other drugs.

And there is another line between alcohol and marijuana, another between marijuana and pills, another between pills and coke, and well anywhere you choose to put 'the line' depending on your personal preference really.

In short 'the line' is in the eyes of the beholder.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

It really depends on whether or not they're preventing you from using the jacks. I mean if there's only one toilet and they're using it for non-toilet purposes, I reckon you have every right to say "Either feck off for a few minutes so I can piss, or else I WILL report ye."

Zamboni wrote: »
    Call the guards.
    By doing nothing you are passively supporting gangland activity.

No, by doing nothing you're doing nothing.

Do you passively support road deaths by not reporting people for crossing the road before the green man is lit?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Bit of coke every now and then is no harm, although street level is probably cut to bits with ****e. Thats why it should be legal and regulated... some people are "no fun allowed" sort of people.. each to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,497 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Saipanne wrote: »
    No, the Personal Issues answer to this would be "Go see your GP"

Default answer to everything in Personal Issues is "low self esteem".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Default answer to everything in Personal Issues is "low self esteem".

Boyfriend cheating on you?

Low self esteem

Go see gp

Infractions for all

Thread now locked

• Registered Users Posts: 16,571 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

nm wrote: »
    And there is another line between alcohol and marijuana, another between marijuana and pills, another between pills and coke, and well anywhere you choose to put 'the line' depending on your personal preference really.

In short 'the line' is in the eyes of the beholder.

Agreed, but that is not the same argument at all as "where is the line/where do you draw the line?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

osarusan wrote: »
    Agreed, but that is not the same argument at all as "where is the line/where do you draw the line?"

I'd imagine the line was on the cistrin/window sill/silver thing on top of toilet paper dispenser.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,571 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I'd imagine the line was on the cistrin/window sill/silver thing on top of toilet paper dispenser.

El Guapo may be looking for royalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

how much for dr pepper?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭farmerjj

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    Either buy some or leave them be. What's the big deal?
    genius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Tell your mammy that the bad mans were eating there sherberts with their noses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

Do you passively support road deaths by not reporting people for crossing the road before the green man is lit?

Possibly the most puerile analogy ever.

For a start, does jaywalking end up with scumbags shooting each other?

Possibly the most puerile analogy ever.

For a start, does jaywalking end up with scumbags shooting each other?

It's an offence and could end up in road deaths if we don't all report it constantly. Speculation - great craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

It's an offence and could end up in road deaths if we don't all report it constantly. Speculation - great craic

In fairness, who actually reports people doing this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

I get a great laugh out of the higher moral weed smoker brigade who look down on other drugs. It's like the idiotic attitude of "the drugs I like is ok but the rest are bad"
    I've actually more time for somebody who is anti drugs completely.

as for the OP - should have bought some.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

How does the op know it was coke they were dealing. It could have been sherbert or dib-dab for all he knew.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

cocoman wrote: »
    Pub management.
    IrishHomer wrote: »
    What is the right thing to do when I go for a pee on a Saturday night at the toilets of a pub and lads are dealing in coke?

Should I mind my own business and say nothing?

Report it to pub management?

Should I call the Gardai?

report it to management and watch the kicking you may well receive for not minding your own business!! some say drug dealers are pushers. did they try push their drugs on you? why do you feel you have to push your moral driven view on drugs on them??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Hmmmm. Is it too late to ring Philip Boucher Hayes I wonder on the topic of thus thread. Might be too much of a dark black art for poor Joe Duffy, and he just back from holidays.:pac:

Advertisement