Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports fantasy football

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

manual_man wrote: »
    go off and dust some more tellies :pac::pac::pac: it'll calm ye down :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

if i hadnt dusted one of those in the 'lair' i wouldnt have seen walker score that og and it might not have hurt so much :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Walker the stocking of *****. Would rather we played with 10 men

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

go off and dust some more tellies :pac::pac::pac: it'll calm ye down :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

just so you know i dusted off the telly to see Mahrez get a brace so far :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Boyne1919

Can anyone explain why Rooney wasn't awarded the assist but was in FPL?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Boyne1919 wrote: »
    Can anyone explain why Rooney wasn't awarded the assist but was in FPL?

They only do real assists in the sky sports game not the last person that touched the ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Pretty miserable start (Silva-gate didn't help :mad:), but most people are in the same boat. Made a few transfers already, Kane, Ayew and Targett all coming in

not a bad week this week up to 90 pts and 4th place

Doing rubbish so far.

Kane, Rooney, Walcott, Hazard. Nothing.
    Henderson not much better.

Thank god for Mahrez and Payet.

Haven't done any transfers yet. But Walcott and Rooney are getting the chop.

Hazard will come good but Kane is only getting another week to come good.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,240 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I only made a couple of defensive transfers will go all out on man city from gw 4 on.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

Team going well,setting the pace with a settled squad maybe one or two tweeks required but not rushing into anything.

• Advertisement

I re-hauled my team to avoid relegation at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I re-hauled my team to avoid relegation at least!

Haha i've made an absolute tonne of transfers, so hopefully the team i have now will be good for a while! Transferred in Gomez, Pedro, Costa, Aguero, Mahrez, amongst others. Hazard, Kane and Rooney the three big names to get the chop.

Haha i've made an absolute tonne of transfers, so hopefully the team i have now will be good for a while! Transferred in Gomez, Pedro, Costa, Aguero, Mahrez, amongst others. Hazard, Kane and Rooney the three big names to get the chop.

Team is still doing awful. Strange start to the season, I hope it settles down to some sensible pattern for our sakes so we can try and catch the leaders.

Aye. Me and all. Mahrez as captain today is about the only decent thing I've done so far this season.

Mid table fodder in all my private leagues at the moment.

Guy who is top in one of the league is largely at the top due to having Fernandinho, Sinclair and a couple of other early season surprises. Thinks he's some sort of FF genius now of course.

In two minds this week, go for the one captain in Aguero or the two in Mahrez and Mane.

Boyne1919 wrote:
    In two minds this week, go for the one captain in Aguero or the two in Mahrez and Mane.

Mahrez + Mane > Aguero

...Mahrez is thee inform player of FF right now. Plus with the interest united showed in Mane during the summer he'll be keen to impress against them.

Even if either of them do nothing, that's 8 points versus Aguero needing at least a goal.

Mahrez + Mane > Aguero

...Mahrez is thee inform player of FF right now. Plus with the interest united showed in Mane during the summer he'll be keen to impress against them.

Even if either of them do nothing, that's 8 points versus Aguero needing at least a goal.

Had it on Aguero for last couple of weeks or so and I've a bad feeling. when I take it off him he'll go on the rampage. Also a possibility he only plays about 70 mins.

Please tell me you went with Mahrez and Mane in the end?

I went with Mahrez yesterday but brought in Benteke for Sterling this morning and made him captain - God knows why. Hadn't any plans to do so at any stage but got caught up in some comments on the gw6 transfer thread which backfired massively.

If Aguero does not do something substantial this week, he could be the first player out of my team. It's against Newcastle for **** sake!

Join the club mate.

... it now or never. He got a goal mid week and he's up against a terrible Newcastle team. If it doesn't happen for hin today I reckon he'll be shipped out faster then any other (non injured) player in history.

• Advertisement

Join the club mate.

... it now or never. He got a goal mid week and he's up against a terrible Newcastle team. If it doesn't happen for hin today I reckon he'll be shipped out faster then any other (non injured) player in history.

Maybe Aguero was reading this thread!? If so you deserve great credit for the extra motivation! :D

What's the story with Costa not getting the assist on sky game?

Disaster, I captained hazard...

By show of hands, who's still putting the effort in?

By show of hands, who's still putting the effort in?

I have keep an eye on it. I rarely make the most out of the change of captain thing as I always forget to change it on the sunday .

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I'm making the changes but spending only minimal amounts of time looking at it compared to the FPL game.

Set a reminder of your phone. That's what I do for Saturday and Sunday (occasionally Monday) ... its the only way. Pity there is no remember like there is with the fpl app.

I also use an app called "premier league live' which is just a general epl app with tge usual team news, injuries, live game updates etc, nothing special tbh but the bit I really use it for is the 15 min reminders for each and every epl kick off... that way I never miss a transfer or captain deadline on the Sat morning early kick offs or Sunday matches

I'm making the changes but spending only minimal amounts of time looking at it compared to the FPL game.

Same here 15% SS, 85% fpl.

It can be hard to keep track as I've two SS team and one fpl. I get mixed up with which players are on which teams. For example I was delighted with Barkleys double at weekend as it would have put me big points ahead of my SS rival .... but then I realised I only have him on my fpl team.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

I actually forgot about the sky boards league,I"ve made about 6 cpt changes and nearly all my transfers,currently in 3rd

• Advertisement

With a name like that you must be a cavan man ?

Advertisement