Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports fantasy football

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Still no results in from yesterday, was it like this last season?

Edit: They're in now

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

127 points for the 2 gameweeks in 1 yet I hardly made any progress. Mustn't have been that good a score.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

jebforever wrote:
    127 points for the 2 gameweeks in 1 yet I hardly made any progress. Mustn't have been that good a score.

Got 188 myself. Largely thanks to Misters Austin, Rooney and Terry.

Up to 2820th in the world.

Riddle me this lads...

I'm in a mini league with about a dozen mates. its a 2 horse race between me and this other guy.

Anyway, last week at 11am Sat morning he had Sterling as captain. The team news broke early so he new sterling was been rested so he changed captain to Costa before the early kickoff.

so I thought, fair enough.. He has made his captain change for this weekend and won't be able to captain anyone else on the Sunday games (last Sunday)

I too changed captain from Hazard to Costa on Sat afternoon last week.

Then on Sunday he changed captain to Sanchez ??? I didn't think he could but he did so I tried to do the same but as I expected it wouldn't allow me.

Anyway. I assumed that because he changed captain not once but twice last weekend that he would have no option but keep the captaincy on Sanchez from last Sunday carrying over into this weekend ...
    ... but to my surprise he was able to change it to Kane this morning!!!

FYI. He made no transfers at all in this period. His XI are the same throughout both gameweeks.

Does anyone know if tomorrow's game is the start of a new Gameweek? I'm wondering if I can switch my captaincy to Kane.

When there's an off week or FA Cup, can't you usually change your captain to set you up for the following week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

JokerD wrote: »
    Does anyone know if tomorrow's game is the start of a new Gameweek? I'm wondering if I can switch my captaincy to Kane.

When there's an off week or FA Cup, can't you usually change your captain to set you up for the following week?

Ye think it's a new gameweek. I changed captaincy to eriksen

Ye think it's a new gameweek. I changed captaincy to eriksen

You change it already? I haven't got the option yet. Hoping it comes up at 12.00

JokerD wrote: »
    You change it already? I haven't got the option yet. Hoping it comes up at 12.00

I changed it Thursday from sturridge.Brought in austin last night and tried to change eriksen to Austin but wouldn't let me. I'm not paying a huge amount of attention to it which you sort of need to. Austin is the one you want for capt as you will have him the following sat and can then change again.

Yeah. I'm in a similar predicament.

I changed it to Augero on Wed evening but now I have no option to change it back to Kane or to Chadli.

Ideally I was going to bring in Austin and put it on him...

I was able to change it this morning. I made no changes midweek but I'm not sure if that makes a difference if this is indeed a new Gameweek and not a follow on.

• Advertisement

... I was able to change it in the end too.
    'bout 2 o clock I logged on to buy Austin and I was able to change captaincy which I wasn't able to do a few hours earlier.

Are the points calculated on this the same as the official game? I see Silva wasn't given the first assist.

JokerD wrote:
    Are the points calculated on this the same as the official game? I see Silva wasn't given the first assist.

Unfortunately not.

I have Bolasie in my sky sports team and he got 2 points yesterday but in the premier league fantasy football he was awarded assists twice yesterday. Very annoying

So..... final positions.

Had a bad February & March and started to turn it around in April but alas I finished 2nd in my main private league. Just couldn't seem to get the captaincy picks right no matter what I did.

Final OR position 4959 so just scrapped into the top 5k having been inside the top 3k most of the season.

Came 85th in the spurs supporters league

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

FSA league back up and running for 2015/2016. Last season participants should receive an email inviting ye to re-join, otherwise the league PIN is 8044387

Only thing i'd ask if you're going to sign up, is to make at least some effort to post on the thread here, as it's nice to know who's who with these leagues

Cheers

manual_man wrote: »
    FSA league back up and running for 2015/2016. Last season participants should receive an email inviting ye to re-join, otherwise the league PIN is 8044387

Only thing i'd ask if you're going to sign up, is to make at least some effort to post on the thread here, as it's nice to know who's who with these leagues

Cheers

ill join again. Find it very hard to keep up the interest in it after xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

I'll sign up again, not usually at a computer at the weekend so lose out on captain changes a good bit and therefore points and lose interest after a while unlike the FPL site where there is a deadline. I presume I finished bottom last season! Will still give it a bash tho! :)

I'm in like flynn.

Bit disappointed that there hasn't been any changes to the rules or format (from the brief look I took at it last night).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Like the others i lost interest also but ill give it another go this year :)

First draft

m28vGFS.jpg

Like the others i lost interest also but ill give it another go this year

Tight front 6 you have there alright.

Well that back 4 be regular starters though?

• Advertisement

Bumping again

5 or 6 in.

Would be nice to see another 10 or 15 give it a go.

first draft without too much consideration.
    Adrian
    Prodl francis coates
    hendo ramsey siggy eriksen ritchie
    rooney costa

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Panti
    Smalling PVA Bellerin
    Bolasie Hazard Depay Walcott Abdi
    Jerome Kane

Signed up again. Came up with this. Very light at the back but the attack is impressive.

Ruddy
    Prodl - Francis - Ward
    Hazard - Walcott - Siggy - Eriksen - Cabaye
    Rooney - Sakho

Anyone got a link for a quick & sinple way to post a screen shot of your team.

Anyone got a link for a quick & sinple way to post a screen shot of your team.

If you're on the PC you can download gyazo which is a screen grab software tool that lets you crop photos. Download it and follow the instructions, it's quite easy to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

I will get cracking on this tonight. Think I came second last year.

Jeju wrote: »
    I will get cracking on this tonight. Think I came second last year.

Second overall or second in the Boards league?

If you're on the PC you can download gyazo which is a screen grab software tool that lets you crop photos. Download it and follow the instructions, it's quite easy to use.

I'm on an android phone but thanks anyway.
    I'll Google it ... can't be too hard.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I'm on an android phone but thanks anyway.
    I'll Google it ... can't be too hard.

Should have said android phone in your original post.
    Anyway, power button and down on sound button.

Advertisement