Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you Part 43

Options
  • 23-07-2014 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

10,000 posts reached again.

Carry on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

What happened to trivial things that annoy you Part 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Thread sequels that are numbered out of sequence. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Jumping from part 2 to part 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Mods getting thread titles wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 826 ✭✭✭geeksauce

It annoys me that I missed part 3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

Paddy Cow wrote: »

Must have been the fastest sequel ever!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Have a wee.

Wash hands.

Leave bathroom.

Few minutes pass.

Need to have a poo.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

geeksauce wrote: »
    Part three trivially annoyed the mods, so they deleted it :(

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Have a wee.
    Wash hands.
    Leave bathroom.
    Few minutes pass.
    Need to have a poo.

Nooooo, don't start the sh1t talk, please! At least not on the first page!:pac:

When the wife is gone away for a few days and you want to party hard, but you feel too tired. What a waste!

• Advertisement

KungPao wrote: »
    When the wife is gone away for a few days and you want to party hard, but you feel too tired. What a waste!

Man up KungPao! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 826 ✭✭✭geeksauce

Have a wee.

Wash hands.

Leave bathroom.

Few minutes pass.

Need to have a poo.

Solution, always sit when having a wee, that way if you need a poo it will come out saving you the two trips to the toilet.

For every problem there is a solution!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Burny Farts, you know the one's that make you feel like you just ran a Gallon of Battery acid out of your rectum

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Thread sequels that are numbered out of sequence. :mad:
    Jumping from part 2 to part 4.
    Super-Rush wrote: »
    Mods getting thread titles wrong.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

When a mod makes an inappropriate comment in a post and you report their post and they get away with it with no penalties.

danniemcq wrote: »
    :)

Ah now, that is just pure evil!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Wossack

typing something, and some pop up steals focus, and your keystrokes go into the ether. Outlook calendar reminders are particularly guilty of this. If the inventor of said feature were to meet an unfortunately end I wouldnt shed a te

Solution, always sit when having a wee, that way if you need a poo it will come out saving you the two trips to the toilet.

For every problem there is a solution!

Nooooo you only sit once in a while so that it's like a little treat. You wouldn't want to get used to it and take a little bit of the spice out of life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

I know a guy who semi retired to Spain a few years ago. I met him recently.

"So, you must be fairly fluent in the Spanish now?"
    "Nah"
    "Well, you must be handy on the food front, paella and all that?"
    "Nah, don't like the Spanish grub"
    "Do you for a few pints at eh weekend with your Spanish mates?"
    "Nah, I do with a few Irish and English though, I don t know any Spaniards "
    "Do you tour around, Barcelona? Madrid? Basque country?"
    "Nah, just stay around Alicante"
    "Why the fcuk did you go to Spain?"
    "Its hot, and cheap"

Sometime you just wonder.........................ALL Spain has to offer, and he sits around eating pie and chips, reading the "Mirror"

Have a wee.

Wash hands.

Leave bathroom.

Few minutes pass.

Need to have a poo.

You ever have a dump, wipe the area, then realise there's more on the way...it was just a little delayed? That's annoys me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Dunking a biscuit in your tea only for it to break off after 2 seconds.

Dunking a biscuit in your tea only to find out it's some weird crappy biscuit that doesn't go soft and now your biscuit is just warm and wet on one half.

So the title of this thread is not going to be corrected!?

I am going to be annoyed for the stretch of 9977 posts. What a wonderful future ahead of me...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    ...ALL Spain has to offer, and he sits around eating pie and chips, reading the "Mirror"

But sure there's millions of those "D.P. Gumby" types over there, mostly English. "Ah cam 'ere onna plane innit, you cant! Where's the chips? Ah got fackin kids annat, innit!" :D

Dunking a biscuit in your tea only for it to break off after 2 seconds.

Dunking a biscuit in your tea only to find out it's some weird crappy biscuit that doesn't go soft and now your biscuit is just warm and wet on one half.

Always be sure to give each biscuit a pre-dunk check. Even the mighty Hobnob can have structural faults due to mishandling that cause them to collapse upon contact.

Hobnobs can actually be the worst, because you have so much hubris going in for the dunk, thinking "at the temperature of this brew, this bad boy will need a good 15 second dunk" and then BAM you've got oats floating in your tea.

Pride goes before the fall, as they say. I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Woops, everyone ignore my panicky PM's. I didn't realise we were on part 4! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,388 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Sometime you just wonder.........................ALL Spain has to offer, and he sits around eating pie and chips, reading the "Mirror"

Same applies to people who travel to any country, anywhere in the world, and make straight for the nearest Irish pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Woops, everyone ignore my panicky PM's. I also didn't realise we were on part 4! :eek:

Panicky PMS is probably better than the usual "Unpredictable Psychopathic Fury" variety! :D

Woops, everyone ignore my panicky PM's. I didn't realise we were on part 4! :eek:

I was raging because I had a reply typed up to your last comment in TTTAYP2 and hit sent and boom thread closed :mad:

So here it is! :D
    Damn mosquitoes, just back from Malta and have been eaten alive. I can't get away from all the blood sucking pests, they just love me. First midges, then mosquitoes, would they ever just fcuk off?

Edit: And cockroaches, they are nasty little fcukers! Seen my first one last Thursday, ewwy!

Welcome back!
    I know how that feels, all blood suckers love me too :mad: Thankfully there aren't that many in Ireland.
    Cockroaches scared the bejaysus out of me on my last holiday, they're utterly gross!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Same applies to people who travel to any country, anywhere in the world, and make straight for the nearest Irish pub.

I forgot to add the bit about him bitching about the heat, and all the forreners:D

I did go to an Irish bar in Oslo years ago, 7 quid for a pint of brown stuff that was supposed to be Guinness...and a terrible English folk music band which were supposed to Irish, the barman actually asked me not to mention anything about the band to the other customers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Philo Beddoe

"So, you must be fairly fluent in the Spanish now?"
    "Nah"
    "Well, you must be handy on the food front, paella and all that?"
    "Nah, don't like the Spanish grub"
    "Do you for a few pints at eh weekend with your Spanish mates?"
    "Nah, I do with a few Irish and English though, I don t know any Spaniards "
    "Do you tour around, Barcelona? Madrid? Basque country?"
    "Nah, just stay around Alicante"
    "Why the fcuk did you go to Spain?"
    "Its hot, and cheap"

There are tens of thousands of English ex-pats living in Spain, whole communities of them, and a sizeable proportion of them take exactly this attitude. They're also the first to complain about England not being what it used to be back in the good old days before immigration ruined it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement