Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you Part 43

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

They're also the first to complain about England not being what it used to be back in the good old days before immigration ruined it.

I've reminded a few of them that this is exactly what happens when you colonise huge portions of the world :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,388 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    I did go to an Irish bar in Oslo years ago, 7 quid for a pint of brown stuff that was supposed to be Guinness...and a terrible English folk music band which were supposed to Irish, the barman actually asked me not to mention anything about the band to the other customers.

At a conference I was at in May, one of the evening events was a "traditional" German folk evening. The band played almost exclusively Irish trad tunes, just without the lyrics. The one other Irish delegate and I spent the entire evening going "Wtf?"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

czechlin wrote: »
    So the title of this thread is not going to be corrected!?

I am going to be annoyed for the stretch of 9977 posts. What a wonderful future ahead of me...:(

My work here is done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

My insane alky bitch neighbour. So, we have a next door neighbour who drinks a lot, basically as soon as she gets home from work she's out in the garden drinking. No problem with that, it's Summer etc. But, she's a crazy bag. Last night she started ranting and swearing at my cats who were sitting in the front garden while I was watering the plants, she actually saw them and came out just to scream at them.

She started ranting about the smell of piss and s*it:confused: and how they are 'clean people', yeah if you don't count the people who get drunk in her house and go out pissing in the alley and up against the walls. What really gets me is that it's nothing to do with our cats. Right on the other side of her garden wall is a dog, the smell of dog sh*t in the bin and the dog owners garden is what she can smell. But she's taking it out on our cats because she's pally with the dog owners and wouldn't dream of complaining to them. I could swing for her, given time I may very well water her.

Last night she started ranting and swearing at my cats who were sitting in the front garden

People who drink in their front garden annoy me.

• Advertisement

People who drink in their front garden annoy me.

It's her back garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,388 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

This smiley:

:P

It's her back garden.
    She shouted across from her back garden to your cats who were in the front garden? I'd have accidentally on purpose aimed my hose over the back wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Dramatik

When you order a take away, you've it all set up and you're ready to get your feed on when you realise that the drink they gave you with it is luke warm :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

danniemcq wrote: »
    :)

I'm so setting up a rival TTTAY3 rivalry thread.

• Advertisement

OldNotWIse wrote: »

This looks like txt speak for titty...

so please, go set up the thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ahgandabht

when you ask for just a little bit of butter at counter when getting the chicken roll,,,,when you then realise that the roll is almost covered in butter and the person paid little if any attention to what you just said and you can nearly taste it
    aghhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭MiloDublin

When journalist speak of the situation 'on the ground'. Where else can be be referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

MiloDublin wrote: »
    When journalist speak of the situation 'on the ground'. Where else can be be referring to?

They mean they're really, really there, in the thick of it, whatever "it" is, like a sort of modern-day Edward R. Murrow. ****. :mad:

MiloDublin wrote: »

On the sea or in the air maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

On The Ground is a reminder that hover skateboards haven't been invented yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

What about (by invitation only) a THINGS THAT DRIVE ME FCUKEN SO DEMENTED I WANT PULL THE HEAD OFF THEIR SHOULDERS AND POUR BOILING PISS DOWN THEIR NECKS, THEN FEED THEM TO CHOLERA INFECTED HYENAS, WHICH ARE NOT ALL THAT HUNGRY thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

^ I love my fellow cranks :)

She shouted across from her back garden to your cats who were in the front garden? I'd have accidentally on purpose aimed my hose over the back wall.

:o I'm confusing people. She drinks in her back garden, she and her elderly mother who lives with them as well as her own husband. I was in the front garden. They have a glass front door. She saw them in our front garden and decided to come out shouting abuse. She was lucky my watering can was empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

ahgandabht wrote: »
    when you ask for just a little bit of butter at counter when getting the chicken roll,,,,when you then realise that the roll is almost covered in butter and the person paid little if any attention to what you just said and you can nearly taste it
    aghhhhhhh

To be fair, chances of it being actual butter are slim....its probably that "yes I can believe it's not butter":D

Unless yer wan Allen was making the sandwich/roll, in which case you have to ask for a bish. She will know what you mean.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    What about (by invitation only) a THINGS THAT DRIVE ME FCUKEN SO DEMENTED I WANT PULL THE HEAD OFF THEIR SHOULDERS AND POUR BOILING PISS DOWN THEIR NECKS, THEN FEED THEM TO CHOLERA INFECTED HYENAS, WHICH ARE NOT ALL THAT HUNGRY thread.

I love you :D

Weird sizing. I was reading some crappy gossip magazines yesterday, a rarity for me, honestly. Anyways there were two comparison photos of Kardasian sisters, stating that they are a UK size 8. The fcuk they are, they have enormous boobs and bums. I'm not a skinny lady, but Jesus, whoever measured them as size 8's must've only measured their rib cages.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

My issue with sizes. It's darn near impossible to buy half sizes in mens shoes/runners. The look of confusion I get some from shop assistants when I ask for a half-size....it's like the first time they've heard of it.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    My issue with sizes. It's darn near impossible to buy half sizes in mens shoes/runners. The look of confusion I get some from shop assistants when I ask for a half-size....it's like the first time they've heard of it.

You just can't buy anything without trying it on anymore. Whether it's clothes or shoes. The odds are it'll be either too big or too small, regardless of whatever size it says it is.

Boom_Bap wrote: »

When I was younger my waist size was 31... Why the fcuk do jean manufactures go up in size every 2 inches?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭bboybaboy19

Dramatik wrote: »
    When you order a take away, you've it all set up and you're ready to get your feed on when you realise that the drink they gave you with it is luke warm :mad:

wet some kitchen roll and wrap it around your drink, throw it in the freezer. 10 mins and you'll have an ice cold drink :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

People who pronounce the word "train" as "tray yan" or the word "bus" as "booooos".

Also, people who call a bus a "coach". It's not horse drawn FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Wouldn't bother, I know some of the mods, I'll get them to delete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

People who abuse their power & are able to pull strings to get things they want annoy me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

czechlin wrote: »
    Cockroaches scared the bejaysus out of me on my last holiday, they're utterly gross!!

They are so fcuking fast! I heard they are really hard to kill, not sure how true that is but decided not to experiment. Ugh, give me spiders any day!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement