Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

polaris68 wrote: »
    They are 24hr invites. My brother has just claimed one so I'll PM the next two posters on the list with a 2hr deadline to get back to me.
    cant be fairer than that.nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

yabadabado wrote: »
    OPO - oneplus one http://oneplus.net/uk
    make sure you are in the UK version or there will be problems when it comes to ordering.UK flag in bottom right of webpage.

Potentially stupid question but is there a way to check which version I signed up under?

Meh created another OPO account just to be safe.

[Edit]

Invite received from polaris and redeemed. If someone could walk me through the Parcel Motel bit I'd be very appreciative.

Potentially stupid question but is there a way to check which version I signed up under?

Meh created another OPO account just to be safe.

[Edit]

Invite received from polaris and redeemed. If someone could walk me through the Parcel Motel bit I'd be very appreciative.
    Have you set up your parcel motel a/c ?

Have you set up your parcel motel a/c ?

Yep.

Thanks to yaba for the help, all sorted. Had a bit of a hiccup when it declined by MasterCard (dunno if this has happened to anyone else) but my VISA debit worked fine. One thing I am slightly annoyed by is because it was a new card I forgot to untick "convert currency" so PayPal took an extra 2% (about €13) off me in fees. Guess it's just a heads-up for everyone else.

Should have the device Monday or Tuesday hopefully. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Can I be added to the list? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Please remove me as I'm now broke. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

PMed invites to LeinsterDub and ZeitgeistGlee. As posted here, ZeitgeistGlee has ordered the phone and LeinsterDub also PMed me that he/she received the invite so both are sorted.

Great stuff.Whenever some gets an invite or passes one on can they post up here as ,I will update the list and it will prevent duplication.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

please take me off list, I ordered from lenteen aswell.
    cheers.

• Advertisement

OK folks,the invites are starting to come through now and a friend of boards is going to be able to get some more in the near future.If anyone is on the list has now changed their minds can you PM me or post here to be removed from the list.The invites only have a 24 hour window to be purchased so it's fairer on everyone that it's only people who are still interest/can purchase straightaway that receive invites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Please add me to the list guys, thanking you.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,815 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

OK folks,the invites are starting to come through now and a friend of boards is going to be able to get some more in the near future.If anyone is on the list has now changed their minds can you PM me or post here to be removed from the list.The invites only have a 24 hour window to be purchased so it's fairer on everyone that it's only people who are still interest/can purchase straightaway that receive invites.

Yabadabado does the invite only last for 24 hours after you click the link or after you receive the email ?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Yabadabado does the invite only last for 24 hours after you click the link or after you receive the email ?
    I could be wrong but I think its 24hrs for both.Some else here might know for sure.Its definitely only 24 hours once you except the invite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Please add me to the list, thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 27,815 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I could be wrong but I think its 24hrs for both.Some else here might know for sure.Its definitely only 24 hours once you except the invite.

Thanks for that. I don't get paid until next Friday so I didn't want to waste an invite if I get one before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I got three invites too, one left

safetyboy wrote: »
    I got three invites too, one left

Can you PM whoever is next on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Can you PM whoever is next on the list.

will do

Folks ,I have invites to pass on from a boards member.I have PM'ed the people on the list who are next inline.I have given them a till 12:30 to reply or they will be passed on down the list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Lol I keep jumping to my PM box hoping to see an invite aftr every post here! Nothing yet.

Few invites coming shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

You can remove me from the list - I managed to get sorted with an invite elsewhere. If / When I get invites to share, I'll be back to this thread.

Thanks yabadabado for organising it all

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭dec2000

Just purchased using an invite yabadabado sent me - thanks a million :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭umop.episdn

Invite sent to me, have purchased an LG G2 in the meantime, who wants it?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭reb73

I'll take it if its still available..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭chabsey

If it's still going I'll take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭umop.episdn

chabsey wrote: »
    If it's still going I'll take it.

The poster above you has asked, but if he doesn't want it, you're next

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭chabsey

The poster above you has asked, but if he doesn't want it, you're next

No problem, saw that after I posted. I've PM'ed Yabba so who knows I might have got in there first and won't it!

• Advertisement

If any of ye get sorted with invites just let me know and I will up date the list.Just send me a PM .

Advertisement