Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 whereami55

Please add me as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Oneplus started issuing the invite to share today.I didn't receive any yet but hopefully do in the next coming days.
    If any of you aren't members of the oneplus forum,it might be an idea to join up as you might get lucky over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tristor

Hello,

I'm looking for an invite as well and would like to be added to the list. Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

emmetkenny wrote: »
    How long did it take ? 4G working ?

Surprisingly quick. Ordered Thurs night and arrived lunchtime today in Dublin.
    Only options are courier but still worked out around same as quoted here.
    Customs label was very friendly ;)

No comment on 4G, im on 3 so its never very good but i did see the 4G icon before switching to wireless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

No comment on 4G, im on 3 so its never very good but i did see the 4G icon before switching to wireless.

How much all in?

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    How much all in?

366 after delivery for 64 gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭twam2008

How did you get it delivered to Ireland? Can only see Belgium and a few other countries that they deliver to, Ireland and UK not in list of countries?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,815 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cool thanks. I'm really looking forward to this phone. Coming from a note 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

can you add me to the list please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

Please add me

twam2008 wrote: »
    How did you get it delivered to Ireland? Can only see Belgium and a few other countries that they deliver to, Ireland and UK not in list of countries?

Strange, there were more countries in the drop down when i ordered, UK wasnt one. Maybe open a chat window with em.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Strange, there were more countries in the drop down when i ordered, UK wasnt one. Maybe open a chat window with em.

So did you have Ireland in the dropdown when you ordered or did you use another country?

I tried a chat session but redirects to a contact us page just as it connects to an agent?

Did you use a VPN by any chance?
    Thanks.
    Would like to order from them if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭twam2008

Actually, ordered from the German site okay, just the French one didn't have the option. For those that ordered from Lenteen, which software does it have? Is it Color OS or CM11?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 rock2009

can you please add me to the list please. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 JoeJoe79

T_T and after years of reading boards.ie and only joining last week...I totally regret not joining sooner...I can dream of getting an invite I suppose : ( Looks like it's the G3 for me...in 6 months

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Question: Does everone who buys a phone (in any way) get to give an invite out or is it only those who received the phone via invite from One Plus

I see we have one or two peeps saying they have the phone now but no mention of invitation going out.

god's toy wrote: »
    Question: Does everone who buys a phone (in any way) get to give an invite out or is it only those who received the phone via invite from One Plus

I see we have one or two peeps saying they have the phone now but no mention of invitation going out.
    Only people who buy from One Plus. People who have bought already have bought the Chinese model , we're all waiting for the international model.

One people who buy from One Plus. People who have bought already have bought the Chinese model , we're all waiting for the international model.

Ah now I understand. Thanks.

Ah now I understand. Thanks.
    Chinese model will work here perfectly though just a little bit dearer and more hassle if anything goes wrong with it.

• Advertisement

Only people who buy from One Plus. People who have bought already have bought the Chinese model , we're all waiting for the international model.
    I bought from Oneplus and its the international model.
    Still no sign of them to give me any invites to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭mickc

please add me to the list

thanks

More chance of getting invites here. (servers have been up and down)

http://oneplus.net/blizzard-of-invites

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 JoeJoe79

Yipee there is a chance for me yet!!!!

list updated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

Hey yabadabado, please add me to the list thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gally45

Would love an invite, thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭yfaykya