Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2014/15 MOD WARNING POST 1839

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

the way things are going koeman will be playing for southampton

You gotta feel for Southampton fans - seeing all their best players leave in the space of a few months. They may find it tough this season with a whole new lineup and staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

G'wan the Targett, he may be the only guy left at Southampton soon. MT 2.0 is alive and kicking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

G'wan the Targett, he may be the only guy left at Southampton soon. MT 2.0 is alive and kicking :D

Indeed, with Norwich relegated, FSA is without a cult hero! (John Ruddy, i'm gonna miss you bro :(:o:o )

• Registered Users Posts: 22,563 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

So what do we think Southampton's back 4 will line up like now? Target, Fonte, Yoshida and Clyne?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

So what do we think Southampton's back 4 will line up like now? Target, Fonte, Yoshida and Clyne?

I don't know if I want any part of them now. Getting torn apart. It's kind of sad :( but maybe koeman has his own signings lined up ......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,439 ✭✭✭touts

Southampton have been asset stripped over the summer. I wouldn't touch them. They will be in a real relegation battle this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Just read that Herrera had the same number of assists in his first game for United than Wellbeck,Young & Fellaini had for the whole of last season.He could be one to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Is Remy definitely going to Liverpool?

If not I'm surprised there has been no mention of Rickie Lambert. Decent player.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

zerks wrote: »
    Just read that Herrera had the same number of assists in his first game for United than Wellbeck,Young & Fellaini had for the whole of last season.He could be one to watch.

And that wellbeck young and fellani need to be avoided. What's herreras stats from Spain can't say I know too much about him. I believe he played off the front 2 in the second half is that his usual position as it's the one position utd have lots of options

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

And that wellbeck young and fellani need to be avoided. What's herreras stats from Spain can't say I know too much about him. I believe he played off the front 2 in the second half is that his usual position as it's the one position utd have lots of options

He played deep against Galaxy but moved further up the pitch in the 2nd half and ran the show.

LVG played a 3-5-2 formation with wingbacks so there was plenty of options for interchange in midfield.
    They are playing Roma tonight so might be a chance to get another look at him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭theRB

Posada wrote: »
    Is Remy definitely going to Liverpool?

If not I'm surprised there has been no mention of Rickie Lambert. Decent player.

Decent player who isn't going to start very often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Rooney starting to look like a bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Rooney starting to look like a bargain

Yeah. He will be fitter than RVP for the start of the league too. His combination work with Mata looks lethal. Mata will thrive this year in this new system

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Fantasy Premier League: How the champion sculpted the perfect season

Tom Fenley reflects on being 2013/14 Fantasy Premier League overall winner by a single point
    http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/features/interview-with-fantasy-premier-league-overall-winner-tom-fenley.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Anybody with Fantasy Football Buddy, have you got it to work yet? And has the official mobile site disappeared?

Buddy Not working for me yet, and I have the pro/paid for version.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Remy failed Liverpool medical...back to the drawing board!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Still think Van Persie will hit the ground running

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Still think Van Persie will hit the ground running

Rooney looks in great shape, will be fitter and Van Gaal said he is playing him up front i think Rooney is the better choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

mectavba wrote: »
    Remy failed Liverpool medical...back to the drawing board!

Just heard that, I wonder will Liverpool go back to Bony now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Siggy bangs in a beauty. That's 2 as a 2nd half sub

Whats Better

Option 1: Hazard , A.Sanchez and Sigourdsson

or

Option 2: Fabregas, Ramsey and Eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Whats Better

Option 1: Hazard , A.Sanchez and Eriksen

or

Option 2: Fabregas, Ramsey and Sigourdsson

Obviously option 1!

jebforever wrote: »
    Obviously option 1!

no its not obvious at all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

no its not obvious at all

Its 4.5 more expensive I think is what he was getting at.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Its 4.5 more expensive I think is what he was getting at.

Apologies its been edited there, siggy was supposed to be in with Hazard and A.Sanchez and eriksen with fabregas and ramsey

• Registered Users Posts: 32,971 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Still definitely option1 for me, not even close

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

breaking news! Liverpool's agreement to sign Remy has fallen thru when they discovered that he doesn't play for Southampton

Opinions of this

Mannone
    Krul

Shaw
    Debuchy
    Wisdom
    Upson
    Targett

Mata
    Hazard
    Sanchez
    Sigurdsson

Rooney
    Giroud
    Dzeko

My subs aren't great and I am planning on playing a 4.0m defender every week and just rotating with who has the best fixture but other than that I think its a great team especially if Giroud and Dzeko keep their places, was planning on RVP but Rooney has looked great so far in pre season plus it looks like both will play as strikers anyway, Rooney is bargain at 10.5m if hes playing up top

Sanchez, Mata and Hazard are the pick of the midfielders in the game and with Sigurdsson already scoring goals for Swansea I think I;m onto a winner with this team

I think Mata, Sanchez and Hazard are the

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,563 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-boss-harry-redknapp-confirms-7514365

Harry says he's interested in bringing Van der Vaart back to the PL. Was a great FPL option in his Spurs days.

Advertisement