Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energia dual rate [18% off Elec & 17% off of Gas]

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭lensman

My dual fuel deal with energia in up in Nov, bonkers tells me the following, I'll be switching
    4vmnno.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Are you guys putting in the actual 12 month usage in on bonkers or just going by the household average? Is there a way to get a report off the energia account to get the actual usage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

i usually tot up my expenditure for the year and input it in. I was with energia dual fuel up till august but the best option for me when changing was flogas and airtricity

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Are you guys putting in the actual 12 month usage in on bonkers or just going by the household average? Is there a way to get a report off the energia account to get the actual usage?

I checked the usage on my Energia bills.

(Total kWh usage over year) / (number of months) * 12

= annual usage

I'm about 50% less than the household average.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

kooga wrote: »
    i usually tot up my expenditure for the year and input it in. I was with energia dual fuel up till august but the best option for me when changing was flogas and airtricity

A question about FloGas, do they estimate their usage bills, or do they allow you to submit readings and you pay for exactly what you use?

The sign-up form mentioned something about spreading the cost equally through the year using something like Level Pay, but I wasn't clear if it was optional or not.

• Advertisement

i don't think flogas have a level pay plan...................which suits me as i found previously that these level pay schemes usually owe me money after 12 months.

I believe they meter read, as they are still on paper billing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

i don't think flogas have a level pay plan...................which suits me as i found previously that these level pay schemes usually owe me money after 12 months.

I believe they meter read, as they are still on paper billing.

What has paper bills got to do with anything?

It does not matter what supplier you are with or how you receive the bills. The energy suppliers do not read meters, that is left to the networks.

What has paper bills got to do with anything?

It does not matter what supplier you are with or how you receive the bills. The energy suppliers do not read meters, that is left to the networks.

thanks for correcting me I was wondering how long it would take for this to be noticed considering I posted last September!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

thanks for correcting me I was wondering how long it would take for this to be noticed considering I posted last September!

All in a days work! ;)

Advertisement