Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiko Alien2 / SAB / GM / ST7162 ** ENIGMA ** Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Imstuck wrote: »
    Did that FPots, and all the channels were found, however after running autobouqets, when channel selected, it came up; 'channel unavailable, check tuner configuration'.

I can't get bbc3 for example on my own box, I select it and put in correct frequency, and then it says 'Sid not in pat'

I believe for BBC3 and BBC4, that message is because they don't start broadcasting until 7pm -- you're receiving CBeebies before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Imstuck

Did that FPots, and all the channels were found, however after running autobouqets, when channel selected, it came up; 'channel unavailable, check tuner configuration'. This includes bbc1,2 and many many others.
    '

So basically the box can find & list the channels, but they can't be viewed.
    Just to be clear he has no 'terrestrial' connection (aerial) just the two feeds from the sat dish.

Ideas ???

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

boot into spark for now until you get one

actually booted into open atv last night and annoyed me , then loaded champs open arp and had simular issue with Bt sport hd and others

then booted to spark and could watch anything i wanted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Nowso wrote: »
    boot into spark for now until you get one

actually booted into open atv last night and annoyed me , then loaded champs open arp and had simular issue with Bt sport hd and others

then booted to spark and could watch anything i wanted

I never seen a lad so obsessed with trying people to like sh1te!

hallo dare wrote: »
    I never seen a lad so obsessed with trying people to like sh1te!

Just posting a simular situation as the others are having and trying to be helpfull so you know what you can do with your latest comment !!

• Advertisement

Just posting a simular situation as the others are having and trying to be helpfull so you know what you can do with your latest comment !!

Hahaha, It doesn't matter lad, don't take it personal if you can't hack enigma2. you keep canvassing for Spark on the enigma2 thread. Good man yourself

Hahaha, It doesn't matter lad, don't take it personal if you can't hack enigma2. you keep canvassing for Spark on the enigma2 thread. Good man yourself

unlike you i was trying to help people and being ingnorant and insulting people like you have

if a show on bbc2 and they can get it on one then use the other until you can .

so go off and root your device there if you have nothing better 2 do

unlike you i was trying to help people and being ingnorant and insulting people like you have

if a show on bbc2 and they can get it on one then use the other until you can .

so go off and root your device there if you have nothing better 2 do

Hahaha, your some man, you're just to easy to bite. You'd also want to take a spoon of your own advice medicine there from your first line. Good man.

I'll root your phone/tablet if it doesn't work on a first attempt for you either, or is that not helping people? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Zardoz

So basically the box can find & list the channels, but they can't be viewed.
    Just to be clear he has no 'terrestrial' connection (aerial) just the two feeds from the sat dish.

Ideas ???

Tell him to run Rats Bouquets plugin and see if that's an improvement ,it will overwrite the existing bouquets.
    I actually prefer that to Autobouquets ,far less junk on the epg and more organised,no orphaned +1 channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jamesbhoy

Folks I'm having a problem!! Everything going great until last few days. I'm getting soarview and fta channels but since Sunday I'm just getting a black screen on other channels. Did a rescan etc, channels are coming up but no picture!!!!Internet working as I can get rte player. Any ideas???? I'm using champs latest images. HELP??

• Advertisement

jamesbhoy wrote: »
    Folks I'm having a problem!! Everything going great until last few days. I'm getting soarview and fta channels but since Sunday I'm just getting a black screen on other channels. Did a rescan etc, channels are coming up but no picture!!!!Internet working as I can get rte player. Any ideas???? I'm using champs latest images. HELP??

If it's champs openatv image, hit blue. Then select option 2, hit restart, you should be good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jamesbhoy

If it's champs openatv image, hit blue. Then select option 2, hit restart, you should be good to go.

Tried that, still not working.

Check your pm

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

Hopefully bringing the thread back on track.

I'm running hyperion 4 and having issues with the Rte channels (not on saorview), glitching and kinda pausing.

All other channels are fine.

I've updated the oscam to today's latest.

Anyone with similar problems the last day or two?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pod2011

Hi Im running hyperion 4, and having a problem with sound from a mp4 file :

SOURCE: Blu-ray Disc
    VIDEO CODEC: H.264
    AUDIO TRACK: English AAC-LC 5.1 (6 Channels)
    CONTAINER: MP4

Picture is perfet but audio is hissing,
    looks like the alien does not support the acc-lc file/codec...

Is there any way I can get this working (film The Little Mermaid 1989) for my daughter!
    Thanks

Zardoz wrote: »
    Tell him to run Rats Bouquets plugin and see if that's an improvement ,it will overwrite the existing bouquets.
    I actually prefer that to Autobouquets ,far less junk on the epg and more organised,no orphaned +1 channels.

Still same results Zardoz, when he selects itv to view for example, he gets tune failed, yet when then going into sat finder to check frequencies, they are correct for the channel he is trying to view, exactly the same as mine, and I can view channels perfectly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Redriddick

I dont have a clue whats going on.I have the same problem.Can watch itv4+1 but no itv4 and a load of other channels.
    Did a new scan still the same.
    Ran autoboquets still the same??
    Spark and enigma2 all the same.
    Cant understand it.
    One other thing,when scanning in spark it shows a list of the channels it finds but some of them are greyed out so i assume these are the ones that are not showing.It was ok up until sat or sunday.

Redriddick wrote: »
    I dont have a clue whats going on.I have the same problem.Can watch itv4+1 but no itv4 and a load of other channels.
    Did a new scan still the same.
    Ran autoboquets still the same??
    Spark and enigma2 all the same.
    Cant understand it.
    One other thing,when scanning in spark it shows a list of the channels it finds but some of them are greyed out so i assume these are the ones that are not showing.It was ok up until sat or sunday.

Just been onto lavatronics who seemed lost themselves.... Although suggested trying swapping tuners, dis configure one and start the other. Are you at home Reddrick? Maybe give this a whirl?

Not at home at the mo but will try at lunch.
    Is it disable in tuner config screen????

What way have people their tuners setup???

• Advertisement

I presume it's disable tuner A and enable tuner B

will give it a shot

Ok so my setup is tuner a dvbt.tuner b sat and tuner c sat.Disabled b and still nothing.disabled c and nothing.
    So the problem still persists?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

Redriddick wrote: »
    Ok so my setup is tuner a dvbt.tuner b sat and tuner c sat.Disabled b and still nothing.disabled c and nothing.
    So the problem still persists?????

What image or is it all of them?

Both but am on openatv at the mo

Tried a manual scan of BBC1 NI frequency and nothing also tried a manual scan of SKY1 frequency and nothing.
    Have sky in the house and it is working alright.
    Also have a tbs sat card and that too is working??

Been onto lavatronics again & I'm sending box back, don't know what else to do!

Been onto lavatronics again & I'm sending box back, don't know what else to do!

Lucky for you man im still the same.
    Championc what problems did you have???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Technofobe

pod2011 wrote: »
    Hi Im running hyperion 4, and having a problem with sound from a mp4 file :

SOURCE: Blu-ray Disc
    VIDEO CODEC: H.264
    AUDIO TRACK: English AAC-LC 5.1 (6 Channels)
    CONTAINER: MP4

Picture is perfet but audio is hissing,
    looks like the alien does not support the acc-lc file/codec...

Is there any way I can get this working (film The Little Mermaid 1989) for my daughter!
    Thanks
    Maybe try something like xillisoft videoconverter from what I remember you can change the audio output to a different format using that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭rofno1

Hi Lads,

Once quick question, on Open ATV I get "timeshift not working" or similar on the Saorview channels. Also, when I pause on Sat channels the screen goes blank for about 10 seconds before image reappears. Same when restarting play. Is this correct?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement