Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is female ejaculation real?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 leeenfield

syklops wrote: »

So pleasuring a female for mutual pleasure makes me sound like a serial killer? Ok...

It's the way you tell em Ted, like some kind of slimeball

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

leeenfield wrote: »
    It's the way you tell em Ted, like some kind of slimeball

That's a bit much. The man is talking sense.

That's a bit much. The man is talking sense.

he's a man ? worse again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

he's a man ? worse again

So you accused someone you perceived as being female as being a serial killer? Thats worse.

So you accused someone you perceived as being female as being a serial killer? That worse.

TBH your tone leaves you sounding like a cross between a lady boy / Ted Bundy

Just giving you some feedback

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Shady Tady wrote: »
    I wonder if anyone has ever drowned from this?

Hardly. AFAIK, crabs can live in dark moist crevices indefinitely.
    Definition of INDEFINITELY = WHEN YOUR TWO BALLS ARE TICKLING HER TAILPIPE (around Mach2) - THEN IT'S IN DEFINITELY :o

Or for geeks:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_mechanics

TBH your tone leaves you sounding like a cross between a lady boy / Ted Bundy

Just giving you some feedback

You are free to give feedback but in what way does my tone feel like that?

In the first 3 pages of this thread are "experts" saying it is a myth, when it isn't a myth. I responded to a poster saying he hopes it happens to him some time and I suggested he research the topic.

Do you know who Ted Bundy was and what he did? He kidnapped, sexually assaulted and murdered dozens of women, over a number of years.

How is me suggesting to posters they poke about in their other half's lady parts suggest I am a serial abuser and killer of women? I am genuinely interested in your feedback.

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    There's a nice erm... watering hole just up the road from me that is frequented by Rwandan's. ;)
    You'll have to do some research for us and report back. :P

Whilst sipping calmly they were joined by a herd of migrating wildebeests (who seem to have attracted a pride of lions plus a bask of non-basking and extremely voracious crocs). The end result resembled a scene from The Charge Of The Light Brigade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Whilst sipping calmly they were joined by a herd of migrating wildebeests (who seem to have attracted a pride of lions plus a bask of non-basking and extremely voracious crocs). The end result resembled a scene from The Charge Of The Light Brigade.

I never expected to read this as a last post of a thread on female ejaculation.

Lou.m wrote: »

Its not the last post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Did you know that Ted Bundy's first dog, a collie, was named Lassie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Its not the last post.
    It had it's time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭HughWotMVIII

This thread is now about Ted bundy and serial killers. Proceed.

Lou.m wrote: »
    Its not the last post.

Correct syklops! And as for you Lou.m ........... please refrain from getting stuck in your alimentary canal. Surely this is what you meant:

Wut?

Wut?

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yea pretty much my take too. Small amounts isn't pee, but if it's coming out in any sorta volume it is. It's pretty logical folks. I mean the male reproductive system most certainly ejaculates, it is biologically engineered to do so and even the most prodigious producer of such liquid is hitting 10 milliliters and the average is around half that, yet we're supposed to believe that the female reproductive system which for a start has no biological need to ejaculate is firing out ten times that and more and doing so repeatedly? Eh no. This isn't the first study on the matter to come(missus) to the same conclusion.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

So she been pissing herself all this time?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭AboutaWeekAgo

Sure all you'd have to do is smell the sheets the next morning to know its piss. Some bang of piss off it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I suppose that's another thing to tick off my list

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Pissing and not even an orgasm

Pfffffffffft

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Tatra

Wibbs wrote: »
    Yea pretty much my take too. Small amounts isn't pee, but if it's coming out in any sorta volume it is. It's pretty logical folks. I mean the male reproductive system most certainly ejaculates, it is biologically engineered to do so and even the most prodigious producer of such liquid is hitting 10 milliliters and the average is around half that, yet we're supposed to believe that the female reproductive system which for a start has no biological need to ejaculate is firing out ten times that and more and doing so repeatedly? Eh no. This isn't the first study on the matter to come(missus) to the same conclusion.

My missus has gushed half a liter and it certainly didn't smell like urine.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Tatra wrote: »
    Cool, but can you explain where half a liter of fluid is coming from? What biological mechanism is producing such volume and where is it stored? No way on earth are the skeins glands doing so. As I said women do produce fluid from those glands and through the vaginal walls and if arousal in intense enough those fluids can be expelled, but not nearly at the volumes you're noting. On the urine smell, don't wash the sheets for a week and get back to me.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Wibbs wrote: »
    Cool, but can you explain where half a liter of fluid is coming from? What biological mechanism is producing such volume and where is it stored? No way on earth are the skeins glands doing so. As I said women do produce fluid from those glands and through the vaginal walls and if arousal in intense enough those fluids can be expelled, but not nearly at the volumes you're noting. On the urine smell, don't wash the sheets for a week and get back to me.

Maybe that's where she stores her lucozade.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

Tatra wrote: »

half a litre? really? 2 ordinary glasses full? And somehow thats not from the bladder?

There's clearly some differences to squirting and urine, the speed the bladder fills up is one. (and probably contributes to the lack of smell.)

I drink ALOT of water. Some days..if I've drank 3-4L that day, particularly if I drank alot & fast and with little food...my urine can be the same colour of water, and has no smell. Does that mean it's not pee? or simply that the body processed it quickly and didn't have time to leave it sit in the bladder or increase the chemical components. (darker urine has more urea and waste .)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

half a litre? really? 2 ordinary glasses full? And somehow thats not from the bladder?

There's clearly some differences to squirting and urine, the speed the bladder fills up is one. (and probably contributes to the lack of smell.)

I drink ALOT of water. Some days..if I've drank 3-4L that day, particularly if I drank alot & fast and with little food...my urine can be the same colour of water, and has no smell. Does that mean it's not pee? or simply that the body processed it quickly and didn't have time to leave it sit in the bladder or increase the chemical components. (darker urine has more urea and waste .)

Anti diuretic hormone would just make your urine more dilute if you drink that much water , still urine though .

If you were peeing pure water then I reckon your plasma osmolarity would be in trouble .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Anti diuretic hormone would just make your urine more dilute if you drink that much water , still urine though .

If you were peeing pure water then I reckon your plasma osmolarity would be in trouble .

you might want to go back and read my post
    I didnt say it was water............................... said it looked like water, to make the comparison for squirting

Advertisement