Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 15 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Turns out despite the good start, there is no worse way to endure a day at work as I've been staring at Richard Sherman for the last 3 hours and I'm not off until 4. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Sounds like you have the flu mikey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Any PS4 owners picking it up?

I've been playing it since yesterday morning, looking for an online game

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

We've no ps4 players here mate but if you go to http://maddenpfl.com/forums/ they are running a ps4 league and a lot of us play there aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

I'm on PS4 and will be picking it up Friday. PSN is ivefoundgod87

• Advertisement

Both of you go to the madden pfl site if you want a ps4 league, just tell them Heli sent you, I can't see there being a ps4 league on boards for the next while

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Anyone know can I pick this up tomorrow or do I have to wait until friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Anyone know can I pick this up tomorrow or do I have to wait until friday?

Ditto?

In hmv dundrum and they don't have it, **** that for a bag of spanners

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Chanced my arm in Gamestop earlier, no go. Reserved one for tomorrow anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Waiting until the end of September to play this is going to be so tough. :pac::(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Was tempted to get it for PS3, but seeing as it will essentially be Madden 25 with the squads updated I think I'll wait till I upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Packoman

Anyone know if you can have more than one person "be a player" on the same team, for a franchise? Like Captain Your Country in FIFA WC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

For the first time since the late seventies I will not be getting Madden on release day. After reading around going to wait until Christmas when I hope to get a ONE.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Berty44 wrote: »
    For the first time since the late seventies I will not be getting Madden on release day. After reading around going to wait until Christmas when I hope to get a ONE.

That's quite impressive given the game didn't launch until the mid 80's.

If the reviews are good, I may expedite my purchase of a One if I see any good deals flying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

What the first Madden's looking like.....in the seventies....

http://i.imgur.com/CCrij.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

adrian522 wrote: »
    That's quite impressive given the game didn't launch until the mid 80's.

If the reviews are good, I may expedite my purchase of a One if I see any good deals flying around.

Will be shopping around for a One in the next week ill post on here if i find any good deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭davetherave

My WowHD order didn't ship today.....it just says that it is on backorder. :(

I had planned on waiting until christmas to get an xbox one, but for the last two weeks I've been looking around at prices. Then I saw the 360 version for €42 on wowhd and snapped it up. I still don't know if I want to cancel and pick it up in a bricks and mortar over the weekend or cancel and pick up an xone over the weekend.
    I might just wait until monday and see what happens. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

My WowHD order didn't ship today.....it just says that it is on backorder. :(

I had planned on waiting until christmas to get an xbox one, but for the last two weeks I've been looking around at prices. Then I saw the 360 version for €42 on wowhd and snapped it up. I still don't know if I want to cancel and pick it up in a bricks and mortar over the weekend or cancel and pick up an xone over the weekend.
    I might just wait until monday and see what happens. :/

Mines on order with hdwow as well for 360. I use them a bit as they are generally cheaper and I'm never in a rush for any game tbh. It takes around 2weeks, maybe more for delivery.

guns4all wrote: »
    Will be shopping around for a One in the next week ill post on here if i find any good deals.

I got the One today. A bit of wheeling and dealing with CEX's Kinect price and Argos's game offer meant I got the console, Kinect and Madden for €465.

I thought it was quite good but no doubt it will drop €100 tomorrow if my luck with deals is anything to go by. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Paully D wrote: »
    I got the One today. A bit of wheeling and dealing with CEX's Kinect price and Argos's game offer meant I got the console, Kinect and Madden for €465.

I thought it was quite good but no doubt it will drop €100 tomorrow if my luck with deals is anything to go by. :pac:

It'll drop after Xmas but it probably won't change much between now and then.

To be fair this new round of consoles are cheap for just after launch. I remember when the ps1 and ps2 launched they were mental prices in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

post-33885-welcome-to-the-party-pal-gif-B-ues8.gif

You've changed paully!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Getting it for Xbox one tomorrow or Sunday. Looking good for at least a couple of divisions of all human players?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Gonna wait till sept 1st as Argos have monthly deals from the 1st of each month. Hoping for a bundle offer with Destiny. Failing that ill go with the CEX/Argos combo!

It may be time for Madden 16 before I get to play this game. Are they having a laugh with the size of the installations? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

It may be time for Madden 16 before I get to play this game. Are they having a laugh with the size of the installations? :eek:

Mosley is a beast....

That is all..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Hi guys i have an xbox one and was thinking about getting this game but i rarely play online due to awful internet in my area and was wondering what game modes are available offline for 2 or more people,thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Have to say wow, I stopped playing Madden when the diabolical 13 was released and was content with NCAA in the mean. But playing this is a breath of fresh air. It actually requires you to think on All Pro where before it was "Pick the play with the pretty routes". Very impressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Most of the two TE formations are gone from the pats book, that's my offense gone out the window. Were into the dark ages of madden play for me.

Advertisement