Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 15 Thread

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Noticing that the CPU is really hard to stop on 3rd downs. Doesn't matter the distance nearly always seems to be an open man.
    A lot of luck involved of the receiver fails to hang onto the pass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Yeah noticed this too,but it's also down to making the right call on D, slit of the short crossing routes this year beat man coverage and cover2 cover4,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Yeah noticed this too,but it's also down to making the right call on D, slit of the short crossing routes this year beat man coverage and cover2 cover4,

We just need to change the CPU sliders

On the Xbox One is anyone else finding that you have to 'hard reset' the console after playing Madden?
    Game has frozen a good few times at the load screen for me as well as no commentary during games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

The CPU Buccs were on the halfway line or a little inside my half and got me with a fake punt conversion on 4 & 1 last night

I call shenanigans!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,675 ✭✭✭nerd69

mikemac1 wrote: »
    The CPU Buccs were on the halfway line or a little inside my half and got me with a fake punt conversion on 4 & 1 last night

I call shenanigans!!!

ya they seem to call fake punts stupidly often

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep I've had one, but it was coming to the end of the half, punter threw the ball into the ground

Had a couple in madden 25, used to play zone since then when the CPU punts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Anyone able to buy 'points' in madden ultimate team? On PS4 and I can't do it, get an error saying no content available or some such.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,675 ✭✭✭nerd69

anyone else having issue with funds in owner mode iv relocated the jags and bills in 2 different franchises and i seem to constantly end up in the negative

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

There's a thread on Operation Sports with people having similar experiences, it seems to be a bug in the CFM mode.

Just on my second season as the Ravens, had a decent draft and got a Superstar WR in the 3rd round so delighted with that. Only thing I've noticed now is how bad my team is when I sim a couple of plays. Example: I went in at half time up 31-7 over the Browns after passing for almost 300 yards with Flacco (not very realistic I know but for some reason I could throw at will against the Browns but couldn't run the ball at all). So I decided to just sim the 3rd and 4th quarter and only take over if needed. The score ended up 38-31 to me with about 4 minutes left on the clock, i had to take over and cling on after getting an INT followed by a FG to win the game but it was ridiculously close. My defense was completely unable to stop the browns on super sim which just makes no sense to me, they had JFF and Josh Gordon so maybe thats it but I thought it was a bit ridiculous.

There's a thread on Operation Sports with people having similar experiences, it seems to be a bug in the CFM mode.

Just on my second season as the Ravens, had a decent draft and got a Superstar WR in the 3rd round so delighted with that. Only thing I've noticed now is how bad my team is when I sim a couple of plays. Example: I went in at half time up 31-7 over the Browns after passing for almost 300 yards with Flacco (not very realistic I know but for some reason I could throw at will against the Browns but couldn't run the ball at all). So I decided to just sim the 3rd and 4th quarter and only take over if needed. The score ended up 38-31 to me with about 4 minutes left on the clock, i had to take over and cling on after getting an INT followed by a FG to win the game but it was ridiculously close. My defense was completely unable to stop the browns on super sim which just makes no sense to me, they had JFF and Josh Gordon so maybe thats it but I thought it was a bit ridiculous.

Had to love the 1st offseason.
    So many great players available in FA.
    Cap room wins games!!
    (Well in season 2 it will)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

guns4all wrote: »
    Had to love the 1st offseason.
    So many great players available in FA.
    Cap room wins games!!
    (Well in season 2 it will)

Yeah, in mine the jags took almost all the big names they could get. Amakumara seemed to have the biggest bidding war.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Hey ivefoundgod sorry I missed your invite for a game last night - I had the PS4 on but was away from it for a bit, might catch you for a game over weekend

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Update for xbox one and ps4
    XBOX ONE AND PS4 CHANGES:
    - Fixed or enhanced multiple team uniforms
    - Added tuning adjustments to offline Connected Franchise Mode, matching Online CFM hot fixes
    - Added a “Slim” Play Call option
    - Added the ability to button through the entire halftime presentation
    - Added button prompt to defensive play call to inform the user they can back out to pick their play before the offense does
    - Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards
    - Addressed issue where the formation name would not update during no huddle situations
    - Improved line shifting functionality out of defensive camera
    - Defensive Play Call timer has been extended to 15 seconds
    - Addressed issue where users only had 10 seconds to call a play vs. the AI
    - Improved defensive adaptive AI
    - Added QB signature passing styles
    - Addressed issue where reading keys against the read option wasn't working on All-Madden difficulty
    - Added logic for receivers that prevents the wrong animation from triggering during catchable passes
    - Added logic to prevent multiple ways of grieving during online games
    - Improved logic in CFM when determining who the starting RT should be
    - Addressed an issue where the user would fail when punting the ball out of bounds on the Medium Coffin Corner drill
    - Addressed an exploit where users could put WR's at the TE position on the depth chart inside of MUT
    - General improvements to Madden Messenger
    - General improvements to commentary logic
    - Multiple CoachGlass improvements
    - Fixed an issue where the user’s play would sometimes be auto-selected on defense

Also updates for xbox360 and ps3,not as many I don't think though.
    http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2014/madden-15-patch

Just booted up Madden and prompted for a 3gb update.
    Can't find much info about it online other than
    - Player Likeness: Likeness update for James Winston and Marcus Mariota
    - Store Improvements: Easy links to upgrade to Madden 16!

Most are guessing its got to do with UT content EA are releasing for the draft.

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/content.php?971-Madden-NFL-15-Game-Update-1-05-Now-Available

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Jaysus that's a whopper update

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭Raoul

Could anything be said for having a cup competition?

I do not like this version of Madden......that is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I just went 19-0 for the first time in my single player CFM league with the Raiders. Decided to step up from All-Pro to All-Madden as a result. **** me, it is impossible. I actually won my first game 24-21 against the Packers (it was a fluke though) but rage-quit the second vs the Steelers. It is impossible.

Anyone got some tips for how to play at that level?

Advertisement