Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 15 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Where is the best deal on an XB ONE... What's my slim 360 worth?!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    You sound surprised.

EA couldn't give a **** about PS3/360 anymore. Their attitude is firmly upgrade or get left behind.

Yeah, I should have known better to be honest. I thought that this would be the last year they'd bother with the 360, but I am a bit surprised that some of the key new features advertised such as the defensive A.I. and the DE controls have been virtually excluded with little to nothing said about it from EA.
    PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Where is the best deal on an XB ONE... What's my slim 360 worth?!

You'd probably get just under €100 in somewhere like CEX if you were to trade it in there, but more on Adverts.ie or similar. I have a PS3 here too so might fire both onto there and hopefully get around €250.

The best deal I've seen for the Xbox One is €379.99 with Titanfall in Argos, though that is without the Kinect. With the Kinect it's €439.99 for the same deal.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

A few months ago argos hat Xbox one, kinnect titanfall download plus free game for €479. Haven't seen anything like that in a while though.

That's not bad! So far madden 15 for 360 just looks like a roster update for €60

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

We'll I'm after buying the bloody thing now, so stuck with it for the year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Paully D wrote: »
    Yeah, I should have known better to be honest. I thought that this would be the last year they'd bother with the 360, but I am a bit surprised that some of the key new features advertised such as the defensive A.I. and the DE controls have been virtually excluded with little to nothing said about it from

You'd probably get just under €100 in somewhere like CEX if you were to trade it in there, but more on Adverts.ie or similar. I have a PS3 here too so might fire both onto there and hopefully get around €250.

The best deal I've seen for the Xbox One is €379.99 with Titanfall in Argos, though that is without the Kinect. With the Kinect it's €439.99 for the same deal.

Get the one without the Kinect as you can pick up a second hand one in CEX for 25 euro

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

If I get an xbo tomorrow does my Live account just move over?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

So much for Christmas huh!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Just thinking out loud!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

seems so from what i read
    into it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yeah it does Heli, you can jump back between 360 and Xbox One no bother as well.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Yeah it does Heli, you can jump back between 360 and Xbox One no bother as well.

nah will be going whole hog and trading it, where does trade ins?

GameStop anyway

CEX are the best price mate for trade ins. Just under €100 the last time I checked but that was for the 250GB slim.

Adverts or similar would be your best bet.

Try CEX get more money for trade ins.
    Don't buy there though as the console are a good 20euro dearer than elsewhere.
    Fifa bundle out on 25th of Sept if ya can wait that long.
    Should have one out for Destiny but it might be Amazon.co.uk only thats doing one.
    Think Microsoft website has one with Forza.
    And wait till 1st of September as Argos have there new monthly deals out then so might have something good in them.
    (Ive done my research!!😊)

guns4all wrote: »
    Try CEX get more money for trade ins.
    Don't buy there though as the console are a good 20euro dearer than elsewhere.
    Fifa bundle out on 25th of Sept if ya can wait that long.
    Should have one out for Destiny but it might be Amazon.co.uk only thats doing one.
    Think Microsoft website has one with Forza.
    And wait till 1st of September as Argos have there new monthly deals out then so might have something good in them.
    (Ive done my research!!😊)

Good stuff Guns. I think I'll wait until the 25th for the FIFA bundle and pick up Madden alongside it. Gives me an extra four weeks to try and stay off the beer and save some pennies for it. :pac: Do you have any idea how much the FIFA bundle will be? €379.99 with no Kinect I'd suppose?

A 4Gb console slim will get you €63, plus they have a price list on most games too which gets me another €100!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Good stuff Guns. I think I'll wait until the 25th for the FIFA bundle and pick up Madden alongside it. Gives me an extra four weeks to try and stay off the beer and save some pennies for it. :pac: Do you have any idea how much the FIFA bundle will be? €379.99 with no Kinect I'd suppose?
    Smyths have it listed as €399.99 available on the 26th minus kinect...I too have been checking stuff :pac:

is many jumping to the xbox one now?, im waiting fo ac rogue before i change so be chirstmas when i change

just checking at the moment, but i dont want to play last years game so doing my research

• Advertisement

FIFA bundle is without the kinect so 399.
    Its a digital version of the Legends edition of FIFA

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    A 4Gb console slim will get you €63, plus they have a price list on most games too which gets me another €100!

i have a 10gb old white one? id be happy if i got the same

have a few bits i could trade in with, even if i got 120 or so id be happy

Right staying 360 til Xmas

Right staying 360 til Xmas

The wife has put her foot down? :pac:

Pretty much! Christmas and that's it!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Seeing all the streams and videos, can't wait til Friday... Even if it's lowly 360 version, games coming now so make the best of it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

No better way to start a day at work...

zkqyhd.jpg

Hope you cut your finger off opening it! (Not really)

ah cant wait for friday get to play it

• Advertisement

Yeah me too, will probably call into GameStop to get it on my lunch Friday

Advertisement