Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah the mysterious middle of the night sounds.. Of course I just thought of a video I saw of a dog waking itself up by farting. Always in the gutter grem..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ah the mysterious middle of the night sounds.. Of course I just thought of a video I saw of a dog waking itself up by farting. Always in the gutter grem..

Join the club.

Sit down & take the weight off.

***slides whoopie cushion under Grem***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Yeah work has been busy enough so had to keep on the ball which may explain the energy!.

ahh i see:) hope it's going well. Not up to much myself, watching some dvds
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Dosed off for a while. Woke up with a start a while back. Loud bangs outside, nowt I could see.

aww ok, hope you can get a few more hours:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Foiled Ted, too hyper for sitting at the moment.. Wonder what poor half asleep lairite it'll wake in the morning?

If ye see the Sandman, send him my way.

Working day hours & being awake at this hour don't nix.

• Advertisement

*swings pocket watch in front of Ted* you are feeling sleeepeee

That stuff nerve worrrr .................

Zzzzzzzzzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Uh oh.. I feel worse. Not good.

Hugs for Paws..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

*hugs* for pp, hope you feel better soon

• Advertisement

Thank Grem. Worked for a bit there.

*I'll take another bow so* you're welcome Ted, hope it sees you through the day.

*I'll take another bow so* you're welcome Ted, hope it sees you through the day.

Can you java now to keep the zzzz feeling at bay.

Can you java now to keep the zzzz feeling at bay.

Oh hells yes. *takes out the super mega magic beans for a brew*

Oh hells yes. *takes out the super mega magic beans for a brew*

you were always my favourite here
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

need coffeeeeeeee

cgh wrote: »
    need coffeeeeeeee

Just brewed up there, help yourself.. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

cgh wrote: »
    need coffeeeeeeee
    Just brewed up there, help yourself.. :)
    Wakes up! Sniff... sniff... sniff... Did cgh say the C-word? Oh... and Grem offered some? :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,720 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

*lies on floor*

*puts funnel in mouth*

*places sign beside self: "APPLY COFFEE!!!"*

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Grem has the Lair awake with magic beans! :cool:

I'm a trying kids!. *brews up another super mix*

**Wired Swannie dances about the Lair with cup of Grem brewed magic beans!**

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

mmmmm tasty coffee,,,,,

very tasty

yay! :D

Just showed up for Grem java. See ye all later. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Just showed up for Grem java. See ye all later. :D
    safe flying, Swannie :P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Heyo folks! Waiting around for a bus to Tralee at the moment, car is on the brink of death. Brakes are useless (nearly ditched it yesterday evening when a car came round the wrong side of a bend to me), some sort of bushing has blown and a bearing gone too. OH has warned me not to drive it. So now I am waiting around for the bus which isn't here until 13:15. Would go to the library but it isn't open :( First world problems much? :pac:

Yeeouch Mozz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Tell me about it! Such a pain! Hanging round town like a looser, plus I was meant to be working too but had to tell them I am heading to Tralee to sort out my uniform and equipment. I am dreading if someone sees me as I know they'll start a massive drama over it :\

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement