Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*Ponders the complexity of a were-Swan story line*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Still a better love story than twilight :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahahaha *high five for Pickles being on the same wavelength as grem*

Hahahaha *high five for Pickles being on the same wavelength as grem*

Awww yeah :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ah Twilight.. my guilty pleasure.. :I

I read the books in college and I've seen all the films..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I read the first one, it's one of the only times I've struggled to finish a book. It was just so poorly written.

I am a fan but yeah, you're right. And a lot of it is ridiculous. Like the fact that Bella can have at least three guys interested in her when she's meant to be so plain and boring.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

She had no actual character. She was as blank as that one that played her in the movies is often accused of being.

Oh she irritates me. As does Robert Pattinson, aka Edward Cullen. Oddly enough I liked him as Cedric in Harry Potter.

Oh she irritates me. As does Robert Pattinson, aka Edward Cullen. Oddly enough I liked him as Cedric in Harry Potter.

That's because he wasn't sparkling and being a fcuking tool "oh look at me I'm a vegetarian vampire" gtfo!! No such thing as a vegetarian vampire, they go around biting the necks of like....rhubarb or tomato plants?!

/rant

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swan has fangs?!
    They strangely appear when the Moon is Full! :eek:
    Swannie has fangs? Hey Swan, how you doin'? ;)
    Grand thanks Strange. :D
    Indeed! :D
    Just can't wait for the debut of our Grem Tales! :cool:

Plus he didn't look like if you jumped his bones that he'd break when he was in Harry Potter. :p

Ya okay there Toasty?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Like the fact that Bella can have at least three guys interested in her when she's meant to be so plain and boring.
    Well, Bella can't be all bad, given her character's last name... ;):cool:

Black Swan wrote:
    Well, Bella can't be all bad, given her character's last name... 
    It's the only thing about her that I can think of that's positive. :D

**Swannie off to swim laps**

See ye all later! :D

Bye bye Swannie :)

Glad the twilight shiny vampire talk is over.. No disrespect to fans but not able.. I'll blame the sewpermoon for my grouchy factor..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

see ya black swan:)

not a fan of twilight either

Agreed Smiler, least I refrained from calling them glittery gobsh1tes though ;)

Anyway how are you doing? I'm here trying to figure out what a were-Swan is.... Mind melting!

Anyway how are you doing? I'm here trying to figure out what a were-Swan is.... Mind melting!

aye that's true;)

I'm doing quite well thanks, getting some much needed rest while things are quiet:) Enjoyed my holiday and I think my net is working at last ( was having some problems when i got it first) hope i haven't cursed myself! but life is good:) How are you? That sounds very head melting, your brain must be fried!

• Advertisement

Well there's that and I've been challenged to name my favourite ten books. How in the hell do I do that??

Glad your headache is gone so.. Hope your net stays up an going.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

http://anitablake.wikia.com/wiki/Lycanthropes

Ah now that's cheating!! I've read a pile of necromancer and lycanthrope fiction - I'm thinking about a Black Swan twist on it!! :D

Well there's that and I've been challenged to name my favourite ten books. How in the hell do I do that??

Glad your headache is gone so.. Hope your net stays up an going.

I saw that on someone else's timeline and sounds quite hard! Not sure how you'd do that, try and pick 10 books that you liked. i do understand though, i've read millions of them and hard to pick 10 of them ( or remember the titles)

Thanks I'm glad too:) wasn't pleased at all when i woke up this morning and missed the christening. Hopefully does too, it's a bit weird cos not used to this being so fast but it's very good:)

On another note, I signed up to 'day of disconnect' where i go offline for a day, no texts, calls, emails etc. Going to be a challenge:eek:

Hmm, if it's a work day I'll automatically fail.. Otherwise I might give it a crack. Though I think my phone is growing into my hand!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I got nothing for you then Grem

Hmm, if it's a work day I'll automatically fail.. Otherwise I might give it a crack. Though I think my phone is growing into my hand!!

ah cool:) think I'll give it a go and see how I get on, might get bored very quickly! Think my phone lives in my hand as well

Noo way could I disconnect for a day. I would be crazy inside twelve hours

I'm torn between a biomechanical nearly transformers type effort or a more gargoyle idea.. Decisions for Swan!!

Yeah no second thoughts disconnecting for a day sounds a little rough. I often don't physically speak to people for ages at a time so online is quite a large part of my social life..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

***peeps into Lair**

anyone about.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement