Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Destiny 2 with the Expansion pass is currently €24.99 on PSN. Probably going to be tomorrow's deal of the week.

That offer has been live since Friday. There should be a new sale tomorrow anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

What's the point of all these sales it's costing me money.....oh right.
    They have worked on me recently as I've ended up buying Evil Within 1 & 2 and Resi Revelations 1.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    What's the point of all these sales it's costing me money.....oh right.
    They have worked on me recently as I've ended up buying Evil Within 1 & 2 and Resi Revelations 1.

And thing is, there is always a summer Sale around this time of year. This is the playstation plus double discounts sale so I can see the Summer Sale starting straight after this. I usually wait until a new sale starts as the previous sale would still be active until end of that day. I also go for sale items only if they are over 70% discounted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Yeah its a good game, just the worst Mass Effect. Still enjoyable overall though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,337 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Yeah its a good game, just the worst Mass Effect. Still enjoyable overall though.

Got it for a tenner.

Still wish I hadn't bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

If you have PS+ then gat out of hell is only a fiver. No point in paying anything more considering it was originally dlc.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

A Mass Effect game for €6? EA must be looking for any few quid from it, must have been a complete disaster sales-wise.

J. Marston wrote:
    A Mass Effect game for €6? EA must be looking for any few quid from it, must have been a complete disaster sales-wise.

It was actually a huge moneymaker, they repeatedly mentioned it during their earnings call and its been on EA Access for awhile so a sale like this makes sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,682 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just saw Life is Strange is 3.40 in the psn sale. Absolute bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

The dishonoured bundle at 25, they any use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Andromeda is a good game, had a few problems on release that were fixed since but nobody wants to remember that, people love to jump on a bandwagon. The game is good and easily worth it at that price. It's more DA Inquisition than ME, still fine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Andromeda is a good game, had a few problems on release that were fixed since but nobody wants to remember that, people love to jump on a bandwagon. The game is good and easily worth it at that price. It's more DA Inquisition than ME, still fine though.

After playing number 3, Andromeda can't be as much of a let down!

I thought 3 was really bad. Just a loop of : go here and shoot things. So boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I played the original trilogy one after another and I'd agree that 3 was pretty crappy, especially after how great 2 was.

Andromeda was way worse than 3. While not as good as 2, I still enjoyed and finished 3, only made it about half way through Andromeda.

Looks like there is a weekend sale on EA games on the PSN store

• Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

The dishonoured bundle at 25, they any use?

where do you see that price?

if you can get them at that price snap it up as they are some of the best games going

Skerries wrote: »

if you can get them at that price snap it up as they are some of the best games going

It's on the store. Included link.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP1003-CUSA08779_00-DISHONORCOMPLETE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Am I missing something here? The Need for Speed™ Ultimate Bundle is €24.99 which includes
    Need for Speed™ Rivals: Complete Edition
    Need for Speed™: Deluxe Edition
    Need for Speed™ Payback: Deluxe Edition

Need for Speed™ Payback: Deluxe Edition Is €24.99 if bought on its own!

Where’s the catch?

Cracking price, I already own NFS 2015 but that's very tempting for Payback and rivals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

The Rivals version you get has all the DLC’s included by the looks of it and is €39.99 if bought on its own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Skerries wrote: »

In the store, see attached, I pulled the trigger anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Played the latest NFS last night and deleted it after 20 mins, lootboxes to get car parts... K.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Honestly don’t think there’s been a good NFS since Hot Pursuit.

Honestly don’t think there’s been a good NFS since Hot Pursuit.

Rivals was good, Most Wanted was decent and the Run isn't that bad at all. Payback is horrible alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Needs to be a new need for speed underground. Killed so many hours on the ps2 with that game. Havent bought 1 since, still holding out for a new 1

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Blanchy90

My Western digital recertified hard drive arrived and its not recognised on my ps4 or xb1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,996 ✭✭✭Doge

Blanchy90 wrote: »
    My Western digital recertified hard drive arrived and its not recognised on my ps4 or xb1

Is it recognized by the your PC and are you using it externally?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement