Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So I took a good inch dust off my ps4 amd decided to see black Friday deals. I have to admit some tasty stuff there, but at the same time I check argos as I am still old fashioned when it comes to console games.
    So wow, some deals in argos. I am working my tits off, payed off 14 months early personal loan, saving for my new car and don't buy myself anything. Pure jew mode. Time to relax a bit and spoil myself.
    Dark souls 3 24eu
    X com 2 30eu

Now cooking dinner before misses comes back home and just stated dark souls 3. Big grin on my face. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

lawlolawl wrote: »
    €7 for Life is Strange in the PSN sale is an absolute steal for what was easily the best game of 2015.

Life??

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

hefferboi wrote: »
    Life??

Life is Strange.

Really fun classic adventure game. Think Dawson's Creek with time-travel and you're have way there.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Fallout 4 - £15 - Amazon UK

fallout-4-ps4-games-qatar-store.jpg

http://amzn.to/2g8gkMy

Have 50 euro in my account. I'm thinking titanfall 2 for 40 on psn or fallout 4 and UFC 2. What to do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭rob808

Have 50 euro in my account. I'm thinking titanfall 2 for 40 on psn or fallout 4 and UFC 2. What to do?
    Titanfall 2 has a fun story and a good mp with all dlc free map packs and guns.Then there fallout 4 a good open world game haven't played UFC 2 so can't comment on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Anyone ordering stuff from Amazon, be sure to pay attention to the deliverer.

If it's Asendia, you'd nearly be better off cancelling the order. Atrocious delivery times.

rob808 wrote: »
    Titanfall 2 has a fun story and a good mp with all dlc free map packs and guns.Then there fallout 4 a good open world game haven't played UFC 2 so can't comment on it.

Went with titanfall for the mp aspect

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Went with titanfall for the mp aspect

I was one to get fallout on launch and I did finished it, but ****, it's the weakest entry in series. And I am talking from 1, not 3. Maybe brotherhood was worse, but game is like 15 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Flash sale live on US and Canadian PSN stores
    US prices below

Battlefield 1 ($40.19)

FIFA 17 ($35.99)

PES 2017 ($38.99)

Mafia III ($41.99)

Titanfall 2 ($35.99)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ($29.99)

NBA 2K17 ($41.99)

Madden NFL 17 ($35.99)

WWE 2K17 ($38.99)

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration ($39.59)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided ($29.99)
    XCOM 2 ($38.99)

No Man’s Sky ($35.99)

Fallout 4 ($19.79)

DOOM ($19.79)

Just Dance 2017 ($24.99)

Attack on Titan ($41.99)

Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience ($33.49)

GOD Eater 2: Rage Burst ($35.99)

Assetto Corsa ($33.49)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

J. Marston wrote: »
    Anyone ordering stuff from Amazon, be sure to pay attention to the deliverer.

If it's Asendia, you'd nearly be better off cancelling the order. Atrocious delivery times.

I recently experienced this. Ordered Skyrim and it shipped by them, didn't get anything for 13 days so I chatted amazon support who express sent me another copy 2 days later. Asendia are terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Amazon physical copies

Battlefield 1 (PS4) £32.99
    Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (PS4) Amazon Exclusive Game + Pin Badges + Hellstorm DLC £32.99
    Destiny: The Collection (PS4) £19.99
    Dishonored 2 (PS4) £32.99
    Fallout 4 (PS4) £12.99
    FIFA 17 (PS4) £32.99
    Metal Gear Solid 5: The Definitive Experience £19.99
    Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Bundle + FIFA £219.99
    Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted 4 + FIFA 17 £199.99
    The Division (PS4) £15.99
    Titanfall 2 (PS4) £29.99

a more definitive list of UK bargains

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Funng seeing the Gamestop Black Friday deals. The newly released Watch Dogs 2 is on sale for €45, down from €75. Its sale price is now down to the price of a new release from 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Any decent controller prices anywhere? Amazon the best with 37.99 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭HairySalmon

Wonder if €40 is the best BF1 will come down by?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭rizzee

Got my text from Argos saying my 1tb slim bundle is ready to collect in the morning. Good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Dishonored 2 has dropped in price on Amazon from £40 this morning to £32.99 this afternoon and currently at £29.99, so around €36 or so.

Loved the first game, some price drop for a new game, don't think I'll jump yet at that price, way too many games in my backlog yet, it'll be cheaper again when the time comes around. Just posting in case someone's interested, it's €42.99 in Argos and €39.99 in Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Watch dogs 2 £32.99 (€38.91)and gold edition £49.99(€58.96) on Amazon U.K.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I've reserved my Pro in Argos tonight , just in case I fall asleep at a critical time :) . I'll still get any games etc that will be on offer with it tomorrow .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Hopefully there'll be a few good Brack Friday Bundurus around tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I've reserved my Pro in Argos tonight , just in case I fall asleep at a critical time :) . I'll still get any games etc that will be on offer with it tomorrow .

Not unless they make a complete new catalogue number for the offers like some on HUKD are saying argos are doing for big black friday deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Tinie wrote: »
    Not unless they make a complete new catalogue number for the offers like some on HUKD are saying argos are doing for big black friday deals.

It's just a safety net , and last year they just added the seperate cat numbers for games to the bundle that had to be reserved separate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

So I took a good inch dust off my ps4 amd decided to see black Friday deals. I have to admit some tasty stuff there, but at the same time I check argos as I am still old fashioned when it comes to console games.
    So wow, some deals in argos. I am working my tits off, payed off 14 months early personal loan, saving for my new car and don't buy myself anything. Pure jew mode. Time to relax a bit and spoil myself.
    Dark souls 3 24eu
    X com 2 30eu

Now cooking dinner before misses comes back home and just stated dark souls 3. Big grin on my face. :D

My wife makes me turn of the console after four hours anymore :(
    I havent been able to sit back and just play with a grin on my face :(:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

I liked UFC, its not something you will play all the time, but good fun to play every now and then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Have to say titanfall 2 is a great game got it for 39.99 when the discount codes were out last week. One of the best multilayers I've played in a while with a team it could be class

• Registered Users Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭rizzee

Does anyone want to buy my copy of Uncharted 4, Driveclub and/or the Last of Us that I'm getting with my bundle tomorrow? Want to pick up a 2nd controller for other games I already bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Wish Argos had there sales up already, I won't be able to sleep without checking them out before the morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

Wish Argos had there sales up already, I won't be able to sleep without checking them out before the morning :(

Likewise. Do you think they will go up at midnight, or sometime in the morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Yeah the main thing I'm looking for is an Xbox Elite Controller and maybe a good deal on Uncharted 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

rizzee wrote: »
    Does anyone want to buy my copy of Uncharted 4, Driveclub and/or the Last of Us that I'm getting with my bundle tomorrow? Want to pick up a 2nd controller for other games I already bought.

How much would you be looking for?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement