Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Benzino wrote: »
    Doom 19 euro in Argos.

Slightly cheaper on Amazon / £14.99

http://amzn.to/2gGhRNc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Bennybeau wrote: »
    Same deal on Amazon

Argos are 249 for uncharted and PS4 no FIFA

Thanks but in case something else I want is on Tesco direct only - how do I get them to deliver rather than click and collect?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Get it benzi!!
    Someone to finally play the damn game with!
    Put down that auld Overwatch lark

Already reserved :D

P.S. Overwatch is GOTY, how dare you speak ill of it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Slightly cheaper on Amazon / £14.99

http://amzn.to/2gGhRNc

Probably more expensive when delivery taken into account, but they'd likely have more stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Benzino wrote: »
    Probably more expensive when delivery taken into account, but they'd likely have more stock.

If you are buying it on it's own yes, but as soon as your order is over £25 then delivery is free.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Picked up

Titanfall 2 for 22 pound
    final fantasy 15 for 30 pound on pre order.

One or two more games and i am delighted I just don't know what to get haha.

Watch dogs 2, Dues EX, Rise of the tomb raider

I Just don't know ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I've reserved Doom at €19 in Argos but I'm telling myself that that is the ONLY game I'm going to buy in these sales.

That's it. No more.

Probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

SeanHarty wrote:
    just got battlefield 1 on amazon for £32 its €49.99 on the PS store :-)

Its 41 in argos i think

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

Just bought PS4 500GB with Uncharted 4, Fifa 17 & COD Infinite Warfare for €265 including shipping on Amazon.

CEX will give me €90 credit for Fifa & COD. So €175 for PS4 with Uncharted 4 is a cracking deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I've reserved Doom at €19 in Argos but I'm telling myself that that is the ONLY game I'm going to buy in these sales.

That's it. No more.

Probably.

I'm out, I hope. Have bought 4 games, Xbox Live sub, an Android box, a phone, a bluetooth speaker and I still have an Xbox Elite controller with Gear of War 4 reserved in Argos. :eek:

Serious tightening of the belt needed.

The Argos site appears to be getting hammered, slow enough now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Anyone know how the reservation thing works in Argos? I reserved the 500gb PS4 with Uncharted and Fifa17, but the game is reserved for today and the console is reserved for Monday. Can i pick them up separately without having the pay for Fifa? Or do i just wait till Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Any decent deals on a Pro going anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Any decent deals on a Pro going anywhere?

No . I checked everywhere . I suspected that this would happen with the pro . Sony are clearing out the vanilla ps4 before the pro starts going cheap . Roll on xmas deals now .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Physical or digital preorder? (And where?)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Kiith wrote: »
    Anyone know how the reservation thing works in Argos? I reserved the 500gb PS4 with Uncharted and Fifa17, but the game is reserved for today and the console is reserved for Monday. Can i pick them up separately without having the pay for Fifa? Or do i just wait till Monday?

You can pick up the game today for free but if it isn't local I'd call the store myself, explain the situation and ask them to extend the reservation until Monday. It's really easy for them to extend on their system.

Cheap slim anyone ? With the 20% off , the prices are the same in €s ,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B01MF987C8/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2OAJ7377F756P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Cheap slim anyone ? With the 20% off , the prices are the same in €s ,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B01MF987C8/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2OAJ7377F756P

Gone…:(

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Titanfall 2 $40 on US store right now, 40% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Picked up

Titanfall 2 for 22 pound

One or two more games and i am delighted I just don't know what to get haha.

Watch dogs 2, Dues EX, Rise of the tomb raider

I Just don't know ha ha

Feck TF 2 is looking very tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Where did you get titanfall 2 and final fantasy for those prices TrustedApple?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

crowseye wrote: »
    Where did you get titanfall 2 and final fantasy for those prices TrustedApple?

Amazon i get 20% off thanks to my job it's grand. We have a strange group discount thing.

Gone…:(

There was 2 there for €175 and one for €185 .:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

There was 2 there for €175 and one for €185 .:(

In fairness, it was a fantastic deal. No way that was hanging around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Redo91

Looking to pick up Watchdogs 2, Deus Ex and Tomb Raider. Any deals on them today?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,583 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Redo91 wrote: »
    Looking to pick up Watchdogs 2, Deus Ex and Tomb Raider. Any deals on them today?

Tomb raider is €37 in Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Redo91 wrote: »

watchdogs is £30 on grainger games plus parcel motel or 33 ish on amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Guys great deal here -500GB PS4 Slim: Get a PS4 and add Uncharted 4 and FIFA 17 to your basket for FREE! You can then add Mafia 3, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 or Dishonored 2 for just £20 extra each if you want! Get Tesco's crazy PS4 deal here from £199.99.

Now all I need is help getting it delivered - tried parcel motel but it just says pick up at local store in Aintrim - any ideas grealy appreciated!

If people see offers, can they say where they saw them or where they got them? Few people have said, "oh x and x for £20".. but where?!

Really want Doom, which is the cheapest I'd likely find for £14.99 on Amazon, but looking for something else that would cost more than £11, so I can get free shipping and then use PM.

What would be worth looking into?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If people see offers, can they say where they saw them or where they got them? Few people have said, "oh x and x for £20".. but where?!

Really want Doom, which is the cheapest I'd likely find for £14.99 on Amazon, but looking for something else that would cost more than £11, so I can get free shipping and then use PM.

What would be worth looking into?

Doom is 18.99 in argos :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Tomb raider is €37 in Argos.

Argos prices aren't the best for this Black Friday 9/10 games are cheaper in Smyths...

Tomb Raider is 35€ in Smyths..
    Titanfall 2 is 35€ in Smyths

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement