Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

More than likely Titanfall 2 will be 40euro or less on Black Friday so I wouldn't rush with using those codes... Think there was a rumour that it will be 25£ from Amazon or somewhere , I imagine Argos will have it on sale for 40euro or less anyways ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

How do you fill an inbox on here???

What? You're not in his "Daily Dick Pic" group?.... you're missing out sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Seen somewhere on PushSquare.com earlier that Titanfall 2 would be reduced to £20 in HMV this Friday, not sure if it's in store only though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

HMV still have stores?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Seen somewhere on PushSquare.com earlier that Titanfall 2 would be reduced to £20 in HMV this Friday, not sure if it's in store only though.

I read they manufactures zillions of physical copies and it didnt sell anywhere near what they expected so id believe that price. Amazon should price match too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

ItsHoggie wrote: »

It's instore only
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/titanfall-2-19-99-black-friday-for-ps4-xbox-one-instore-hmv-2551902
    Sneak preview of sale
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/upcoming-titanfall-2-xbox-one-ps4-24-99-black-friday-sneak-preview-hmv-2550288

Looks like HMV don't sell games online anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Pmobile

I paid €205 for the Pro with my launch 500GB in GameStop on Wednesday,the bloke behind the counter said that offer will only run until the 22nd then the trade in value wouldnt be as good

Thanks Yellowledbetter, Im still waiting for customer service to reply to my issue about their advertised trade in pricing, just posting to confirm the staff member did say the 22nd was the cutoff point (today), I know its late posting but somebody might be thinking of trading in with them today.

Annoyed with Gamestops zendesk customer service not replying since (2 business days), tickets still open. Don't feel confident they would support that deal after today (even with a ticket) :mad:

Black Friday sale live on US and Canadian PSN stores

We're due a flash sale this weekend so probably better off waiting until Friday before buying anything

https://psprices.com/region-us/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date&page=1
    Also code for 10% off your purchase
    10PercentoffPSNStore.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Shadow of Mordor GOTY and Tales from Borderland complete season for about $10 with the discount. Good deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I have €50 ps credit... any recommendations for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

'Early Access' to Gamestop's black friday deals.

15182545_618713728311695_1549003260_o.png?oh=79de0d557e9f63c448ab55f08e4c6e6c&oe=5837688F

15146887_618713738311694_1742822860_o.png?oh=5605cefb7d0c69872ab571854b61ebb4&oe=583744C8

I have €50 ps credit... any recommendations for it?

Wait until tomorrow as Black Friday sale starts tomorrow on Irish store.

Actually sale starts Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Awe I'm afraid I'm not too excited about that Gamestop sale.
    The deals on those games aren't too good.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

quinnd6 wrote: »
    Awe I'm afraid I'm not too excited about that Gamestop sale.
    The deals on those games aren't too good.

One of the most common sentences there is among gamers. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Nice find on the flash sale. Issue I have now is that Ratchet and Clank is 17.49 on the Irish store until the 24th. Do I jump on it if we get the additional 10% off or wait for further drops?

Nice find on the flash sale. Issue I have now is that Ratchet and Clank is 17.49 on the Irish store until the 24th. Do I jump on it if we get the additional 10% off or wait for further drops?

If you have a Canadian PSN account it had a price drop to exact same price around a month ago.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I may have to get that PS4 with Uncharted. With Final Fantasy 15 and the Last Guardian out in the next few months, there are actually games for me to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,583 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Kiith wrote: »
    I may have to get that PS4 with Uncharted. With Final Fantasy 15 and the Last Guardian out in the next few months, there are actually games for me to play.

See a 1TB slim triple pack floating around online for ~€300 includes Drive Club, Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us or Ratchet and Clank.

http://zavvi.com/ps4-hardware/playstation-slim-4-1tb-with-uncharted-4-the-last-of-us-remastered-and-driveclub/11373132.html

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

See a 1TB slim triple pack floating around online for ~€300 includes Drive Club, Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us or Ratchet and Clank.

http://zavvi.com/ps4-hardware/playstation-slim-4-1tb-with-uncharted-4-the-last-of-us-remastered-and-driveclub/11373132.html

That's a pretty good deal. Not much interest in Driveclub, but Uncharted and TLOU would be nice. Would i be better off waiting to see if there are any good Black Friday deals, or would this be about as good as i can expect?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Kiith wrote:
    That's a pretty good deal. Not much interest in Driveclub, but Uncharted and TLOU would be nice. Would i be better off waiting to see if there are any good Black Friday deals, or would this be about as good as i can expect?

Its zavvi, expect to get it in January plus its from jersey so subject to import taxes. Amazon have 20% off warehouse items, there's a few Ps4s in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,583 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

sweetie wrote: »
    Its zavvi, expect to get it in January plus its from jersey so subject to import taxes. Amazon have 20% off warehouse items, there's a few Ps4s in there.

Game have it for £250 with a 2 month Now TV pass as well and should be able to get it via Parcel Motel. Can't see it being any cheaper than that for a 1TB PS4 slim before Christmas.

Argos also have it for €320 plus an extra €10 for The Division.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I don't see how Gamestop's Black Friday Sale is in anyway different to every other game sale they have. I think Gamestop are missing the point of what Black Friday actually involves with regards to sales. The prices are meant to be dropped at a ridiculous level for one day only. Maybe I'm jumping in too quick because it's a pre-Black Friday sale, but it's still a sh1te set of deals. €45 for Skyrim is still pretty pricey, for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I don't see how Gamestop's Black Friday Sale is in anyway different to every other game sale they have. I think Gamestop are missing the point of what Black Friday actually involves with regards to sales. The prices are meant to be dropped at a ridiculous level for one day only. Maybe I'm jumping in too quick because it's a pre-Black Friday sale, but it's still a sh1te set of deals. €45 is still pretty pricey, for example.

Tbf, nearly every place in Ireland advertising a Black Friday week sale is doing the exact same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Tbf, nearly every place in Ireland advertising a Black Friday week sale is doing the exact same thing.

Ah, really? That's a shame. Digital stores it is, so.

Ah, really? That's a shame. Digital stores it is, so.

US and Canadian PSN Stores have a good Black Friday Sale and there will be a flash sale this weekend too. Irish store will have Black Friday Sale tomorrow.

Also keep an eye on here for any offers from online game stores like TheGamecollection and SimplyGames
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/gaming

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

I don't see how Gamestop's Black Friday Sale is in anyway different to every other game sale they have. I think Gamestop are missing the point of what Black Friday actually involves with regards to sales. The prices are meant to be dropped at a ridiculous level for one day only. Maybe I'm jumping in too quick because it's a pre-Black Friday sale, but it's still a sh1te set of deals. €45 for Skyrim is still pretty pricey, for example.

Gamestop is probably the worst retailer in Ireland. Ladbrooks would be a close second if you can count them as a retailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Not everyone is doing as bad as Gamestop with there pricing, expect great deals in Argos on Friday ...

What Gamestop is doing is actually dropping there prices to the normal price of there competitors... Smyths have had skyrim on sale for 49euro for a while and most places charge 60euro for games but Gamestop charge 70euro so dropping by 10euro isn't even worth being mentioned as a bargain for black Friday ...

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Tigercreed

X COM 2 is down to GBP24.99 on Amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Will Rise of the Tomb Raider be on sale on is it still too new for PS4?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement