Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Likewise. Do you think they will go up at midnight, or sometime in the morning?

I waited for the VR to show think it came at about 5am maybe before that though... So maybe the deals go live in the early hours or the morning ...

Don't think the VR went up at midnight anyways I'm pretty sure I was up at that time haha...

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

I waited for the VR to show think it came at about 5am maybe before that though... So maybe the deals go live in the early hours or the morning ...

Don't think the VR went up at midnight anyways I'm pretty sure I was up at that time haha...

Thanks. It's five to midnight now. May as well wait up :)

Argos is keeping me up there updating everything now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭rizzee

How much would you be looking for?

35 for the 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

rizzee wrote: »
    35 for the 3?

I'll PM you ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

rizzee wrote: »
    35 for the 3?

Talk about undervalued:eek:

Tinie wrote: »
    Talk about undervalued:eek:

It's a bargain thread is it not? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Guys there is a great deal on tesco direct.com - ps4 slim 500, Fifa 17 and Uncharted 4 for 199 sterling but when I enter my parcel motel address it won't deliver to it - it says click and collect only - any help greatly appreciated - thanks.

Argos have changed prices of some games, I can't imagine this being the end of the price changes though?

Think I saw Doom and Lego Star Wars Force Unleashed for like 18euro...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Bennybeau

Danick wrote: »
    Guys there is a great deal on tesco direct.com - ps4 slim 500, Fifa 17 and Uncharted 4 for 199 sterling but when I enter my parcel motel address it won't deliver to it - it says click and collect only - any help greatly appreciated - thanks.

Same deal on Amazon

Argos are 249 for uncharted and PS4 no FIFA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Bennybeau wrote: »
    Same deal on Amazon

Argos are 249 for uncharted and PS4 no FIFA

Fifa Is free with that deal on Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Is there anywhere selling Infinite Warfare standard edition for less than 40 euros?
    Any better deals popping up anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

P678NSj.jpg

but the reservation email says nothing about fifa. :(

Titanfall 2 - €35 Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

I'm gonna answer my own question.
    I found Infinite Warfare on its own for 29.95 gbp(and that's including the 2 euros postage) on thegamecollection.net which works out at about 35.34 euros.
    That's the best deal on it I've seen so I decided to go for it.
    I'm not interested in Modern Warfare Remastered as I already have finished it on the 360, still have a 360 and if I want to revisit it I'm happy to revisit it there.
    I think that's a pretty decent deal so I'm happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

bur wrote: »
    P678NSj.jpg

but the reservation email says nothing about fifa. :(

Did you add FiFA to your basket before confirming the reserve?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

J. Marston wrote: »
    Anyone ordering stuff from Amazon, be sure to pay attention to the deliverer.

If it's Asendia, you'd nearly be better off cancelling the order. Atrocious delivery times.

That's if it even gets there. I've had 2 orders in the last month disappear with them. One for Skyrim and another for WWE 2k17. Tracking is not complete for ascendia but shows almost delivered for both then it stops. Disgraceful courier, either losing or stealing amazon packages!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

zarquon wrote: »
    That's if it even gets there. I've had 2 orders in the last month disappear with them. One for Skyrim and another for WWE 2k17. Tracking is not complete for ascendia but shows almost delivered for both then it stops. Disgraceful courier, either losing or stealing amazon packages!
    Klair88 wrote: »
    I recently experienced this. Ordered Skyrim and it shipped by them, didn't get anything for 13 days so I chatted amazon support who express sent me another copy 2 days later. Asendia are terrible.

It's Skyrim I'm waiting for too. Doesn't sound promising considering you two didn't get it.

Gonna get a refund tomorrow. Fúck Asendia and fúck Amazon for using them. The first reviews on google show a 2.4 rating out of 10 from 30 reviews, tells you everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Game.co.uk has a 500GB PS4 Slim with FIFA 17, Fallout 4, The Division, Uncharted 4, a Turtle Beach Head Set & a charging station for £260

http://www.game.co.uk/en/m/the-ultimate-uncharted-console-bundle-1753934??%20cm_mmc=affiliate-_-tradedoubler-_-https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FUKVGDeals-_-banner

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

The Witcher 3 - Game of the Year Edition

£19.00 on Amazon

http://amzn.to/2gmzKfP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Guitar Hero Live - Supreme Party Edition (PS4)

Amazon - £31.99.

61mPp96LfFL._SL1000_.jpg

http://amzn.to/2gmu5qe

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Anyone know about PC game supply, went on to get Canadian store credit but they only have US or is it the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Guitar Hero Live - Supreme Party Edition (PS4)

Amazon - £31.99.

61mPp96LfFL._SL1000_.jpg

http://amzn.to/2gmu5qe

also available here in argos http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6079035/Trail/searchtext%3EGUITAR+HERO.htm

• Titanfall 2 in Argos is 37 squids
    Dishonoured 2 is 43 squids

Just collected mine. Anyone have any interest in Driveclub?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

just got battlefield 1 on amazon for £32 its €49.99 on the PS store :-)

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Titanfall 2 in Argos is 37 squids
    Dishonoured 2 is 43 squids

Titanfall 2 35euro in smyths
    dishonored 2 40euro in smyths

Poor sale from Argos, Smyths have absolutely destroyed them with better offers...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Doom 19 euro in Argos.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Jayisplay wrote: »
    Anyone know about PC game supply, went on to get Canadian store credit but they only have US or is it the same.

Canadian credit here: http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/Canada-Region/

• Advertisement

• Benzino wrote: »
    Doom 19 euro in Argos.

Get it benzi!!
    Someone to finally play the damn game with!
    Put down that auld Overwatch lark

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement