Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I can't get into the ps store either but you can still buy them. Go to the ps store website, log in and buy it there. Then it'll be in your download list on your ps3.

they're all on the US store though so ye have to log in on your console.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

sweetie wrote: »

Go to the us store website then, log in with your us psn details, buy the game from the website and it'll be in your download list on your us account. Works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Once you login with your US store details in the site, You'll get the US store content.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

I'm so hurt, you thank RedXIV but not me :eek:

I shall never help anyone again :(

RedXIV wrote: »
    Once you login with your US store details in the site, You'll get the US store content.

Got on thanks!

$5 for Castlevania Lament of Innocence? tempted, reviews are good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Pity thanks...:P

I'm sowwy; missed your post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭drumswan

drumswan wrote: »

It's a demo :) it has been free on the Irish store for over a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Sony PlayStation Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0 - £59.99 on Amazon incl. free Supersaver delivery.

Works out at £61.49 with Irish VAT so €76.50 or thereabouts.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00I8S4E1C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Just stumbled across this on gamestop.ie.

Playstation Move Charging Station €2:99

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

what are the best way to fund your US acc? my friend over there buys me cards lol

RoyalCelt wrote: »
    what are the best way to fund your US acc? my friend over there buys me cards lol

My boss in work used to buy me credit every 2 months as he had to travel over for meetings :D Couldn't ask for a better boss!

Then I moved jobs :(

RoyalCelt wrote: »

Amazon.com have digitally delivered codes. just setup an alaskan address (Marriot in Anchorage for example) as your default Credit card address

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Amazon.com have digitally delivered codes. just setup an alaskan address (Marriot in Anchorage for example) as your default Credit card address

That wouldn't work for me. Kept on declining my card saying that the card issuer requested me to check the address or what not. I got it from pcgamesupply instead. I had the code within 5 minutes.

chrislad wrote: »
    That wouldn't work for me. Kept on declining my card saying that the card issuer requested me to check the address or what not. I got it from pcgamesupply instead. I had the code within 5 minutes.

you may have to inform your card issuer of the address. I use amazon Us all the time for Steam games using this method.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Argos have a good deal on for a ps4 and COD for 379.99 but you can get it for 349.99 as its on their stock checker instore as that.
    Update: Some people are getting it for 349.99 but some are getting told now its 379.99.

Check this bargain alerts thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=92948887#post92948887

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

GameStop have dropped the prices on a Astro headsets,
    A50 is 220
    A40 is 170

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

On the playstation store they have a load of games half price.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/12/big-savings-ps4-games-start-today-double-discounts-ps-plus-members/

Some good deals.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

cadete wrote: »
    GameStop have dropped the prices on a Astro headsets,
    A50 is 220
    A40 is 170

Do they include the mix amps? Would suggest anyone interested in getting headphones buy either of these, they're expensive but for a reason as they're some of the top of the line headphones for gaming, just make sure to also get a long enough optical cable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Do they include the mix amps? Would suggest anyone interested in getting headphones buy either of these, they're expensive but for a reason as they're some of the top of the line headphones for gaming, just make sure to also get a long enough optical cable

Mix amp with a40, not needed with the 50, I have the 50s and the sound is awesome battery life around 8 hours or so

cadete wrote: »
    Mix amp with a40, not needed with the 50, I have the 50s and the sound is awesome battery life around 8 hours or so

Yeah the a50s have the wireless amp that stays at the charge station right? Haven't had a chcne to try them yet but I'm sure they're even better than the a40s, they look sweet too

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Don't know if it's been posted here yet.

Theres a 30% discount on very good games on the PS Store at the moment.

Watch Dogs
    Worms
    Sleeping Dogs
    inFamous 2

Just an example of a few of the games available.

If you have PS Plus you get 60% off these games instead of the usual 30%

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Good deal on the console here I think

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3310773/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CPS4%7C37328275/c_3/4%7Ccat_37328275%7CPS4+consoles%7C37328622.htm

Under the special offers section, you can get the PS4 / GTA5 Bundle and Far Cry 4 for €410, so that's two brand new games for €10 more than the RRP of the console alone. If you give the games a nominal value of €55 each, then you're getting the console for €300. Very good deal IMHO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

My boss in work used to buy me credit every 2 months as he had to travel over for meetings :D Couldn't ask for a better boss!

Then I moved jobs :(

If anyone's REALLY stuck for US cards, I'm in Canada so I can pick them up and mail the code over. It's cheaper just to buy them online though

From HDUK -
    dead space, kingdoms of amular, ssx, crysis, bad company,alice madness returns all $2.99 on us psn for p3
    mass effect 1 -3 and dlc also reduced

• Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

COYVB wrote: »
    If anyone's REALLY stuck for US cards, I'm in Canada so I can pick them up and mail the code over. It's cheaper just to buy them online though

It would be cheaper for me if you just buy them in Canada and give them to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Brandon F

Where's the cheapest to get controllers? €60 seems the standard but seems awfully high to me!

Brandon F wrote: »
    Where's the cheapest to get controllers? €60 seems the standard but seems awfully high to me!

No choice but to pay around that price I'd say, the controllers are pretty packed with features to be fair so can't see the price ever lowering too much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Just in relation to the controller.

I think the camo controller for 64.99 is a great bargain.

Only 5 euro more than the basic controllers, in previous years the special editio/non black controllers were alot more expensive.

https://www.gamestop.ie/PlayStation%204/Games/46953/dualshock-4-wireless-controller-camouflage

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement