Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

DeSelby83 wrote:
    Oh really? Pity, hopefully amazon will do a price match equivalent or something

yeah, I added a us address to eBay but then PayPal rejected payment. can't add us address to iris h PayPal account and can't figure out another way.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,295 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

In case anybody might know... I assume the digital download of Short Peace comes with the short films? Want them more than the game, and I see the download is on sale. Assume they're included, but just wanted to make sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

the playstation tv is only 80 dollars on videogamesplus.ca

would this work exactly the same as the uk version, would there be any differences?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Bought one on Friday, think it worked out at €66 with shipping. There won't be a problem using it in Europe, just need an adapter plug.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

CombatCow wrote: »
    Bought one on Friday, think it worked out at €66 with shipping. There won't be a problem using it in Europe, just need an adapter plug.

cool will order it now so, thanks!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Great price. It's €110 in Argos:-(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Can anyone who bought a ps4 controller from videogameplus confirm if controllers work for all ps4s, worldwide? On play-asia they have 'compatible with' beside their controllers and either Europe, America or Asia

Like these, first one says 'compatible with America' and the second one says 'compatible with Europe'. What's the difference?

http://www.play-asia.com/dual-shock-4-black-paOS-13-49-en-70-62nt.html

http://www.play-asia.com/dual-shock-4-black-paOS-13-49-en-70-62nv.html

Can anyone who bought a ps4 controller from videogameplus confirm if controllers work for all ps4s, worldwide? On play-asia they have 'compatible with' beside their controllers and either Europe, America or Asia

Like these, first one says 'compatible with America' and the second one says 'compatible with Europe'. What's the difference?

http://www.play-asia.com/dual-shock-4-black-paOS-13-49-en-70-62nt.html

http://www.play-asia.com/dual-shock-4-black-paOS-13-49-en-70-62nv.html

Never heard of region specific controllers, you know you can get it for the same price from Amazon.co.uk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Never heard of region specific controllers, you know you can get it for the same price from Amazon.co.uk

I'm talking about the vgp site that had controllers for €30 + ~€8-10 p&p, only linked the Asian site referring to the 'compatible' part

Ah right, I bought one from VGP, it works perfectly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

Nephew getting PS4 for Christmas and I plan to get him The Last of Us from gamedealdaily.com

Just wondering will he need to set up a US region account to redeem the code or will it work as normal with his UK acc once it is set up?

Needs to be redeemed on a US account then can be played under his UK account.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I'm talking about the vgp site that had controllers for €30 + ~€8-10 p&p, only linked the Asian site referring to the 'compatible' part

There around the same price on Amazon recently, not sure if the deals up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Just saw that Last of Us is reduced to 24.99 for PSN, with 10% extra for Plus users. Not a bad deal, if you've been silly enough not to get it already :D

PS Blog: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/01/12-deals-christmas-return/

Here’s the first round of savings, going live at around midday GMT today and running until 11.59am GMT on 3rd December, at which point we’ll replace it with a fresh set of discounts every 2 days until the 24'th.

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
    Was €44.99, now €24.99
    Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

F1 2014 (PS3)
    Was €54.99, now €19.99

Dynasty Warriors Next (PS Vita)
    Was €34.99, now €14.99
    Additional 20% discount for PS Plus members

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lexuslad

How do I buy from psn store? Can I get US psn voucher codes and use them? If so where? Or would credit card be cheapest way? Thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

A quick side question, I have the last of us installed via disc...I've now bought the digital copy, do I have to re download it to play it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I'm still waiting, possibly in vain, for a PS Plus sub discount.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,295 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Unlikely now that it is mandatory for PS4 online play and the adoption rate is so high in general. Definitely think those insanely good value 18 months deals are a thing of the past - there was a time when Sony needed to convince people it was worthwhile (it took two or three years for me to be convinced Plus was worth a go). If there are discounts, I'd be surprised if they're anywhere near as deep as once upon a time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Only have plus so I can play online, I cant see much other value in it to be honest, unless Im missing something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I'm the opposite, mainly have it for the games and rarely play online.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I'm still waiting, possibly in vain, for a PS Plus sub discount.

I bought 100 euro HMV voucher for 80 euro on adverts yesterday. Will buy 2 x €50 psn credit and use one of them for plus. 20% discount!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

A quick side question, I have the last of us installed via disc...I've now bought the digital copy, do I have to re download it to play it?

Any luck with this? I managed to substitute a disk install with a download license on the Xbox before without downloading anything. Did it work out the same for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Any luck with this? I managed to substitute a disk install with a download license on the Xbox before without downloading anything. Did it work out the same for you?

No, I deleted and downloaded it.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭conti

Argos are doing great deals on PS4 bundles, right now until 9 Dec it's €399 with Fifa 15, The Crew and Last of Us remastered. Only thing is not one of the Dublin stores have any in stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

There's a 20th Anniversary Sale going up today on the store. Hopefully, there'll be some decent stuff in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Probably a load of PSOne titles, which thankfully, I have all of what I want already!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,679 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

12 Deals of Christmas - Deal 2

PS4:
    Lords of the Fallen
    Was €69.99/£49.99/AU$89.95, now €34.99/£29.99/AU$47.95

PS3:
    Dark Souls II
    Was €39.99/£29.99/AU$49.95, now €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95
    Dark Souls II Season Pass
    Was €24.99/£19.99/AU$37.95, now €19.99/£15.99/AU$29.95

This discussion has been closed.