Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Black Dualshock 4 on amazon for £35.88 with free supersaver delivery. Works out around €45.

Link

Cheapest its been amazon.png?force=1&zero=0&w=725&h=440&desired=false&legend=1&ilt=1&tp=all&fo=0&lang=en

Edit: delivery time is 3 - 5 weeks but might arrive sooner. Obviously not much use if you want one immediately but a good price if you're not in a rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Bit of a nooby question but where can I find Braid on the PS Store? It is mentioned in the for sale list that sweetie posted on the previous page (post #351). I tried searching for it in the store but got no results.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

All PS4 controllers are €39.99 in Smyths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Bit of a nooby question but where can I find Braid on the PS Store? It is mentioned in the for sale list that sweetie posted on the previous page (post #351). I tried searching for it in the store but got no results.

Are you looking for it for PS3 or PS4? It's a PS3 game only. Just go to search in the top left hand corner or go into the totally digital deals that are there at the moment and you'll find it no bother. Just picked up there meself and it's top drawer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Ah there's the problem. I was looking for on the PS4, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Argos have some old games down to around €40

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

So, As Assassins creed Unity will be out in November, I am looking to finally pick up a PS4 in the next week our two.

Can anyone recommend where / who are doing the best deals?

I see that Argos are offering the a PS4 and Destiny for 399.99... Although I will never play Destiny...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

OmegaRed wrote: »
    So, As Assassins creed Unity will be out in November, I am looking to finally pick up a PS4 in the next week our two.

Can anyone recommend where / who are doing the best deals?

I see that Argos are offering the a PS4 and Destiny for 399.99... Although I will never play Destiny...

Fifa 15/Extra Controller and PS4 for 399 in argos aswell at the moment.

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Fifa 15/Extra Controller and PS4 for 399 in argos aswell at the moment.

is that offer online or in store only?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

is that offer online or in store only?

Online i think, theres a thread in Bargain alerts about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

All PS4 controllers are €39.99 in Smyths.

Picked one up yesterday. Wonder if it has anything to do with the left thumbstick wear of the original batch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Picked up Dead Rising 2 and The Condemned 2 in tesco today for the PS3 for €2.50 each.

amadablam wrote: »
    Picked up Dead Rising 2 and The Condemned 2 in tesco today for the PS3 for €2.50 each.

I bought Condemned 2 but brought it back. It's totally broken - it crashes your PS3 if you try to do the update and if you don't the sound is totally frigged.

I bought Condemned 2 but brought it back. It's totally broken - it crashes your PS3 if you try to do the update and if you don't the sound is totally frigged.

No problem doing the update, just put the game in your ps3 with power off. Turn on, go to game, press triangle for options, select update and then it does its thing and the game works fine with the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭pedatron

Reserved the PS4, FIFA and controller for collection in Carlow and hope to go collect it after work. Hoping they still honour the online deal that's advertised online @ €399. No beer for the rest of October as punishment! :)

pedatron wrote: »
    Reserved the PS4, FIFA and controller for collection in Carlow and hope to go collect it after work. Hoping they still honour the online deal that's advertised online @ €399. No beer for the rest of October as punishment! :)

Print the web page off and highlight the offer. I did this in Argos in tallaght on Wednesday and they honored it!

Print the web page off and highlight the offer. I did this in Argos in tallaght on Wednesday and they honored it!

Good man Omega. I have the page printed but I'll highlight it now. Stupid question but is my PS Plus subscription from my PS3 the very same on the PS4?

Good man Omega. I have the page printed but I'll highlight it now. Stupid question but is my PS Plug subscription from my PS3 the very same on the PS4?

Yes your PS+ is the same for both.

Good man Omega. I have the page printed but I'll highlight it now. Stupid question but is my PS Plug subscription from my PS3 the very same on the PS4?

Plug subscription???:confused:

Are you talking about the power lead? if so, the answer is no

PS3 = 3 hole cord
    PS4 = 2 hole (figure of 8 cord i believe)

I do remember thinking that was odd as I plugged my ps3 out last night and the ps4 in.

Plug subscription???:confused:

Are you talking about the power lead? if so, the answer is no

PS3 = 3 hole cord
    PS4 = 2 hole (figure of 8 cord i believe)

I do remember thinking that was odd as I plugged my ps3 out last night and the ps4 in.

/ignore

• Advertisement

amadablam wrote: »
    No problem doing the update, just put the game in your ps3 with power off. Turn on, go to game, press triangle for options, select update and then it does its thing and the game works fine with the update.

Did that work? Bugger, I really wanted to play that but it kept crapping out my PS3 and couldn't find a decent workaround online…

/ignore

Plus subscription! Typo! Sorry!:)

Did that work? Bugger, I really wanted to play that but it kept crapping out my PS3 and couldn't find a decent workaround online…

Yeah it worked first time, no problems at all. Just follow the steps exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Assassins creed Freedom Cry 7.49 on PSN for PS4 at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Got the Argos 399euro deal today for the extra controller and fifa 2015. Had to go to two stores though as one wouldn't honour the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

shezer wrote: »
    Got the Argos 399euro deal today for the extra controller and fifa 2015. Had to go to two stores though as one wouldn't honour the deal.

Deal is now gone - replaced by deal 5, console for 399 & Fifa one of a selection of games available for 33 Euro, no second controller. Same deal is still available in Smyth's for 399... Think I know where my money will be going.

shezer wrote: »

Got mine in carlow last week. Your man working there was sound. Just took the printout off me as reference. All but said it's a mistake on the website that they're rolling with for now. Over now of course. Very happy with my deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Anybody ever buy games of eBay that offer you an account with the game purchased on it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Anybody ever buy games of eBay that offer you an account with the game purchased on it?

It's called game sharing and goes against the Ts and Cs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement