Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Kennage wrote:
    Ah right cool, I wasn't sure if there was dlc even, never played it on ps3.

its amazing. I re-bought it on PS4 just to play it!

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Redlion wrote: »

Pretty good price there and I do want it but don't need it right now so I'll wait for a further inevitable drop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Pretty good price there and I do want it but don't need it right now so I'll wait for a further inevitable drop.

You can get it digitally for €24 off the deal posted a few pages back, doubt it'll drop to that price or lower anytime soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Just bought the last of us and redeemed on my us account and downloading now will it be on my other account also? New to the whole PS4 interface sorry....

EDIT: I can see the game on my other account now but theres an icon of a grey lock on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Ronan14 wrote: »
    Just bought the last of us and redeemed on my us account and downloading now will it be on my other account also? New to the whole PS4 interface sorry....

EDIT: I can see the game on my other account now but theres an icon of a grey lock on it.

I believe you need to go your US account and set the PS4 as your primary console. Then it will be available to all users.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Ah thanks that worked! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Redlion wrote: »

Great price, prefer disc over the cheaper digital copy posted above, couldn't deal with the slow download of it

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

tonydude wrote: »
    Great price, prefer disc over the cheaper digital copy posted above, couldn't deal with the slow download of it

One specific advantage of getting the US digital version is that the multiplayer isn't censored. Not a big deal but its a bit annoying playing a censored game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

One specific advantage of getting the US digital version is that the multiplayer isn't censored. Not a big deal but its a bit annoying playing a censored game.

In what way is it censored?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

What's censored? Just the violence or cursing?

Edit: saw linkg above

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I'd be buying the PS plus, Fifa 15 and watchdogs anyway, it comes to about €506, will there be a better deal than this ?

http://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-4-with-fifa-15-minecraft-watch-dogs-special-edition-and-12-months-ps-313712?categoryIdentifier=737200&catGroupId=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Well xtravision will do you the console + FIFA and minecraft for €400. Then watchdogs is dirt cheap, get that for €30. And then you'll be able to get the plus subscription for say, €40 or so.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Well xtravision will do you the console + FIFA and minecraft for €400. Then watchdogs is dirt cheap, get that for €30. And then you'll be able to get the plus subscription for say, €40 or so.

Never seen the xtra vision offer

Thanks you've just saved me about €40 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Heard that xtravision will be doing PS4, fifa 15 and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for €400, can anyone confirm this

ShaneU wrote: »
    Heard that xtravision will be doing PS4, fifa 15 and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for €400, can anyone confirm this

That'll do me a treat, hope its true.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

ShaneU wrote: »

That's should sell really well for Xmas if it's right. Two massively popular franchises rightly or wrongly.

Advanced warfare looks like the most interesting cod in a while too with the different developer etc..

Theres a bundle on the xtravision website for COD + Console for €439, but hopefully that'll come down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I was going to buy Metro Redux, but it looks slightly cheaper to buy them both separately. Is there any advantage to buying the compilation pack on the PSN store?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

chrislad wrote: »
    I was going to buy Metro Redux, but it looks slightly cheaper to buy them both separately. Is there any advantage to buying the compilation pack on the PSN store?

The compilation saves like 4-5gigs of drive space, I guess due to shared common files.
    I bought the two separately, I like seeing them seperately in the library :P

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Spoke to someone in Smyths when I bought a PS4 a couple of weeks back. He says there aren't much plans of a cheaper bundle than 399.99 for 2 games in the bundle, more than likely the same as it is now.

Obviously this is only hear say but just said I'd leave people know if they are holding out.

Again I don't want any blame if there are bundles for COD, FIFA and GTA for 350 quid come Christmas :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

A guy working front line in smyths knows about as much as you or I, its not often that they'd advise a potential sale to hold out either :P

Would really like to see Sony undercut Microsoft and drop the ps4 to $325 or even less in America to compete against the month long $350 deal for xbone. At that price they'd more than likely be making a loss for each console sold but then again weren't they losing a lot for every ps3 sold when it first launched. It'd only be for a month but it'd really drive sales up and for that price I could see people being more likely to blow the extra money on more games

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

chrislad wrote: »

both games are on the same disk if bought non digital, you can buy the bundle cheap enough on amazon n others.

All I'm ideally looking for is the console + COD (and maybe minecraft or a blu ray, whatever) for €400.

cloud493 wrote: »
    All I'm ideally looking for is the console + COD (and maybe minecraft or a blu ray, whatever) for €400.

This one seems good, if you don't want the 2nd remote or LOU you could sell them as new sealed

http://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-4-with-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-day-zero-the-last-of-us-remastered-download-and-dualshock-4-urban-camo-316267?categoryIdentifier=737200&catGroupId=

That looks like a download code for TLOU, so bleh.

http://www.xtra-vision.ie/PS4-500GB-Console-Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare/xv-movies-games-entertainment/pd/110668?path=ps4

I'm hoping either they or symths/argos will do this for €400.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

ok, stolen from HDUK so forgive the £;

(PS4) Resident Evil Revelations 2 Full season pre-order on Us psn £14.99 (episodic release ala walking dead)

Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3) £3.09

Grand Theft Auto 4: Episodes From Liberty City (PS3) £3.09

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS3) £2.47

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS3) £1.54

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PS3) £1.54

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PS3) £3.10

Shame I can't get into the PS3 store to buy some of these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

sweetie wrote: »
    ok, stolen from HDUK so forgive the £;

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Full season pre-order on Us psn £14.99 (episodic release ala walking dead)

Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3) £3.09

Grand Theft Auto 4: Episodes From Liberty City (PS3) £3.09

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS3) £2.47

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS3) £1.54

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PS3) £1.54

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PS3) £3.10

Shame I can't get into the PS3 store to buy some of these.

I can't get into the ps store either but you can still buy them. Go to the ps store website, log in and buy it there. Then it'll be in your download list on your ps3.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement