Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water meter protests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭FREETV

VinLieger wrote: »
    You've posted this twice with no link and there's nothing on the independents homepage
    Here is the link again.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/irish-water-will-be-allowed-raise-prices-every-year-29798831.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

That story is from 10 months ago. It's already been discussed here plenty.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

FREETV wrote: »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA He thought he was onto an exclusive :D

PUBLISHED
    01/12/2013 | 02:30

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

LOL that has all completely changed since that story came out

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA He thought he was onto an exclusive :D

PUBLISHED
    01/12/2013 | 02:30
    I read the date above and not the date it was published. :D
    Who cares anyway Fine Gael and Labour will be History soon!

• Advertisement

That has yet to be decided.

Just like FF were history after the last election? Irish voters have very short memories, wait til the next budget and see what happens

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/oireachtas/taoiseach-rules-out-abolishing-water-charges-in-d%C3%A1il-exchanges-1.1964405

The face of a man determined not to give in to the wishes of the majority of the Public.
    Shame on him!

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/oireachtas/taoiseach-rules-out-abolishing-water-charges-in-d%C3%A1il-exchanges-1.1964405

The face of a man determined not to give in to the wishes of the majority of the Public.
    Shame on him!

Do you have evidence of this?

Shame on him!

Again you keep harping on about the wishes of the public, you still don't seem to get that the public is not always right no matter what they might want

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Its fair to say the majority of the public would prefer to pay no taxes .....

Paddy also demands 1st class public services.

For all of "FREETV" s many posts, viable alternatives appear to be absent.
    (Which is the norm for the far left)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Shame on him!

If the majority of the public got what they wanted (generally) then we'd be in some state.

Water charges are here to stay. If abandoned by an future Government we'd be setting ourselves up for a case against us in the CJEU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Shame on him!

Pandering to 'The Public' with giveaway budgets is what bankrupt this Country.

A significant section of the public are poorly educated, self-entitled, economically illiterate, let-someone-else-pay-for-it morons.

These people are not to be listened to or indulged, but rather should be ridiculed and exposed on public forums such as this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭cajonlardo

I still don't why people are so obsessed with Dennis O'Brein. His link to Irish Water is the equivalent of the plumber who put in the first fix on your house.

The plumber who done the first fix on my home was not accused by the Moriarity Tribunal of bribing my government and he most certainly did not get the biggest state contract ever awarded in return for those bribes. Fine Gael not only saw nothing wrong with those bribes, they thought it a good idea to go ahead and award another contract to Dirty Denis.

BTW, it is not obsession. Its contempt. Now stop digging.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Post-budget analysis is always the same in this country. "The budget didn't suit me, therefore it's wrong!".

A significant section of the public are poorly educated, self-entitled, economically illiterate, let-someone-else-pay-for-it morons.

These people are not to be listened to or indulged, but rather should be ridiculed and exposed on public forums such as this.

Well, I am not one of those morons!
    I come from an Educational background.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

seamus wrote: »
    Post-budget analysis is always the same in this country. "The budget didn't suit me, therefore it's wrong!".

Eh.... No.

I did pretty well yesterday, however I know that electioneering giveaways to spunk away 4 years of fisical prudence is moronic...... Especially when the gov will be borrowing a further €5bn next year.

However its what this government have done.

You just proposed giving Sinn Fein a chance because they "Couldn't be any worse"

That's some educated logic right there

VinLieger wrote: »
    You just proposed giving Sinn Fein a chance because they "Couldn't be any worse"

That's some educated logic right there

If they do get in to power here for the first time then they will at least do their utmost to keep all of any pre-election promises or they will be ousted from power and banished for many years to come.

Who still has faith in Fine Gael and Labour?
    They are two faced lying Charlatans serving the wealthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

cajonlardo wrote: »
    The plumber who done the first fix on my home was not accused by the Moriarity Tribunal of bribing my government and he most certainly did not get the biggest state contract ever awarded in return for those bribes. Fine Gael not only saw nothing wrong with those bribes, they thought it a good idea to go ahead and award another contract to Dirty Denis.

BTW, it is not obsession. Its contempt. Now stop digging.

Even if your plumber had been accused for mass murder, it still wouldn't give him ownership or control of your house.

• Advertisement

Politicians should be forced to stick to their pre-election promises legally.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/yourview/make-pre-election-pledges-legal-275535.html

But you think SF would save the country and make us all better off :rolleyes:

Politicians should be forced to stick to their pre-election promises legally.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/yourview/make-pre-election-pledges-legal-275535.htm

Not having much luck with your links today are you?
    Sorry – page not found
    We can't find what you're looking for on IrishExaminer.com.

If they do get in to power here for the first time then they will at least do their utmost to keep all of any pre-election promises or they will be ousted from power and banished for many years to come.

Who still has faith in Fine Gael and Labour?
    They are two faced lying Charlatans serving the wealthy.

And Sinn Fein are two faced lying charlatans telling the uneducated exactly what they want to hear, but who's proposals are generally disparaged by the financial sector and bankrupt the country quicker?

Well some people are completely afraid of any change.
    Metathesiophobia.

Maybe that's why they will keep voting in the same corrupt retards time after time, either that or low I.Q. levels, akin to a moth continuosly bumping in to a lampshade or a frosted lit glass window.

Not having much luck with your links today are you?
    Smart assed vendetta perhaps?
    It was working, I copied and pasted it directly from the site.

Well some people are completely afraid of any change.
    Metathesiophobia.

Maybe that's why they will keep voting in the same corrupt retards time after time, either that or low I.Q. levels, akin to a moth continuosly bumping in to a lampshade or a frosted lit glass window.

When all else fails stoop even lower :D

You posted the links, Are you claiming the Irish media are conspiring against you?

You posted the links, Are you claiming the Irish media are conspiring against you?
    I never mentioned the Irish Media.

• Advertisement

I never mentioned the Irish Media.

So who did you mean when you posted
    It was working, I copied and pasted it directly from the site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement