Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

My focus on iwc BP perpetual!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi folks,

Testing the waters with this one.

Listing my omega seamaster quartz goldeneye reference..it's in mint condition with new battery in July. Bracelet with spare links included. Bracelet was polished and refinished by chris at watchfix when battery was replaced. Boxed with cards. Currently on omega nato which I'll include. Looking for 2k. Firm on price as dont really want to sell so that's my line in the sand so to speak.

Thanks
    Mick

PXL-20201011-173544856.jpg

IMG-20200629-163503.jpg

IMG-20200629-163500.jpg

MVIMG-20200629-163459.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I've relisted my Arnie if anyone here is interested.
    Had a deal agreed locally but lockdown 2 and financial worries have, understandably, knocked that deal on the head.

So if anyone is interested drop me a PM.
    Boardsie price is of course available ;)

Edit: Forgot to add a link!
    https://www.adverts.ie/sports/seiko-sjn025-arnie/21377603?touch_off

I'm not feeling any grá at all for the TC-9 bronze I bought on the KickStarter a few months ago.
    Overall it's a lovely watch, it's very comfortable to wear but the turtle case just isn't sparking any love for me.
    Will leave it go with a brand new/unworn Horween in your choice of Blue or Brown with TC-9 tang and buckle and a new/unworn blue silicone.
    Total cost to me at Kickstarter was £202(€225) and the current sale price for the date version is £400.
    Movement is a Seiko NH35A.
    The bronze starts off as a rose gold colour and will patina and age to reflect your experiences.
    It can be polished to keep it rose gold or allowed to go almost black with patina. It’s your choice.
    Solid bronze crown - screw in crown. This is a design update from the original. The crown is solid bronze and will screw down.
    Stainless steel case back .

It's a personal shout from me in that I'm just not gelling with this 1, my only actual complaint about this one would be that the lume is quite poor.
    Would €150 delivered pique any interest in here?

IMG-20200922-134420-850.jpg
    MVIMG-20200922-133741.jpg
    IMG-20200922-133621.jpg
    IMG-20200922-133717.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Gerry T

unkel wrote:
    My Hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro Chrono (ETA 7750 Valjoux automatic) is up for sale

I'm a long time lurker on this thread, haven't worn a watch for a couple of yr's since my Seiko braclet broke. But that changed when I purchased unkel's Hamilton last week, lovely watch.
    A gent to deal with and I'm very happy with the purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

banie01 wrote: »
    I'm not feeling any grá at all for the TC-9 bronze I bought on the KickStarter a few months ago.
    Overall it's a lovely watch, it's very comfortable to wear but the turtle case just isn't sparking any love for me.
    Will leave it go with a brand new/unworn Horween in your choice of Blue or Brown with TC-9 tang and buckle and a new/unworn blue silicone.
    Total cost to me at Kickstarter was £202(€225) and the current sale price for the date version is £400.
    Movement is a Seiko NH35A.

It's a personal shout from me in that I'm just not gelling with this 1, my only actual complaint about this one would be that the lume is quite poor.
    Would €150 delivered pique any interest in here?

]

I think that's the one I asked about in your SOTC pic, does it by any chance leave a green stain on the wrist?:o What's on the caseback?

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

blue5000 wrote: »
    I think that's the one I asked about in your SOTC pic, does it by any chance leave a green stain on the wrist?:o What's on the caseback?

No green staining, most I've worn it for is 4 days continuous.
    The case back itself is stainless steel, I'll throw up a pic later with the strap options too.

blue5000 wrote: »
    What's on the caseback?

A pic of the caseback, a profile and a pic of the straps.

On offer is the blue rubber, and a choice of the brown or blue Horween(I purchased 1 as an add-on and I don't mind which I keep)

MVIMG-20201025-142131.jpg MVIMG-20201025-142150.jpg MVIMG-20201025-142202.jpg MVIMG-20201025-142256.jpg

TC-9 Bronze posted above is now up on adverts ;)
    As always a boards discount is available at the price a few posts up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Blanchy90

banie01 wrote: »
    TC-9 Bronze posted above is now up on adverts ;)
    As always a boards discount is available at the price a few posts up :D

Shame to see your selling it. It's an absolute steal for €150

• Advertisement

Blanchy90 wrote: »
    Shame to see your selling it. It's an absolute steal for €150

It really is a great watch, I think it's just that I don't like the turtle style case and this was another attempt at me trying to change my mind on that.

I do think it is good value for money and great bang for the buck tho!

I'm honestly tempted to buy it myself even though I have it in green.

I think the wife would kill me since I've a new Xbox on the way too haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Blanchy90 wrote: »
    I'm honestly tempted to buy it myself even though I have it in green.

I think the wife would kill me since I've a new Xbox on the way too haha

If it is something you want, I'd be more than happy to put it aside for you until the new year?
    I'm really in no rush to sell and would rather it went to the fella who put me into it, than anyone else if he wanted it ;)

Cheers banie I appreciate the offer but I've the Vostok Luna dude coming at Christmas too so I don't think I'll have the funds.

If something changes I'll be straight on to you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

I'm selling my Stowa, as i just don't wear it. I got it in the display sale and added stowa strap, i have everything even the fedex box.

Im also selling this Oris Diver 65 (its actually my best watch), but i just don't wear it. I got it from Eoin here last February.

The Stowa will be about €450 and maybe €650 for the Oris (it doesn't have papers etc), but is in great condition

• Registered Users Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭893bet

What’s that Stowa ref? Are they black or blued hands?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

893bet wrote: »

Its a Marine Classic 40 arabic with date, basic movement, the hands are blue'd.

aidankkk wrote: »
    Its a Marine Classic 40 arabic with date, basic movement, the hands are blue'd.

Thanks. Not of interest sadly! But it is a watch that punches above its weight from a cost point of view.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

893bet wrote: »

Sellers remorse? :o

• Advertisement

david wrote: »
    Sellers remorse? :o

Not really. If it was a blacked hands version I might have bought for a little variety. Or even sure if they come with a black hand version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

aidankkk wrote: »
    I'm selling my Stowa, as i just don't wear it. I got it in the display sale and added stowa strap, i have everything even the fedex box.

Im also selling this Oris Diver 65 (its actually my best watch), but i just don't wear it. I got it from Eoin here last February.

The Stowa will be about €450 and maybe €650 for the Oris (it doesn't have papers etc), but is in great condition

I'm not purchasing but great value there. The Stowa especially. Best of luck with the sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Cyclingtourist

My Tissot Ballade Powermatic 80 COSC certified chronometer is too dressy for my lifestyle so have decided to put it out there on this forum for a very good price (IMO) and see if anyone is interested. It's just under a year old (2 years remaining on the 2+1 year warranty) and in near new condition having only been worn a couple of times. No box as I didn't have room in my suitcase for it but full papers inc. receipt from AD.
    https://www.tissotwatches.com/en-en/t1084081605700.html

I want €550 which I think is fair and as I'm not desperate to sell is pretty much fixed.

531983.JPG

531986.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 64,835 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Need to raise cash so putting up my Seiko MM200 / SBDC065 "Baby Marine Master" up for sale. 2020 watch, full set, original bracelet AND original rubber strap

This is a spectacular watch

aws1hl6ohmb21.jpg

No ad on adverts yet, if you're interested and ready to buy in the next few days, send me a PM with an offer. Cheapest one of these in the EU for sale at the moment is €999 as far as I can see. I can do it below that

Ad put up just now. As usual, my pictures don't do it justice. Price is already far better than anywhere else, but I can do a bit better again for anyone in here

532641.jpg

Linky

Have a look at my other stuff for sale too. Have a new one incoming rather unexpectedly, so need to raise some cash quickly :D

I sold same watch with black dial for 600 earlier in the year unkel. It's a tricky price point to sell at. Lovely watches. Very substantial on the wrist.

I sold same watch with black dial for 600 earlier in the year unkel. It's a tricky price point to sell at. Lovely watches. Very substantial on the wrist.

Aye, the SDBC061? With respect but the black is the least appealing of the trio, a bit dull. The dark green is very nice, but the blue is just spectacular. And commands the highest price. Cheapest black on bracelet on chrono24 is just over €500, cheapest blue on bracelet is €999

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

So, a week on the wrist and the Pagani just isn't for me

I have taken 3 links out and there seems to be a small piece of lint at "10" towards the middle of the dial.

So, up for sale, am looking for 95 Euro nett to me and will ship it FOC

Comes with the box, instructions and warranty card.

Paypal preferred

5Mlx4Bvm.jpg

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

unkel wrote: »
    Aye, the SDBC061? With respect but the black is the least appealing of the trio, a bit dull. The dark green is very nice, but the blue is just spectacular. And commands the highest price. Cheapest black on bracelet on chrono24 is just over €500, cheapest blue on bracelet is €999

Was this one

SPB079

It had come on rubber strap but I sourced the official diashock coated colour matched strap. Great piece all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Thinking of selling my JLC to fund a new purchase. Anyone interested PM me, not putting on adverts yet. I will sell if for what it cost me. Average 6800 on chrono at the moment but less than that. Full set box and papers, and watchfinder cert for the insurance.

Love the watch, but one in one out and al that.

IMG-0031.jpg

Advertisement