Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Hi guys -

WTB 20mm rubber dive strap, let me know if anyone has something lying around! Prefer premium brand/quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,780 ✭✭✭✭unkel

david wrote: »
    Hi guys -

WTB 20mm rubber dive strap, let me know if anyone has something lying around! Prefer premium brand/quality.

PM replied to :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Deusexmachina

Hi folks,

I’ve listed by Stowa marine original manual wind on chrono24

https://www.chrono24.com/watch/B16CZ1

Anyone interested locally can knock few quid off. It basically in brand new condition after Stowa service last July. Hasn’t been out of the house since

Cheers,
    Mick

Can I please check if this is right: €1100 for a 2007 watch (out of warranty) which sells new for €1480 new?
    May be interested but need to confirm I am comparing like for like

• Registered Users Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭micks_address

Can I please check if this is right: €1100 for a 2007 watch (out of warranty) which sells new for €1480 new?
    May be interested but need to confirm I am comparing like for like

Yes that’s right. I serviced this at cost of 417 last summer with Stowa (receipt below) so the watch is basically new and it’s on a 150 euro strap that’s hardly been worn. Also to some this had the more desirable Stowa logo on the dial. That of course is subjective. The Stowa optical service restores the watch to new condition. I’d knock a few quid off for local buyer.

B6-FB0629-5-FE6-4004-AF74-893-CF2-A5-C85-B.jpg
    upload

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Calculator123

Tag Heuer 1960s Stopwatch

Looking for a 332.401 model stopwatch. Example in attached picture. My son has an interest in all things Apollo11 related.

Where would be the best place to source?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Tag Heuer 1960s Stopwatch

Looking for a 332.401 model stopwatch. Example in attached picture. My son has an interest in all things Apollo11 related.

Where would be the best place to source?
    Thanks.

There's a similar one for sale on adverts for 250 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Calculator123

There's a similar one for sale on adverts for 250 quid.

Thanks Barney. That's an interesting one for sure. I think I'm looking for the specific model I referenced though. Pointers as to what websites to check or follow etc. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,817 ✭✭✭fat bloke

I'm quite enjoying buying watches on this forum I must say, perhaps I'll try my hand at a sale :) Anyone fancy a purchase or a trade?

Citizen Promaster BN0175-19E. She's a big girl but the weight vanishes on the wrist somehow. I'm open to correction but I'd consider it cheap as chips at 250?

IMG-20200925-195256.jpg
    IMG-20200925-195156.jpg
    IMG-20200925-195134.jpg
    IMG-20200925-195105.jpg
    IMG-20200925-195007.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Eoin wrote: »
    Yep, went on Chrono24 reasonably quickly.

Do Chrono24 know you are in Ireland when you sell? Any questions about tax et c?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Do Chrono24 know you are in Ireland when you sell? Any questions about tax et c?

Chrono buy through germany so no tax or duty issues.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I sold it through them, not to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Johnny1980

I sold it through them, not to them.
    You will pay 6.5% in fees

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭Homer

I may or may not have lied when I said this was a keeper :o
    Its not really got much wrist time apart from the initial honeymoon period so going to switch it up for something different! Will probably list on adverts for €1k or slightly higher to allow for the usual haggling later in the week.

Will try wearing it a bit this week to see if we can bond!

If anyone has any interest in the meantime drop me a PM
    Usual full boxed set with probably two straps.

FWVle9.md.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

My Grand Seiko has sold, so I am sorta tempted by replacing it with a Cocktail Hour - anyone have one they're looking to shift? Preferably the navy dial one on a bracelet.

And sorted, many thanks to Frankie5Angels

Homer wrote: »
    I may or may not have lied when I said this was a keeper :o
    Its not really got much wrist time apart from the initial honeymoon period so going to switch it up for something different! Will probably list on adverts for €1k or slightly higher to allow for the usual haggling later in the week.

Will try wearing it a bit this week to see if we can bond!

If anyone has any interest in the meantime drop me a PM
    Usual full boxed set with probably two straps.

FWVle9.md.jpg

Any interest in swap for my Stowa?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,817 ✭✭✭fat bloke

What size is that? 39?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭C0N0R

Is it the blue dial? Not sure from pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

And sorted, many thanks to Frankie5Angels

You've replaced your Grand Seiko with a grand Seiko :D

Thanks Eoin, gentleman to deal with.

Any interest in swap for my Stowa?

Thanks Mick.. but had a Stowa Marine in the past and flipped it.

fat bloke wrote: »
    What size is that? 39?

Its 41 but doesn't wear that big IMHO

• Advertisement

C0N0R wrote: »
    Is it the blue dial? Not sure from pictures.

No, black dial.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Cyclingtourist

Free watch going to the first person from the Free State to respond by PM.

Bought this Vostok scuba dude Amphibia in a charity shop last year but it's never really worked. It keeps good enough time lying on a flat surface but once it's on your wrist it goes berserk. I've had a look inside and nothing obviously wrong. If there's someone here who thinks they'd like to have a go at fixing it or even using it for spares then I'd rather that than having it lying in a drawer.

PM me if you're interested and if you're the first then I will ask for your address and send it to you in a jiffy bag at my own expense.

It's GONE. :-)

546339.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

@Cyclingtourist I'm about to send a couple of pieces to J Kampman of Poljot24.de.

I'd be happy to throw this in and see if it is worth fixing.

At worst, I'm sure he could throw a new movement in and seal it.

Just an option, if you fancy.

Lorddrakul wrote: »
    @Cyclingtourist I'm about to send a couple of pieces to J Kampman of Poljot24.de.

I'd be happy to throw this in and see if it is worth fixing.

At worst, I'm sure he could throw a new movement in and seal it.

Just an option, if you fancy.

Thanks but if I send it to you it's yours. Do you want it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Thanks but if I send it to you it's yours. Do you want it?

Thanks for that, but I am going to be getting rid of one of the watches I'm sending over, so no thanks. :)

The last giveaway here was an impulse purchase Scuba Dude by me, so can't be going there again :)

Lorddrakul wrote: »
    Thanks for that, but I am going to be getting rid of one of the watches I'm sending over, so no thanks. :)

The last giveaway here was an impulse purchase Scuba Dude by me, so can't be going there again :)

Fine thanks. It's still available if anyone's interested.

Edit: It's no longer available. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Anyone seen a Tudor Heritage Ranger with steel bracelet for sale locally? Or got one they’re considering parting with.

https://images.app.goo.gl/RHKqhjpVap7oaKP98

• Registered Users Posts: 32,993 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Any interest in a mid-size Seiko chrono, SND375?

I will post within Ireland for €80

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/seiko-snd375-mid-size-chrono-watch-38mm-discontinued/22892110

• Registered Users Posts: 64,780 ✭✭✭✭unkel

It's gorgeous, but it just doesn't get any wrist time, so putting it up for sale. Discount for anyone in here! If you don't want to put an offer in on adverts.ie, feel free to PM me instead

Linky to ad on adverts.ie

546521.jpg

• Advertisement

Hi folks,

I’ve listed by Stowa marine original manual wind on chrono24

https://www.chrono24.com/watch/B16CZ1

Anyone interested locally can knock few quid off. It basically in brand new condition after Stowa service last July. Hasn’t been out of the house since

Cheers,
    Mick

Hi folks,

I've an offer of 1k on this from Chrono but ill get hit with postage and fees. If anyone is interested in next few hours id sell it locally for 900 posted in Ireland.

Would like to see it going to someone on the forum as its in pristine condition.

Cheers,
    Mick

Advertisement