Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,817 ✭✭✭fat bloke

fat bloke wrote: »
    I'm quite enjoying buying watches on this forum I must say, perhaps I'll try my hand at a sale :) Anyone fancy a purchase or a trade?

Citizen Promaster BN0175-19E. She's a big girl but the weight vanishes on the wrist somehow. I'm open to correction but I'd consider it cheap as chips at 250?

IMG-20200925-195256.jpg
    IMG-20200925-195156.jpg
    IMG-20200925-195134.jpg
    IMG-20200925-195105.jpg
    IMG-20200925-195007.jpg

Anyone at 200? No better beater :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,478 ✭✭✭✭banie01

fat bloke wrote: »
    Anyone at 200? No better beater :)

That's fantastic value for a well specced diver IMO.
    I'd nearly take it myself but I'm saving and will probably be thinning my own herd soon enough ;)
    GLWS.

In something watch related at least.
    My wife has decided that I should keep my watches in a "lovely and tidy" drawer organiser insert.
    I'm agreeing with her for a couple of reasons, including peace and quiet and it freeing up more counter space for aftershave :P

So I have this winder going spare.
    Would be great if it someone local wanted it at €20?
    If someone outside of Limerick wants it,I suppose an extra €10 for postage via untracked Anpost gift and tracked at cost?

giphy.gif

MVIMG-20210409-165613.jpg
    MVIMG-20210409-165557.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

something for the mrs? i have a battery en route also.

https://www.adverts.ie/dress/ladies-must-de-cartier-watch/23453677

• Registered Users Posts: 64,787 ✭✭✭✭unkel

That's a total bargain, banie01. I have the same one and I'd say we both paid double or treble that to get them.

unkel wrote: »
    That's a total bargain, banie01. I have the same one and I'd say we both paid double or treble that to get them.

Definitely double ;)
    It's only going to end up in a junk press here if I don't move it on and I'd rather it was used at least :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Cyclingtourist

banie01 wrote: »
    Definitely double ;)
    It's only going to end up in a junk press here if I don't move it on and I'd rather it was used at least :)

I'll take it at €20 + postage to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

This whole brexit is a pain.. cracking watch on TZ I was looking for ,mate is 50 and wife wanted me to keep an eye out. but he will only send to the UK..

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

This whole brexit is a pain.. cracking watch on TZ I was looking for ,mate is 50 and wife wanted me to keep an eye out. but he will only send to the UK..

Any friends up North?
    Get it sent there maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Fitz II

banie01 wrote: »
    Any friends up North?
    Get it sent there maybe?

https://www.postalpickup.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Cycling Tourist must have hacked my WiFi with these ads

• Advertisement

Fitz II wrote: »

Interesting..would still need to get up north though..no one I know up there 😟

That’s a great idea ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Do you reckon this would be safe enough to have a watch sent to ?

scwazrh wrote: »
    Do you reckon this would be safe enough to have a watch sent to ?

No idea never used them but there are a couple of parcel drops in NI that allow you to collect yourself. It is an option.

No idea never used them but there are a couple of parcel drops in NI that allow you to collect yourself. It is an option.

There is some great deals on TZ at the moment but if caught for customs it would take the goodness out of them.Not sure about sending an item worth a few grand to a parcel drop centre though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭893bet

There is some great deals on TZ at the moment but if caught for customs it would take the goodness out of them.Not sure about sending an item worth a few grand to a parcel drop centre though.

Very tasty GO Panoreserve on there at the min that has me twitching.

893bet wrote: »

What’s i was looking at was a couple of hundred,but bloke wouldn’t send it

Indeed, have gone back to that a few times

He has good taste that user.

That’s what I’ve been looking at as well.Also have a strong itch for a submariner and there’s been a few popping up around £8500 which is substantially better than I can find here.

That’s what I’ve been looking at as well.Also have a strong itch for a submariner and there’s been a few popping up around £8500 which is substantially better than I can find here.

It’s a lovely watch. I tried a few on last year on UK but it just didnt quite do it for me.

Thomaskutty had a sub for 9k there last month.

He has a 2020 one for 11k at the moment but I am sure there is some wiggle room.

They ain’t flying off the shelves as fast as we think.

• Advertisement

It’s a lovely watch. I tried a few on last year on UK but it just didnt quite do it for me.

Thomaskutty had a sub for 9k there last month.

He has a 2020 one for 11k at the moment but I am sure there is some wiggle room.

They ain’t flying off the shelves as fast as we think.

€10800 was best I could get him to this weekend.was surprised thought he would move a lot more . The 2019 he had at start of the year went for €10k ish I think

Not a lot of margin in a sub, kinda a known entity for most people. 10k seems to be on the money for a no date ceramic and 11k for a date one. They go up about 500 - 1000 a year so not selling is as good as selling for asking.

€10800 was best I could get him to this weekend.was surprised thought he would move a lot more . The 2019 he had at start of the year went for €10k ish I think

Might not be same watch. This one had been serviced in Dawson’s). He offered it to me at 9k after he had sat on it for a few weeks (I had offered 9k when he first posted and he refused).

He will sit on that 2020 one for a while aswell at 11k.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

Not a lot of margin in a sub, kinda a known entity for most people. 10k seems to be on the money for a no date ceramic and 11k for a date one. They go up about 500 - 1000 a year so not selling is as good as selling for asking.

No margin in sitting on it either, i assume small dealers like that need watches moving to finance other pieces. If i was a dealer i'd be asking myself if that €500 difference is better in my hand in 6 months times or will i take the slightly lesser but still profitable amount and use the funds to flip another 2 watches.

Might not be same watch. This one had been serviced in Dawson’s). He offered it to me at 9k after he had sat on it for a few weeks (I had offered 9k when he first posted and he refused).

He will sit on that 2020 one for a while aswell at 11k.

I may be wrong but I thought Fitz got the one he had earlier this year around start of Jan ? He had a date & no date at the time .

I may be wrong but I thought Fitz got the one he had earlier this year around start of Jan ? He had a date & no date at the time .

No date was new unworn 2020 was 9900 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭funkyouup

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭covey123

I'm selling a pagani design PD1639 I recently picked up from here and bought through Adverts a few weeks ago.
    Watch is perfect and I and only reason I'm selling is as I'd prefer something smaller.
    I'll be putting it up on Adverts later but first refusal here to anyone interested.

covey123 wrote: »
    I'm selling a pagani design PD1639 I recently picked up from here and bought through Adverts a few weeks ago.
    Watch is perfect and I and only reason I'm selling is as I'd prefer something smaller.
    I'll be putting it up on Adverts later but first refusal here to anyone interested.

If you wait for a few weeks until Fitz has been converted he will surely be interested?

• Advertisement

If you wait for a few weeks until Fitz has been converted he will surely be interested?

And then I can buy his sub! Win win

Advertisement