Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Next Gen - No Spoilers!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

It showed up in my game after i done the first mission for Simeon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

So how is it looking on PS4? Big step up from PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Did a race still no show. haven't seen the rail gun either. The game looks the sex

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

14%.........how's everyone? Good? Great stuff.

14%.........how's everyone? Good? Great stuff.

6% I was supposed to go to college tomorrow but I haven't missed a day to do nothing all year so far so I think I deserve it tomorrow. ;)

GTA all day I'd say :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Godammit, only downside to buying from U.S digital store on Xbox is not getting to play midnight Irish time!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭unjedilike

3 hours 35 minutes to go

unjedilike wrote: »
    3 hours 35 minutes to go

You in the same boat? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Has anyone who downloaded it from the Irish Store been able to play it yet? Cause like my brother there's a good few people I've seen on twitter who bought from UK and are having same problem as my bro, one of them said they were told the game won unlock until US time?

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Has anyone who downloaded it from the Irish Store been able to play it yet? Cause like my brother there's a good few people I've seen on twitter who bought from UK and are having same problem as my bro, one of them said they were told the game won unlock until US time?

My friends playing digital version on Xbox ONE from Irish store but I think you're talking about PSN?

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    My friends playing digital version on Xbox ONE from Irish store but I think you're talking about PSN?

Yeah PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Huge jump from ps3 to ps4. FPS is brilliant but it's just as good with the external view getting a proper look at the upgraded world. Online is a great spoof as well, big upgrade in graphics. I got 500k for Franklin but none for my online guy. Must look into that. Better call it a night but there will be just as many hours pumped into this as the ps3 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

A few highlight clips from night 1 of GTA5

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Can anyone comment in the helicopter controls? Have they improved from the awfulness of last gen?

sheehy83 wrote: »
    So taking pics no longer uploads them to Social Club. You have to go to gallery and do it from there.

West Coast Biaaaaatch
    OMXhTIM4OEaFLw0_0AQ2xA_0_0.jpg

Herself bought this for me on Xbox 1 so won't get to join in on the fun with yourself & Axwell :(
    Don't think we gamed since TLOU: Remaster.

Did you get to listen to any of the new tracks on Radio Los Santos / West Coast Classics etc..?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

5uspect wrote: »
    Can anyone comment in the helicopter controls? Have they improved from the awfulness of last gen?

What do you mean, the wobbling thing?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

What do you mean, the wobbling thing?

The wobbling, yes, and the utter lack of momentum. The turbulence effect worked well for fixed wing but the helicopters flew like blimps. The only way to get them to fly straight was to pitch forward fully and stand on both rudders.

The controls in earlier GTA games weren't anything special but they were serviceable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

any body have issues getting There online bonus haven't got mine yet. bought it digital

You have to go into the in game store to get the reward.

once in single player for that 500k and then again in online for the remaining 500k

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Herself bought this for me on Xbox 1 so won't get to join in on the fun with yourself & Axwell :(

Did you get to listen to any of the new tracks on Radio Los Santos / West Coast Classics etc..?

Ah balls man. Yeah, mostly new tracks on the radio, no Regulate yet though but class listening to NWA. Standout track for me was Danger Zone. Epic tune. Pity songs and voice chat doesn't get recorded with the Video recording. Made a vid last night, will upload it to the Online thread shortly.

Heads up for anybody buying retail disk;

58.99 for Xbox 1 & PS4 version in Argos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

5uspect wrote: »
    The wobbling, yes, and the utter lack of momentum. The turbulence effect worked well for fixed wing but the helicopters flew like blimps. The only way to get them to fly straight was to pitch forward fully and stand on both rudders.

The controls in earlier GTA games weren't anything special but they were serviceable.

I didn't/don't find anything wrong or bad about the helicopter controls at all in GTAIV or V, ex I can keep the exact pace and land on whatever part of a moving train I want in either game no problem. They work very well and far better than the likes of Saint's Row controls. The wobbling and turbulence effects are a bit too much though imo.

Heads up for anybody buying retail disk;

58.99 for Xbox 1 & PS4 version in Argos

Have mine reserved heading in shortly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

You're going to have to pick this up on PS4 too mate.

No excuses :pac:

Imponte Dukes, pitch black, blacked out windows, black wheel, red neon underlighting. I am Death :pac:

My only fear is I don't seem to be getting put in games with others online, and that maybe what was happening to me on Xbox is happening here.

Imponte Dukes, pitch black, blacked out windows, black wheel, red neon underlighting. I am Death :pac:

Post a pic in the pics and video thread, the muscle cars look savage in next gen.

Jut picked mine up in Argos for €58.99 got the pre order bonus too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Anyone buy on the US store and get the pre-order bonus on their Irish PSN account?

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Post a pic in the pics and video thread, the muscle cars look savage in next gen.

Will do it now. One thing I noticed is the way the lights come on on this beast, there's a little shutter that rolls up and down in front of them, so the lights are covered when not on. Savage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Still no movement on the Royal Mails side and nothign in Parcel Motel, I'm resigned to not getting this until Thursday at the earliest. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

The whole game plays at a slightly slower pace than the last gen version, right?
    Especially noticable in 3rd person mode.
    Someone please tell me, I'm not the only one who thinks this? :pac:

Advertisement